TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray

$5.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

Heat styling is a great way to transform frizzy hair into smooth locks. But if you don’t protect your hair, you could end up with dry, damaged hair that‘s frizzier than ever. When you want a smooth, frizz-controlled style you should never settle for limp locks or poker straight hair that’s stiff and sticky. TRESemmé Keratin Smooth System, with Keratin and Marula oil from Africa, gives you 5 smoothing benefits in 1 system—fight frizz, detangle knots, boost shine, add softness and tame pesky flyaways— for hair that’s silky smooth and still full of natural movement. After shampooing and conditioning, lock in your style with TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protect Spray, which helps shield hair from heat up to 450°F, so you can smooth your way to professional-quality polish.

Does your hair smell burnt?
What are your thoughts on this hair protectant?
Do this protect hair from heat?
Start your review of TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...now i wouldn't use anything else, it smoothes, smells great, prevents split ends totally and damaged hair has improved and is totally unnoticeable!” in 2 reviews
“...really does protected from heat i also use it before i blow dry it it really helps my hair” in 2 reviews
“Iv beening loving this product it has helped a lot with my frizzy hair and I love how it feels shiny and feels soft and looks healthy ” in 2 reviews
“it works really well with my hair.” in 1 review
“I have very thick hair and it really fights the frizz.” in 1 review
Spanaway, WA
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray uploaded by Kjersten C.
In these photos I used this to get the knots out of my daughters hair. It was and is long lasting. I have no improvements. Good value, the price is great especially for the product! I recommend to others and will keep using it to help get the knots out of my daughters hair/keep it healthy and also to keep the knots out of my hair and use it as a heat protectant. With the fall/cold weather lord knows I need all the moisture I can get in my hair!
Blonde / Color Protection, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Wavy, Thick
Caro, MI
This heat spray I tried about as a recommendation from my sister. I have fine hair but she has thicker hair that is wavy. This product works well but for my hair it leaves my hair looking like I have oil in my roots after blow drying my hair sometimes. This problem doesn’t occur all of the time but when it does, I have to adjust my part to account for it. If I had to pick between this one and the OG I would have to pick the OG.
Blonde / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Straight, Fine, Thin
kissimmee
I love this product. Makes my hair feel healthy, shiny and it makes it so manageable. Detangles, keeps the frizz down and just makes my hair overall just healthy. The fact that it has a heat protection in it too in addition to all the other benefits is just amazing! I won’t stop using it. The smell is very clean, it is not strong at all!
Tacoma, WA
My hair stylist recommended this for a good heat protectant spray. The price is great, and the smell is even better! I really love everything about this product, and have been using it for a while now. I definitely will be purchasing it again because I have felt a difference in my hair!
Blonde / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Normal, Wavy
MA
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray uploaded by Missa M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like the way it protects my hair from getting burned and at the same time makes it soft and frizz [email protected]TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shine Serum, @TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Curly
Baltimore, MD
I use this product every time I flat iron my hair. It keeps it silky smooth while protecting from the heat. My hair always feels so silky after using this product and it is very affordable as well! I like o#ti pair it with the other products in the keratin smooth line.
Dark Blonde / Hair Loss, Split Ends, Volume / Dry, Oily, Wavy
Blackwood, NJ
I thought this might make my hair feel heavy or greasy but it doesn’t at all. I spray it in when my hair is damp before I blow dry or right before I straighten it in the morning. It does an amazing job at keeping my hair frizz free and straight for an affordable price
Auburn / Heat Protection, Oily Scalp, Split Ends / Dry, Straight, Thick
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great spray to use as a heat protectant. It really does minimize the amount of damage you get in your hair, whether flat ironing, curl ironing or blow drying. I feel like it does infuse some nourishing oils so your hair doesn’t dry out. Would use this again!
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Curly, Kinky, Thick
Bethlehem
Ive used the shampoo and conditioner that goes alone with this Tressemé product and it works very well with it! It’s amazing to use when putting heat on your hair because it’s not only protecting your hair but also giving it lots of shine!
Brunette / Damage, Frizz, Heat Protection / Normal, Wavy
Sartell, MN
This is a great alternative to salon priced hair care. Great for color treated hair and it smells amazing. My one critique would be a better nozzle. This one tends to stick if you’re pushing it a lot, but the product itself is fantastic.
Auburn / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Normal, Coarse, Color Treated
Ask a question to the Influenster community...