TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray

$5.99 on ULTA
8.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

Heat styling is a great way to transform frizzy hair into smooth locks. But if you don’t protect your hair, you could end up with dry, damaged hair that‘s frizzier than ever. When you want a smooth, frizz-controlled style you should never settle for limp locks or poker straight hair that’s stiff and sticky. TRESemmé Keratin Smooth System, with Keratin and Marula oil from Africa, gives you 5 smoothing benefits in 1 system—fight frizz, detangle knots, boost shine, add softness and tame pesky flyaways— for hair that’s silky smooth and still full of natural movement. After shampooing and conditioning, lock in your style with TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protect Spray, which helps shield hair from heat up to 450°F, so you can smooth your way to professional-quality polish.

Does your hair smell burnt?
What are your thoughts on this hair protectant?
Do this protect hair from heat?
Start your review of TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...now i wouldn't use anything else, it smoothes, smells great, prevents split ends totally and damaged hair has improved and is totally unnoticeable!” in 2 reviews
“...really does protected from heat i also use it before i blow dry it it really helps my hair” in 2 reviews
“Iv beening loving this product it has helped a lot with my frizzy hair and I love how it feels shiny and feels soft and looks healthy ” in 2 reviews
“it works really well with my hair.” in 1 review
“I have very thick hair and it really fights the frizz.” in 1 review
sharjah
This is my go to heat protectant, it’s affordable and I like using this before blowdrying, straightening or curling. It protects my hair from burning it has a nice scent definitely recommend this.
Light Brown / Dryness, Straightening, Volume / Dry
If you are someone who uses or NEEDS to use a straightener everytime you wash your hair so that your hair looks decent enough,then I'm pretty sure you can relate to how guilty I feel of using hair straighteners everytime and damaging my hair. The TRESemme heat protection is something I cannot skip before I use a straightener on my hair.. This heat protectent definitely does the job, it protects my hair and avoids half of the damage.. It smells good , doesn't feel weird on your hair and definitely protects your hair
dubai
I used TRESemmé Keratin hairspray for the first time in salon before blowdry. I had the volume & bounce in my hair until the next day, even after 8 hrs of sleep. The Keratine spray not only protected my hairs from heat & reduced frizz... but even made them more shiner without greasy or flat look. Since then I am in love with this amazing product .
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Dry, Oily, Straight
Dubai, Dubai
A good product. Use it to always protect my hair whenever i have to use hair blower or flat iron or hair curler. Not a fan of the scent. I prefer something lightly scented so my hair will feel and smell fresh all day. But overall, this is a quality product.
Color Protection, Dry Scalp, Volume / Straight, Color Treated
Dubai
I just recently started using this and I've noticed a difference in the overall texture of my hair. At first, it would end up being super frizzy when i'd blow dry it; however, since i've started using this product my hair has been easier to tame. I also noticed that my hair looks a lot healthier and smoother. This was my first heat protection spray and I must say, it's a pretty good product but there's always room for more improvement!
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Wavy, Color Treated
Trust you are about to love this product from the first time apply it before ironing your hair it will make your hair sell very good also it does make your hair straight and not puffy after a long time.
Black / Damage, Hair Loss, Heat Protection / Oily, Wavy, Fine
I do reccomened it to you guys it makes the hair so smoth Likkee suppppper smoooth and even more shiney for my black hair and it smeeeles soosooo goood
Black / Damage, Hair Loss, Heat Protection / Oily, Wavy, Fine
Dubai, Dubai
Its a very affordable product but wish it was a little lighter in texture and non-sticky. It helps to use it before using heat tools
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Damage, Frizz / Normal, Fine, Color Treated
Dubai, Dubai
Wonderful product and lovely brand. Good value for money and I recommend to everyone.
Grey / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Dry
Spanaway, WA
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray uploaded by Kjersten C.
In these photos I used this to get the knots out of my daughters hair. It was and is long lasting. I have no improvements. Good value, the price is great especially for the product! I recommend to others and will keep using it to help get the knots out of my daughters hair/keep it healthy and also to keep the knots out of my hair and use it as a heat protectant. With the fall/cold weather lord knows I need all the moisture I can get in my hair!
Blonde / Color Protection, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Wavy, Thick
Ask a question to the Influenster community...