TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray

$5.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

Heat styling is a great way to transform frizzy hair into smooth locks. But if you don’t protect your hair, you could end up with dry, damaged hair that‘s frizzier than ever. When you want a smooth, frizz-controlled style you should never settle for limp locks or poker straight hair that’s stiff and sticky. TRESemmé Keratin Smooth System, with Keratin and Marula oil from Africa, gives you 5 smoothing benefits in 1 system—fight frizz, detangle knots, boost shine, add softness and tame pesky flyaways— for hair that’s silky smooth and still full of natural movement. After shampooing and conditioning, lock in your style with TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protect Spray, which helps shield hair from heat up to 450°F, so you can smooth your way to professional-quality polish.

Does your hair smell burnt?
What are your thoughts on this hair protectant?
Do this protect hair from heat?
Start your review of TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...now i wouldn't use anything else, it smoothes, smells great, prevents split ends totally and damaged hair has improved and is totally unnoticeable!” in 2 reviews
“...really does protected from heat i also use it before i blow dry it it really helps my hair” in 2 reviews
“Iv beening loving this product it has helped a lot with my frizzy hair and I love how it feels shiny and feels soft and looks healthy ” in 2 reviews
“it works really well with my hair.” in 1 review
“I have very thick hair and it really fights the frizz.” in 1 review
Rockaway, NJ
This is one of my favorite hair products! I spray it on my hair before straightening and it works great as a heat protectant, plus it reduces frizz and makes my hair shiny. Its also pretty cheap so I would definitely recommend this!
Light Brown / Frizz / Straight, Thick
South Grafton, MA
The tresemme heat protection shine spray makes my hair so shiny, detangles and protects from my blow dryer and straightener. Even if I'm not using heat products, it makes my hair feel so much better and healthy. I love this stuff!!
Blonde / Brittleness, Damage, Oily Scalp / Straight, Thick
Waxahachie , TX
I think this product is ok, nothing impressive. I will say it smells nice. The bottle shape and size make it awkward to use. I sprayed it on my clean towel dried damp hair and combed it through before blow drying. My hair felt soft but later in the day my hair looked somewhat greasy. I won't purchase this in the future.
Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Straight, Thick
Westerville, OH
I purchased this heat spray because the product I was using before just wasn't cutting it. This spray smells amazing and wow has it made a difference! I spray it in my hair after a shower and run a comb through it and it protects my hair when I blow dry and straighten it! Will definitely buy this product over and over.
Light Brown
Dickinson, TX
This heat protectant works pretty good on hair while blowdrying and flat iron. It also gave a nice scent when I spray it on my hair. Its was also effective toward my hair leading it a nice soft texture. I would recommend this products to anyone and I would buy again.
Rosemead, CA
I bought this spray a long time ago, and I still have it. That's because I don't think it does anything. When I spray my hair, the product makes it oily and sticky (two things I did not know could happen at once) and when I use my hair straightener, it just seems to burn my hair even more! Would not recommend.
Medium BrownStraight, Fine
NC
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray uploaded by Veronica
I like this product it makes my hair soft and shiny. It also smells really nice. I'm not really sure how it compares to other product because this is the only heat protection product I have but its great.
Thomaston, CT
I really like this heat protectant. It’s affordable and works great. It has a very nice scent, sprays evenly, and leaves my hair feeling nice, soft and healthy. It really met my expectations and I would recommend to others!
Blonde / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Normal, Oily
Saint Charles, MO
I was very excited to try this for my hair. I have a frizz problem at times and I love having a smooth shine to my hair. TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Defense Spray absolutely did what I needed it to. Super easy to apply. My hair felt great and smelled fabulous all day. No frizz and the perfect shine.
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Damage, Dry Scalp / Normal, Oily, Wavy
This has to be my favorite product so far. This Tresemme keratin smooth is the best. It detangles my hair and takes away the frizz. I love that I can spray it and straighten my hair and it looks great. I don't have to add anything extra to my hair after straightening it. I love my hair after using this!
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Frizz, Volume / Wavy, Thick
Ask a question to the Influenster community...