TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray

$5.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

Heat styling is a great way to transform frizzy hair into smooth locks. But if you don’t protect your hair, you could end up with dry, damaged hair that‘s frizzier than ever. When you want a smooth, frizz-controlled style you should never settle for limp locks or poker straight hair that’s stiff and sticky. TRESemmé Keratin Smooth System, with Keratin and Marula oil from Africa, gives you 5 smoothing benefits in 1 system—fight frizz, detangle knots, boost shine, add softness and tame pesky flyaways— for hair that’s silky smooth and still full of natural movement. After shampooing and conditioning, lock in your style with TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protect Spray, which helps shield hair from heat up to 450°F, so you can smooth your way to professional-quality polish.

Does your hair smell burnt?
What are your thoughts on this hair protectant?
Do this protect hair from heat?
Start your review of TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...now i wouldn't use anything else, it smoothes, smells great, prevents split ends totally and damaged hair has improved and is totally unnoticeable!” in 2 reviews
“...really does protected from heat i also use it before i blow dry it it really helps my hair” in 2 reviews
“Iv beening loving this product it has helped a lot with my frizzy hair and I love how it feels shiny and feels soft and looks healthy ” in 2 reviews
“it works really well with my hair.” in 1 review
“I have very thick hair and it really fights the frizz.” in 1 review
Waterford, MI
For being a drugstore product, this heat Protestant is absolutely amazing. I live by this stuff. If i am straightening my hair, i HAVE to have this stuff in hand. I have extremely curly hair and this spray really helps flatten and shine my hair. If you want shiny, straight hair, try this!!
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Damage / Curly, Thick
Plainfield, IN
I purchased this product after reading some reviews. This product is very cheap so I didn't have anything to lose. I love it and my hair loves it. I use a straightener daily in my hair and my hair has never looked better. It has even been doing very well in the summer heat and humidity. Smells good too!
Medium Brown / Frizz, Heat Protection / Normal, Wavy, Fine
I have really frizzy hair and this works miracles! I spray some on my wet hair and then blow dry with the drier facing down and my hair doesn't have much curl left in it! 10/10 on this product. Love it!
Blonde / Brittleness, Damage, Frizz / Curly, Fine
I spray a little bit of this all over my hair before doing anything to my hair! EVEN if I don't use any heating tools on my hair I spray this because I love how it smells and how it makes my hair shine. When i do use a straightener or curling iron it still makes my hair feel healthy.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Volume / Straight, Fine
Rogers, AR
This heat protecting spray is amazing its so good and smells amazing it leaves my hair smelling so good after using it instead of having my hair smelling like burnt hair. It really does do a great job in protecting my hair and making sure its smooth ans shiny. Really recommend it.
Dark Blonde / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Normal, Wavy
Knoxville, TN
As a person who regularly uses heat products, i always want my hair to feel protected. This product hydrates my hair while protecting from heat. It is lightweight and leaves my hair feeling very soft.
BlondeWavy, Fine
Church Hill, MD
This product makes my hair protected from heat and very shiny. The scent of this product also leaves my hair smelling great instead of smelling burnt from the iron or blow dryer. I can run my fingers through my hair the easiest ever. You don't have to spray a lot because a little goes a long way. it's definitely worth the price.
Must have for anyone for anyone who has trouble combing their hair this is an awesome product that makes your hair smell amazing it's a must have for your counter and I'm just saying it works magic it smells good makes your hair soft and it gets the job done any takes care of split ends
Light Blonde / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Kinky, Thick
This heat protection is amazing. I use it almost every other day when I do my hair. It protects my and hair smells amazing. There is an easy application and the products isn't sticky or slimy. The one I currently own is my fourth purchase and I will continue purchasing it.
BlackWavy, Thick
Clearwater , FL
Love love love this heat protectant! I have fine, damaged, curly hair, but I regularly get the keratin straightening treatment done. This spray definitely reduces frizz and reinforces the keratin in my hair. It doesn't make my hair as shiny as I'd like, but that's okay! It's still my one and only heat protection go-to!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...