TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray

$5.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

Heat styling is a great way to transform frizzy hair into smooth locks. But if you don’t protect your hair, you could end up with dry, damaged hair that‘s frizzier than ever. When you want a smooth, frizz-controlled style you should never settle for limp locks or poker straight hair that’s stiff and sticky. TRESemmé Keratin Smooth System, with Keratin and Marula oil from Africa, gives you 5 smoothing benefits in 1 system—fight frizz, detangle knots, boost shine, add softness and tame pesky flyaways— for hair that’s silky smooth and still full of natural movement. After shampooing and conditioning, lock in your style with TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protect Spray, which helps shield hair from heat up to 450°F, so you can smooth your way to professional-quality polish.

Does your hair smell burnt?
What are your thoughts on this hair protectant?
Do this protect hair from heat?
Start your review of TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...now i wouldn't use anything else, it smoothes, smells great, prevents split ends totally and damaged hair has improved and is totally unnoticeable!” in 2 reviews
“...really does protected from heat i also use it before i blow dry it it really helps my hair” in 2 reviews
“Iv beening loving this product it has helped a lot with my frizzy hair and I love how it feels shiny and feels soft and looks healthy ” in 2 reviews
“it works really well with my hair.” in 1 review
“I have very thick hair and it really fights the frizz.” in 1 review
Saint Paris, OH
I love it so much! It smells absolutely fantastic! I Spray it in my hair even i I don’t plan on applying any heat to it! Totally recommend this product to anyone leaves my hair smelling fantastic afterwards!
Lindenhurst, NY
I use this in combination with the shampoo and conditioner and I love it. I use it sparingly and try to keep it more on my ends than anything else. It seems to work well and I’ve had much less frizz this summer!
Blonde / Frizz, Split Ends, Straightening / Normal, Wavy, Thin
Whitley City, KY
I use this when I blow dry my hair and when I straighten. It’s a good price, it has lasted me a few months. I have color treated hair that is wavy, and it has been a great product! Would totally recommend!!
Dark Brown / Damage, Dandruff, Frizz / Dry, Oily, Wavy
Stockton , CA
I absolutely love this product. It is very comparable to higher end products I have used in the past. It protects my hair and smells amazing. I love using keratin for my hair. I would definitely buy again
Medium Brown / Curls, Heat Protection / Wavy, Curly, Kinky
Flushing, NY
If not only protects hair from heat, it’s also good for detangling. I love how light it feels in the hair too. I hate using products in my hair usually and other heat protectants I’ve tried feel so sticky.
Dark Brown / Dandruff, Frizz, Oily Scalp / Curly, Fine
Columbus, OH
I love this stuff! A single spray feels absolutely wonderful, and protects my hair so well! It feels healthy, looks shiney, and smells amazing! A single spray usually does the trick per section of hair!
I am a huge fan of this product and think that it is a great alternative to more expensive styling products. I think that the key with this is less is more since using too much can make your hair feel greasy but overall it’s a good product
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Dry, Normal, Oily
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I love this stuff. I love the way it smells, how lightweight it is, how it protects my hair. It keeps it very smooth and healthy looking. I spray it all over after washing my hair and comb through it with a wide tooth comb.
Light Brown / Anti-Aging, Damage, Dryness / Oily, Straight, Fine
Brookville, OH
I get compliments on the scent nearly every time I use this product! It gets rid of frizz, smooths out your hair and protects it! A little bit goes a long way! I would buy this product again.
I’m always spraying this on my hair before styling it. It smells really good and leaves your hair nice and shiny. I definitely see a difference using this now than when I wouldn’t use a heat protector.
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Damage, Frizz / Normal, Oily, Straight
Ask a question to the Influenster community...