TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray

$5.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

Heat styling is a great way to transform frizzy hair into smooth locks. But if you don’t protect your hair, you could end up with dry, damaged hair that‘s frizzier than ever. When you want a smooth, frizz-controlled style you should never settle for limp locks or poker straight hair that’s stiff and sticky. TRESemmé Keratin Smooth System, with Keratin and Marula oil from Africa, gives you 5 smoothing benefits in 1 system—fight frizz, detangle knots, boost shine, add softness and tame pesky flyaways— for hair that’s silky smooth and still full of natural movement. After shampooing and conditioning, lock in your style with TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protect Spray, which helps shield hair from heat up to 450°F, so you can smooth your way to professional-quality polish.

Does your hair smell burnt?
What are your thoughts on this hair protectant?
Do this protect hair from heat?
Start your review of TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...now i wouldn't use anything else, it smoothes, smells great, prevents split ends totally and damaged hair has improved and is totally unnoticeable!” in 2 reviews
“...really does protected from heat i also use it before i blow dry it it really helps my hair” in 2 reviews
“Iv beening loving this product it has helped a lot with my frizzy hair and I love how it feels shiny and feels soft and looks healthy ” in 2 reviews
“it works really well with my hair.” in 1 review
“I have very thick hair and it really fights the frizz.” in 1 review
This smells great and works well to protect my hair from the heat of my blow dryer and flat iron. I'll even spray this sometimes when I'm not planning to use heat because it smells so good. It has a great price and is very affordable. I would recommend this to friends.
Dark Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Oily, Straight, Fine
Baltimore, MD
I use this product every time I flat iron my hair. It keeps it silky smooth while protecting from the heat. My hair always feels so silky after using this product and it is very affordable as well! I like o#ti pair it with the other products in the keratin smooth line.
Dark Blonde / Hair Loss, Split Ends, Volume / Dry, Oily, Wavy
Rudy, AR
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray uploaded by Tommie S.
Amazing! Makes hair shiny, not tacky or greasy and protects wonderfully! Love how soft my hair feels after straightening with this heat protectant! Be careful though! It does make tile floors VERY slippery ha!
Curls, Damage, Dandruff / Oily, Straight, Wavy
Delaware
Love this! This is my go-to heat protectant. It smells great. It doesn't make my hair crunchy when i use heat and really does protect it. The price is great too. I always repurchase but don't have to often since it lasts awhile as you only need a little at a time.
Light Brown
Fresh Meadows, NY
I don't remember the last time I DIDN'T use a heat protecting spray. I used to use the one in the black bottle, but decided to give this one a try. Both work great and I'll continue to repurchase these. My hair is always super soft, smooth, and shiny after using this!
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Dry Scalp / Normal, Straight, Thin
Toronto, ON
I use this before any heat styling. The smell is pleasant but I wish there was less of a smell to it. I think it does the job well and is important for anyone that uses heat. I apply his before blow drying and again after if I’m going to straighten or curl.
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Normal, Oily, Wavy
Kingsland, GA
i just really love how this heat protectant spray smells. It does keep my hair very smooth and soft once straight ironing it. It does seem to "protect" my hair from the heat. I have noticed less split ends (I cut my very damaged hair a while back)
Dark Brown / Damage, Dandruff, Heat Protection / Oily, Straight, Thick
Uppr Chichstr, PA
I have thin, fine hair and though I do have a couple pricey products that allow me to air dry my hair and still end up with some body and volume, if I want to put a heavy dose of volume and body into my hair, I need to use certain styling products and blow dry it. I try to air dry more often then I can just put in a nice up do. But if I'm going out or want to heat style with a curling iron, straightener, etc. then I need to blow dry. That's where Tresemme comes in. Even though many of my styling products these days claim to also offer great protection, I don't trust them to fully protect my hair from the damage my blow dryer can do so I ALWAYS use the Tresemme Keratin Smooth Protectant before drying. I spray in damp hair from roots to ends along with any other styling product and I haven't had any heat damage since. It's the same heat protectant I've been using for years. It doesn't weigh down my thin, fine hair, it leaves my dry hair looking shiny, healthy, bouncy and skin fresh. If I choose to use another heat tool such as curling iron or straightener then I use the Joico Ironclad Heat Protectant prior to adding more heat to my hair
Auburn / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Straight, Fine
Los Angeles
I use this product mostly because of how cheap it is. I don’t know whether or not it actually effectively protects my hair from heat. It smells great and is a great value. I dislike the spray bottle, I wish it were more of a mist to get a wider section of my hair.
Towson, MD
There are more pricer ones out there that do the exact this this one does. Don’t waste your money on those expensive ones. My hair thanks this product. I use heat quite often and my hair is nothing close to damaged because of this product
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Damage, Dandruff / Straight, Thick, Color Treated
Ask a question to the Influenster community...