TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray

Heat styling is a great way to transform frizzy hair into smooth locks. But if you don’t protect your hair, you could end up with dry, damaged hair that‘s frizzier than ever. When you want a smooth, frizz-controlled style you should never settle for limp locks or poker straight hair that’s stiff and sticky. TRESemmé Keratin Smooth System, with Keratin and Marula oil from Africa, gives you 5 smoothing benefits in 1 system—fight frizz, detangle knots, boost shine, add softness and tame pesky flyaways— for hair that’s silky smooth and still full of natural movement. After shampooing and conditioning, lock in your style with TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protect Spray, which helps shield hair from heat up to 450°F, so you can smooth your way to professional-quality polish.

Does your hair smell burnt?
What are your thoughts on this hair protectant?
Do this protect hair from heat?
Start your review of TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...now i wouldn't use anything else, it smoothes, smells great, prevents split ends totally and damaged hair has improved and is totally unnoticeable!” in 2 reviews
“...really does protected from heat i also use it before i blow dry it it really helps my hair” in 2 reviews
“Iv beening loving this product it has helped a lot with my frizzy hair and I love how it feels shiny and feels soft and looks healthy ” in 2 reviews
“it works really well with my hair.” in 1 review
“I have very thick hair and it really fights the frizz.” in 1 review
Purchased at: Target
I always had a halo of frizzy hair until I found this product. I have fine thick hair and this stuff manages to smooth out down without weighing it down. Totally love it.
Portland, OR
This stuff is amazing! Smells like a salon product and makes my hair feel soooo soft. The oil in it makes my hair feel so moisturized. I absolutely love this product!
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Wavy, Curly
This product is so good for your hair is super good and smell awesome before you put heat on your hair use this product and you gonna love it is super economic and it really works im impressed by this product i keep buying it all the time super recommended it to anyone just try it and see.
Black / Damage, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Dry, Wavy, Color Treated
Huntley, IL
I spray this on my hair after getting out of the shower, in the morning if I need to comb down frizz, or a couple minutes before I use a styling product on it. This spray has a nice aroma and does a nice job of helping frizz stay calm. It also seems to be a nice protectant from heat products! This product is very affordable and I love having it to keep my hair less frizzy.
Light Brown / Curls, Damage, Heat Protection / Dry, Wavy, Fine
Chicago , IL
This heat protectant is really good. I like that it has the added keratin. Compared to others I would have to say it’s one on my favorites it’s not oily and leaves my extensions very silky. I recommend this product if you want sleek hair results
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Kinky, Thick
One of my favorite heat protection sprays! First, it smells amazing and the scent stays for a good amount of time. My hair always feels so silky smooth when I apply it to my damp hair. My fav way to use it is to apply all over my hair and let it air dry. It always leaves my hair smooth and soft.
Dark Brown / Damage, Frizz, Oily Scalp / Wavy, Thick
Sarasota, FL
I’ve never had one negative thing to say about this. It smells good without really having a smell to it if you know what I mean.in my opinion it really does save my hair from getting friend while helping me keep my hair sleek. I love this and it’s a great price.
Wenatchee, WA
This is my holy grail heat protectant it works! And I've tried many and the best part is it's not heavy it doesn't weigh your hair down it smooths your hair out and it smells so good I'm obsessed if your on the market I highly recommend this will be repurchasing
Philpot, KY
I use this product before blow drying my hair to protect it from heat. It smells nice, and it’s inexpensive. I like this product, however I would be open to trying other heat sprays. It will also make the floors slick if you have laminate floors.
Dark Brown / Brassiness, Color Protection, Dandruff / Wavy, Fine, Thick
Philadelphia, PA
I would straighten in my hair all the time and when I use this product my curls come back if soon as I wash my hair I just love this product because I know I have the protection that I want and that I need it’s easy to use and it smells good
Black / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Dry, Curly, Thick
Ask a question to the Influenster community...