BY TRESEMMÉ #2 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

Heat styling is a great way to transform frizzy hair into smooth locks. But if you don’t protect your hair, you could end up with dry, damaged hair that‘s frizzier than ever. When you want a smooth, frizz-controlled style you should never settle for limp locks or poker straight hair that’s stiff and sticky. TRESemmé Keratin Smooth System, with Keratin and Marula oil from Africa, gives you 5 smoothing benefits in 1 system—fight frizz, detangle knots, boost shine, add softness and tame pesky flyaways— for hair that’s silky smooth and still full of natural movement. After shampooing and conditioning, lock in your style with TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protect Spray, which helps shield hair from heat up to 450°F, so you can smooth your way to professional-quality polish.

TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray
  • "I've used straighteners since i was 10 and my hair was surprisingly only slightly heat damaged as I always try and look after my hair...but it was dry in some areas and needed sorting out so i gave this a go and now i wouldn't use anything else, it smoothes, smells great, prevents split ends totally and damaged hair has improved and is totally unnoticeable!" in 2 reviews
  • "this product really makes my hair soft and it makes it look really healthy i use it when i straighten my hair it really does protected from heat i also use it before i blow dry it it really helps my hair" in 2 reviews
  • "Iv beening loving this product it has helped a lot with my frizzy hair and I love how it feels shiny and feels soft and looks healthy " in 2 reviews
  • "I have very thick hair and it really fights the frizz." in 1 review
  • "Overall good product but I probably wouldn't buy it again because TRESemme has another heat protectant with a black bottle and red top that I like MUCH better." in 1 review
Chels C.
Bethel Park, PA
I am a huge fan of the TRESemmè Keratin Smooth heat protectant spray. It not only protects hair from the damaging heat of blow dryers and straighteners, but it strengthens and de-frizzes your hair! It doesn’t leave any residue or stiffness in your hair, and frankly, I like the smell of it! I spray it onto my hands first and then run it through my hair, starting at the roots, then getting the ends, since that’s where I mostly straighten my hair, plus it just gives your hair that shine and protection! Definitely my favorite heat protecting spray!
Maria S.
This is a pretty good product and it gets the job done . But I feel like the other heat protecting spray they have in their line is better. The one in the black bottle and red top. I've tried that one and it's my favorite heat protecting product!
Like I said this is a really good product but I feel like the other one did awhole lot better.
Maybe the other just works better for my hair. Lol
Ebony I.
Eureka, CA
I went into Ulta looking for a heat protectant and the employee directed me to Tresemme and she showed me tresemme’s other heat protectant that I have tried in the past. This heat protectant seemed to work the best out of all heat protectant so have tired. I like how it helps leave my hair soft after heat has been applied. I haven’t experienced that before. I glad I decided to try this one and I hope it stays around forever TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray
Emily L.
West Des Moines
THE BEST heat protection spray. It does literally everything it says: anti-frizz, detangles hair, silky shine, soft feel, and tames fly-aways! I have never had a hair product be this true to their word. My hair looks and feels amazing. Plus, the smell is not overwhelming. I 100% recommend. I can't say enough good things about this product.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
This is the only heat protection spray that I use. It works very well plus it has a wonderful scent to it. It’s not pricey at all. I will buy again and again (which I have). I would recommend this product to any one! It’s the best product that I ever used. It keeps my curl.
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
This is a 5 in 1 treatment. I absolutely love it and it works very well. I use it as a heat protector, anti frizz, smoothing & detangling spray. It removed the hassle of using 20 different product. This one you get it all in one product which is always great.
Sarah O.
Oxford
This is a great heat protectant! Nice smell and unbeatable price. I never have the feeling that Mhm hair smells or feels damaged after I blow dry or style my hair. It goes on well to detangle wet hair or can be used on dry hair as well. Love and will repurchase!
Sami G.
Lake George, NY
Everyday I use this product! Great for helping with frizzy hair and protecting your hair with curling or straightening. My favorite part besides it protecting my hair is the smell!! On my fourth month of using it and domes see me stopping anytime soon!
Miranda R.
Maple Grove
Not my favorite heatspray. I like the applicator style as it is lighter and doesn't feel heavy but overall this spray didn't seem to help reduce my frizz and hair damage. It didn't make my hair feel heavy or gross but I didn't see the results I wanted.
Dezirae N.
I use this whole line of products and I love them! They smell so good and leave your hair bouncy and full of volume. Scalp feels clean and I am unfortunately a dandruff sufferer. Since using this it's been minimal. Love how shiny and full my hair now looks.
savannah h.
I really want to purchase this product, but i have had a very difficult time finding a heat protectent that doesn't make my hair greasy. does this one make your hair greasy?
Holly F.
Does it make hair oily after using it?
Alexandria S.
Does this work as good with blow drying as it does with straightening? I've found a lot of products work great with flat irons but not with blow dryers.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
I have thin hair.. in i need something really good. Is this good? Or what do you recommend?
Jaime M.
Decatur, TN
I haven't used this one yet..Looks nice I know I love the one in the black bottle..So do u think I should try this one also???

Amazon