TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray

$5.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

Heat styling is a great way to transform frizzy hair into smooth locks. But if you don’t protect your hair, you could end up with dry, damaged hair that‘s frizzier than ever. When you want a smooth, frizz-controlled style you should never settle for limp locks or poker straight hair that’s stiff and sticky. TRESemmé Keratin Smooth System, with Keratin and Marula oil from Africa, gives you 5 smoothing benefits in 1 system—fight frizz, detangle knots, boost shine, add softness and tame pesky flyaways— for hair that’s silky smooth and still full of natural movement. After shampooing and conditioning, lock in your style with TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protect Spray, which helps shield hair from heat up to 450°F, so you can smooth your way to professional-quality polish.

Does your hair smell burnt?
What are your thoughts on this hair protectant?
Do this protect hair from heat?
Start your review of TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...now i wouldn't use anything else, it smoothes, smells great, prevents split ends totally and damaged hair has improved and is totally unnoticeable!” in 2 reviews
“...really does protected from heat i also use it before i blow dry it it really helps my hair” in 2 reviews
“Iv beening loving this product it has helped a lot with my frizzy hair and I love how it feels shiny and feels soft and looks healthy ” in 2 reviews
“it works really well with my hair.” in 1 review
“I have very thick hair and it really fights the frizz.” in 1 review
Spanaway, WA
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray uploaded by Kjersten C.
In these photos I used this to get the knots out of my daughters hair. It was and is long lasting. I have no improvements. Good value, the price is great especially for the product! I recommend to others and will keep using it to help get the knots out of my daughters hair/keep it healthy and also to keep the knots out of my hair and use it as a heat protectant. With the fall/cold weather lord knows I need all the moisture I can get in my hair!
Light Blonde / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Thick
I purchased this based on all these good reviews and articles about a good budget heat protection spray. I did not like it at all. If used on dry hair, you have to wait for it to be dry before putting heat on the hair or it will get a nice burning smell. My hair felt very sticky after using it and quite frankly, didn't seem like it really protected anything. I used the entire bottle in hopes of it being user error, and unfortunately, it doesn't make the cut. two thumbs down
Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Curls / Normal, Wavy, Fine
Gainesville , FL
I like this product. I have it three stars as I cannot find anything constructive to say about it, but I also can’t seem to find anything spectacular to say either. I don’t use heat pretty often however, I still have some heat damage in the front of my hair. I don’t know if this is because my hair doesn’t take heat well or If this product isn’t the best at heat protection. All things considered, it smells good, it’s inexpensive, and I’m still using it.
Dark Brown / Damage, Dry Scalp, Dryness / Dry, Coarse, Thick
Grosse Pt Pk, MI
This heat spray I tried about as a recommendation from my sister. I have fine hair but she has thicker hair that is wavy. This product works well but for my hair it leaves my hair looking like I have oil in my roots after blow drying my hair sometimes. This problem doesn’t occur all of the time but when it does, I have to adjust my part to account for it. If I had to pick between this one and the OG I would have to pick the OG.
Blonde / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Straight, Fine, Thin
kissimmee
I love this product. Makes my hair feel healthy, shiny and it makes it so manageable. Detangles, keeps the frizz down and just makes my hair overall just healthy. The fact that it has a heat protection in it too in addition to all the other benefits is just amazing! I won’t stop using it. The smell is very clean, it is not strong at all!
Kissimmee, FL
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray uploaded by Daisy J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Smooth doesn’t have to be straight let your hair move w TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray w marula oil anti frizz detangles tames fly away plus heat protector. Smooth your hair leave in soft while you style it .!! Very affordable price.
Miami,FL
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray uploaded by Darling S.
I have found this to be the best heat protector I've tried. I have very fine hair, and many others weigh it down, weaken my curls, or get it oily. This never does. I'm pretty sure it's some kind of sorcery. I even use this on my damp curls before "scrunching".
Montreal
Works well and smells good. I have noticed a difference in my hair when I use this versus when I don’t. It definitely makes a difference and I would recommend others to use it before using heat on their hair because it can seriously damage your hair, especially is using daily. So this product really does help to prevent that.
I enjoyed this heat protector spray. The spray bottle itself was nice and easy to use. The smell was nice and it didn’t leave any residue on my hands after I used it. Didn’t smell once it was dried into the hair and it did it’s purpose. Helped keep my hair nice and smooth and all baby hairs tucked down. I’d recommend this.
Dark Blonde / Brassiness, Brittleness, Color Protection / Oily, Fine, Thin
Grand Forks, ND
This is the heat protector I am using currently. I picked this one over the original tresemme spray because that nozzle always seems to clog up, but I haven’t had any issues with this one! My hair stylist always says my hair is super healthy and I think this plays a huge part! It’s also one of the cheapest options at the drugstore
Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Wavy, Fine
Ask a question to the Influenster community...