BY TRESEMMÉ #5 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6178820"";" see more...

TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Shine Spray
  • "I've used straighteners since i was 10 and my hair was surprisingly only slightly heat damaged as I always try and look after my hair...but it was dry in some areas and needed sorting out so i gave this a go and now i wouldn't use anything else, it smoothes, smells great, prevents split ends totally and damaged hair has improved and is totally unnoticeable!" in 2 reviews
  • "Iv beening loving this product it has helped a lot with my frizzy hair and I love how it feels shiny and feels soft and looks healthy " in 2 reviews
  • "this product really makes my hair soft and it makes it look really healthy i use it when i straighten my hair it really does protected from heat i also use it before i blow dry it it really helps my hair" in 2 reviews
  • "I have very thick hair and it really fights the frizz." in 1 review
  • "The nozzle releases a very fine mist, which is great." in 1 review
Sophia T.
I usually only straighten my hair once or twice a year, and when I do, this is one of my go to products! It doesn’t leave a sticky residue when I’m done blow drying my hair. Your amount of volume and bounce in your hair is determined by the amount and quality of product on your hair. This is a lightweight product that protects the hair from blow drying and thermal irons, i never have heat damage and I am very satisfied with this product.
Cassie P.
I am in love with the TRESemme Keratin Smooth Heat Defense Spray!  It contains Marula Oil, which is said by some to be the "elixir of youth".  It is extracted from the nuts of the Marula tree and contains antioxidants.  This spray gives you, "not one, but five smoothing benefits: anti-frizz, perfectly detangles, silky shine, soft feel, and tames fly-aways."  It's great for using on towel dried hair before blow drying or on dry hair before using a hair straightener or curling iron.  I use it at both times while styling my normally slightly wavy hair and it has worked great at giving me a smooth, straight look without the frizz.  I have also really enjoyed the smell!  I received a sample of this product for free from another site, but all opinions are my own!
Anna M.
Los Angeles, CA
This product exceeded expectations and was my favorite in a sampling box I got for free from another freebie website. I used it prior to curling my hair with a curling iron. Without this, my hair usually smells burnt until I wash my waves out. Using this product prevented that by creating a protective barrier for my hair. Also it wasn't greasy or heavy at all. This is one of my must-haves now and would highly recommend!
Aimeeh L.
I have long been looking for a great and affordable heat protectant. This product did not fail me and is very easy to use. It is nice that you can use it both on a damp or dry hair. I love that it does a lot and all in just one bottle. It can detangle hair and also tame fly-aways. It is a good prep before using a flat or curling iron. I think that it added softness and shine to the hair as I use the hair styling tools. Lastly, it has good value for the money.
Hannah C.
Meadville, PA
I like this product but it was essentially just an alternative for the regular heat protection spray from TRESemme.  It seems a bit heavier than the original which is great for people who use a lot of heat because it comes off.  Only sometimes does this go on sale.
Nikki R.
My natural hair is wavy/curly/straight and frizzy all in one, I don't blow dry or straighten my hair often because I don't want to ruin it, I was able to try this TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Shine Spray. I have very thick hair so I separated and sprayed then straightened my hair. It did not leave a sticky residue after using, it made my hair soft and shiny
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
This is a 5 in 1 treatment. I absolutely love it and it works very well. I use it as a heat protector, anti frizz, smoothing & detangling spray. It removed the hassle of using 20 different product. This one you get it all in one product which is always great.
Mayra R.
I received the TRESemme Keratin Smooth Heat Protect Spray complementary for reviewing purposes but my opinions are my own. I'm very happy with this product. At first my hair feels oily but I gave it a few seconds to dry and my hair was super soft I couldn't believe it. I also love the scent, it lasts quite a while. I apply the Spray both before and after using heat for an extra soft feel. This product will definitely replace my current one. I really recommend this product.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I love mine . This does a great job before you use the flat iron by protecting your hair. It smells so great , like a salon smell. It makes my hair shiny and clean feeling . This is my favorite heat spray .
Kimberly M.
I really love Tresemme expert with mutual oil keratin smooth. I love how it detangles my hair. How it makes my hair look and feel. I would recommend this product for anyone. Give it a try.
savannah h.
I really want to purchase this product, but i have had a very difficult time finding a heat protectent that doesn't make my hair greasy. does this one make your hair greasy?
Alexandria S.
Does this work as good with blow drying as it does with straightening? I've found a lot of products work great with flat irons but not with blow dryers.
Holly F.
Does it make hair oily after using it?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
I have thin hair.. in i need something really good. Is this good? Or what do you recommend?
YanMei H.
Los Angeles, CA
It says flat iron smoothing spray.. Would this not be good if I wanted to curl my hair?