BY TRESEMMÉ #2 in Heat Protectors

"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6178820"";" see more...

• How good does this work?1 Answers
  • Does this product have a temperature limit to how effective it is? 1 Answers
  • Is this product only about heat protection? What others advantag...1 Answers
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Shine Spray
  • "Iv beening loving this product it has helped a lot with my frizzy hair and I love how it feels shiny and feels soft and looks healthy " in 2 reviews
  • "I've used straighteners since i was 10 and my hair was surprisingly only slightly heat damaged as I always try and look after my hair...but it was dry in some areas and needed sorting out so i gave this a go and now i wouldn't use anything else, it smoothes, smells great, prevents split ends totally and damaged hair has improved and is totally unnoticeable!" in 2 reviews
  • "this product really makes my hair soft and it makes it look really healthy i use it when i straighten my hair it really does protected from heat i also use it before i blow dry it it really helps my hair" in 2 reviews
  • "The nozzle releases a very fine mist, which is great." in 1 review
  • "it works really well with my hair." in 1 review
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY
I feel in love with this product and the heat serum immediately after one use! I use the keratin smooth shampoo and conditioner before using this product, I believe it helps with better results! After using all the keratin smooth products and straightening my hair I find that it's super smooth, shiny, soft and easier to style! I love love love the way it makes my hair feel and how it protects against my heat products! I'd recommend it to anyone because it's truly an amazing product as well as the shampoo and conditioner! It also leaves my hair smelling amazing, like I could just sit and smell it all day long haha!
Emily B.
When styling my hair especially straightening it I want it to look sleek and shiny. Another plus is not having my hair be as damaged by heat. For almost 2 years I have been looking for a product that does this and I finally have! This product is amazing and inexpensive. I am obsessed with this product and definitely recommend it to girls with damaged hair because it gives your hair a smooth polished look and it is helping your hair heal by protecting it from the heat! This is one of my favorite hair products I am using right now!
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
First off, get the bottle with the pump spray top. The gun spray thing will fail. This does an okay job at protecting your hair but it doesn't do your hair any favors. I like Bumble and Bumble in the blue can, that works best. But this is a great buy if you're on a budget. You will likely have flyaways so prepare to use other products. Not too bad a compromise when you consider the price. Cheers!
Shannon B.
Lansdale, PA
I have looooong, curly hair. It takes a long time to straighten it, and I need to blow dry and flat iron it. I needed to make sure I had a product that would protect it from all that heat and make it smooth and shiny. A friend suggested Tresemme Keratin Smooth. I tried it and love it! And it smells awesome. My hair always looks smooth and shiny. I definitely recommend it!!
tiffany h.
Deatsville, AL
Absolutely love this stuff especially on days when I know it's going to rain. Goes on smooth. Comb it through and then bust out the straightener for straight beautiful hair. Been using this product for years and it never fails. I live in the south and the humidity is a hair killer but suprisingly this spray helps!!! I'd totally recommend it to anyone!!!!
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
I always use this before blowdrying or curling my hair. It's very effective at protecting my hair from the heat and at preventing damage. It has a nice scent but is not overpowering. It met my expectations and does exactly what it promises to do. I would recommend this product to others who need a heat protectant spray.
Maria D.
Westland, MI
I love to use this spray before i blow dry my hair and it helps so much , plus it has a nice scent it did meet my spectations, and it works its purpose , the only down side is that my pump is the regular traditional one and not the nice cool new one so i have to press a lot to times to get product out
Beth S.
I bought this heat spray to help protect against damage from my flat iron but I am really disappointed. I've been using it for two months and I don't think it's effective at all. My hair feels noticeably thinner and my end are so fried. I am not sure thus spray provided any protection at all.
Amira S.
Charles Town, WV
i bought this when i saw that it won multiple beauty awards. it was very affordable (under $4) and it smells amazing. i flat iron my hair every day and this spray minimizes damage. it leaves my hair looking healthy and shiny also. i will never use another thermal protection spray.
Vanessa B.
Clementon, NJ
This product is great for those who use heat on their hair on a daily basis. The keratin smooths damaged follicles and helps keep hair from looking dry and brittle. I love how natural my hair feels considering most products tend to give my hair a heavy weighed down feeling
savannah h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really want to purchase this product, but i have had a very difficult time finding a heat protectent that doesn't make my hair greasy. does this one make your hair greasy?
Alexandria S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work as good with blow drying as it does with straightening? I've found a lot of products work great with flat irons but not with blow dryers.
Holly F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make hair oily after using it?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thin hair.. in i need something really good. Is this good? Or what do you recommend?
YanMei H.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It says flat iron smoothing spray.. Would this not be good if I wanted to curl my hair?