Add a Photo
Photos (59)
Larri J.
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY

I feel in love with this product and the heat serum immediately after one use! I use the keratin smooth shampoo and conditioner before using this product, I believe it helps with better results! After using all the keratin smooth products and straightening my hair I find that it's super smooth, shiny, soft and easier to style! I love love love the way it makes my hair feel and how it protects against my heat products! I'd recommend it to anyone because it's truly an amazing product as well as the shampoo and conditioner! It also leaves my hair smelling amazing, like I could just sit and smell it all day long haha!
Emily B.
Emily B.

When styling my hair especially straightening it I want it to look sleek and shiny. Another plus is not having my hair be as damaged by heat. For almost 2 years I have been looking for a product that does this and I finally have! This product is amazing and inexpensive. I am obsessed with this product and definitely recommend it to girls with damaged hair because it gives your hair a smooth polished look and it is helping your hair heal by protecting it from the heat! This is one of my favorite hair products I am using right now!
Menuette G.
Menuette G.
Mt Pleasant, MI

I did not start using a heat protectant spray until I decided to start wearing my hair natural, because I had to chop all my hair off due to extreme heat damage. I have grown my hair out and this is the only heat protectant that I've used and it is highly effective. I have almost gone through the bottle and have received no heat damage. Every time I was my hair my curls have no issue in reverting back. I use this alone with grapeseed oil before blow drying and flat ironing my hair.
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA

First off, get the bottle with the pump spray top. The gun spray thing will fail. This does an okay job at protecting your hair but it doesn't do your hair any favors. I like Bumble and Bumble in the blue can, that works best. But this is a great buy if you're on a budget. You will likely have flyaways so prepare to use other products. Not too bad a compromise when you consider the price. Cheers!
Janett D.
Janett D.
Sacramento, CA

Easy to use heat protectant. I've used this for years. I think since I was in high school. I've tried others but they always leave a weird residue behind that I don't like. My hair soaks up this heat protectant and helps style my hair really nicely which I like because my hair is really curly and coarse and this helps maintain any styles I do with hot tools. Will always repurchase this item.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Lansdale, PA

I have looooong, curly hair. It takes a long time to straighten it, and I need to blow dry and flat iron it. I needed to make sure I had a product that would protect it from all that heat and make it smooth and shiny. A friend suggested Tresemme Keratin Smooth. I tried it and love it! And it smells awesome. My hair always looks smooth and shiny. I definitely recommend it!!
tiffany h.
tiffany h.
Deatsville, AL

Absolutely love this stuff especially on days when I know it's going to rain. Goes on smooth. Comb it through and then bust out the straightener for straight beautiful hair. Been using this product for years and it never fails. I live in the south and the humidity is a hair killer but suprisingly this spray helps!!! I'd totally recommend it to anyone!!!!
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY

I always use this before blowdrying or curling my hair. It's very effective at protecting my hair from the heat and at preventing damage. It has a nice scent but is not overpowering. It met my expectations and does exactly what it promises to do. I would recommend this product to others who need a heat protectant spray.
Sofia V.
Sofia V.

This bottle is so big and so lovely. I have repurchased this 2 times. I have tried both of the sprayers and both of them were nice, I don't have any complaints about them. This product does make my hair feel so smooth, and shiny. I love to use it and I do see a difference between not wearing it and when I wear it.
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Rosemead, CA

I bought this spray a long time ago, and I still have it. That's because I don't think it does anything. When I spray my hair, the product makes it oily and sticky (two things I did not know could happen at once) and when I use my hair straightener, it just seems to burn my hair even more! Would not recommend.
savannah h.
savannah h.

I really want to purchase this product, but i have had a very difficult time finding a heat protectent that doesn't make my hair greasy. does this one make your hair greasy?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.

Does this work as good with blow drying as it does with straightening? I've found a lot of products work great with flat irons but not with blow dryers.
Holly F.
Holly F.

Does it make hair oily after using it?
YanMei H.
YanMei H.
Los Angeles, ca

It says flat iron smoothing spray.. Would this not be good if I wanted to curl my hair?
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA

I have thin hair.. in i need something really good. Is this good? Or what do you recommend?