TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Hair Shine Anti-Frizz Serum

TRESemmé® Keratin Smooth Hair Shine Anti-Frizz Serum calms unruly hair for a look that’s perfectly polished and full of natural movement. This shine serum will give you a look to love.

Is it effective on curly hair?
Is this worth buying or no? What does it help with? Looking for something to help with freely hair!!
Do you use this on wet or dry hair?
Start your review of TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Hair Shine Anti-Frizz Serum!
Product Highlights
“Although this doesn't take away all the frizz it definitely does a great job without making your hair look oily.” in reviews
“...new serum as well so that might have made my experience different but I really liked it.” in reviews
“We tried with her daughter who has straight hair and light fly aways but it didnt help her either.” in reviews
“It makes my hair shiny, smooth, and less frizzy.” in reviews
“this serum makes my hair feel really soft and I do notice a sizeable difference after blow drying while using it vs nothing, even though it doesn't control all my frizz when applied to damp hair.” in reviews
Des Moines, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
This has become one of my many STAPLE NECESSITY HAIR PRODUCTS TO KEEP ON HAND AT ALLLLLL TIMES LOLOLOLOLOLOL. This serum works wonders for Not just MY HAIR, BUT ALL OF MY DAUGHTERS HAIR AS WELL. We have all types of hair in my family too, anywhere from frizzy curly and wavy and super fine long hair, all the way to short and thick and EXTREMELY KINKY ,KINKY, KINKY, AND I DO MEAN KINKY, CURLYYYY CURLY CURLY HAIR. I love to use this to keep the flyaways down and the static electricity ESPECIALLY DURING THE WINTER COLD SNOWY SEASONS, BETWEEN CHANGING CLOTHES AND ADDING ON SO MANY LAYERS OF CLOTHES, TO HATS AND GLOVES AND JACKETS, COATS AND SWAETERS, AND SWEATSHIRTS GETTING PUT ON AND THEN GETTING TAKEN OFF LOL IT IS LIKE A CONSTANT HAIR STATIC ELECTRICITY BATTLE AROUND HERE LOLOLOL. SO THIS TREMENDOUSLY HELPS. PLUS YOU LITERALLY USE LIKE A PEA SIZE AMOUT AND IT SERIOUSLY LASTS FOREVVVVEEEEEERRRRRR. IT EVEN SMELLS AWESOME, WE ALL JUST LOVE THE HECK OUTTA THIS HAIR PRODUCT. I ALSO WILL PUT A DAB OF IT THROUGH MY HAIR WHEN I GET OUT OF THE SHOWER AND OR THE BATHTUB WHILE IT'S STILL SOAKING WET, AND WHEN IT DRIES, I WILL STRAIGHTEN MY HAIR WITH MY HAIR STRAIGHTER AND DO NOT HAVE TO USE ANY OTHER PRODUCT. ITS SUPER CRAZY AMAZING STUFF I'M TELLING YA. MY HAIR ENDS UP SUPER SMOOTH AND SILKY STRAIGHT IT'S LITERALLY INSANEEE.IT ALSO WORKS AS A LEAVE in conditioner and detangler for my 2 little girls as well., and even sometimes I will use it as a hair gel. A flexible hair gel for my 6 YEAR OLD SON TO USE AND SPIKE UP HIS HAIR ON THE VERY TOP. THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZINGLY USEFUL PRODUCT FIR EVERYONES HAIR IN THE WHOLE FAMILY. VERY VERSATILE . LOVE IT.
Loysville, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This has been a holy grail of mine for over 6 years. It’s super affordable and it really does help with frizz. I use almost 2 squirts THATS IT and run it in from the middle of my hair down to the ends. You do not wanna use too much or you’ll get greasy and don’t put it on the top of your head. I usually do the middle to ends first and when I’ve used 99% of it I’ll lightly pat the top of my head but that’s it.
Papillion, NE
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is decent, but not nearly as effective as the last one I had from Garnier (which I can't get anymore). I like that it's got a light scent and isn't too greasy. You only need a small amount, so one bottle lasts a long time. My hair is vibrant colors (so super bleached), so I make sure to really take care of it, esp my ends. I don't see as much smoothing and shine as I'd like.
Sarasota, FL
This is my all-time favorite hair product. I swim outdoors often so my hair becomes damaged from the chlorine and sun. All I do is put two pumps into my hand and rub it into the ends of my hair. It's instantly smooth and my hair feels soft again. It does not look or feel greasy and has a mild pleasant smell. The tiny bottle also lasts foreverrrr.
Portland, OR
Smells great, affordable, and doesn’t leave my hair feeling oily or sticky. I work this into my hair while it’s still damp and does a great job reducing frizz through the lengths of my hair. A little goes a long way with this product so I’ve been working on the same bottle for the last year and still have a lot left.
Sweetwater
I will Most definitely be buying again!! I absolutely love this serum for my hair! Ive been using it for about 5 years now and it lasts so long! 2 small pumps is all you need to keep your hair super soft and shiny! I highly reccomend! I will keep buying this product! TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Hair Shine Anti-Frizz Serum
Toronto, ON
This scent is just lovely! It may smell sweet to others but I just love sweet scents. Keeps hair de tangled and smooth without that greasy feel or weighing down your hair. Just start with one pump for short hair and two for long and work your way from the ends to the scalp. Add more if desired.
Florence, AL
This is a light weight oil that keeps my hair from drying frizzy. I put it in my dry hair too if my hair feels a little dry and this always adds so much shine and softness. I literally asked for this for Christmas because I knew I would be running out of it soon 😂 AND it smells soooo good!
South Easton, MA
Purchased at: Target
I liked this product. I don’t use it every day but when I do I feel like my hair looks shinier after being blow dried. Do not put too much in or your hair will appear oily. Also I didn’t like how it made my hair feel if I didn’t blow dry it after using. Smells really good!
Purchased at: Walmart
Gives good shine, but it is a bit heavy. Apart from that the product works well with stubborn curly hair. This was my regular go to before I found this other hair serum. There is scent, but it is not long lasting. However I do t think I will be purchasing this anytime soon
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
merztown pa
il y a un an
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Hair Shine Anti-Frizz Serum Can I use this wonderful product on dry hair?
Cindy D. • il y a 20 jours
Yes! I use it on dry hair