TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray

TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Defense Spray helps shield your hair against the damaging effects of heat styling and seal in shine.

[product:tresemme-keratin-smooth-heat-protect-spray-8oz-6-pack] Do you use this product?
Do you wait for product to dry on hair before applying heat when using straightener/curler?
[product:tresemme-expert-heat-protection-spray-keratin-smooth-8-oz] Do you recommend this product as a heat protection for the hair? Do you recommend this product as a heat protection for the hair? ?
Start your review of TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray!
Product Highlights
...now i wouldn't use anything else, it smoothes, smells great, prevents split ends totally and damaged hair has improved and is totally unnoticeable!in reviews
...really does protected from heat i also use it before i blow dry it it really helps my hairin reviews
Iv beening loving this product it has helped a lot with my frizzy hair and I love how it feels shiny and feels soft and looks healthy in reviews
it works really well with my hair.in reviews
I have very thick hair and it really fights the frizz.in reviews
Rosie B.
Rochester
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray uploaded by Rosie B.
Love this smell and heat protection it provides! Up to 450° has keratin but also anti-frizz which is a must for my hair.
Gracie M.
Madill, OK
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray uploaded by Gracie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use it on my damp hair after I wash my hair. Let my hair dry and the use the flat iron. My hair looks shiny and not frizzy at all. The scent is amazing even if is artificial. I will definitely be buying this spray again, specially because is affordable for the amount of product you get.
Jasmine S.
Milford, NJ
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray uploaded by Jasmine S.
I was concerned that heat would continue to damage my hair but this product seems to be working as I do not see my already damaged hair getting worst it’s getting better .
gracie M.
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray uploaded by gracie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Been using this product for a few years, and I really love it, it helps protect my hair from the heat, and I really notice it doesnt get as damaging without the product. #tresemme #keratin #heatprotection #hair
Alejandra Q.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray uploaded by Alejandra Q.
I spray my hair when is wet before using the hair straightener or curly and works good. Leaves your hair soft and it's not grease at all
Melissa P.
Omar, WV
I love this stuff! Even though i have tried way better products this is always a go to of mine when im out of my favorite brands
Annie P.
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray uploaded by Annie P.
This product is decent. It smells good and does help protect my hair some. Having coarse curly hair; I wanted to help protect from damaging even further. I tried another product from this line that I think works lots better. Also the spray pump was lots better on the other one, this one not so much! Or maybe this has been reformulated, either way this one is decent.
Shqipe G.
Mamaroneck, NY
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray uploaded by Shqipe G.
Purchased at: CVS
I love TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray it makes the hair shiny and smother, the product is amazing , if you want a shine in your style then this is perfect!
Kareinis G.
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray uploaded by Kareinis G.
Este preotector para el cabello muy bueno y ayuda con el frizz aparte que huele riquísimo deja el cabello muy manejable TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray
Kelsey H.
Manchester, NH
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray uploaded by Kelsey H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a pretty good heat protectant. I use it for when I curl my hair with a straightener. It helps to keep my hair from being frizzy before I do my hair. It definitely smoothes it. I have damaged, thin, hair that’s very wavy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maga B.
il y a 4 mois
Bebe N. il y a 4 mois
I use this product if you have any questions
wilma P.
San Diego , CA
il y a 5 mois
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray Do you recommend this product as a heat protection for the hair? Do you recommend this product as a heat protection for the hair? ?
Sherry B. il y a 5 mois
Hello, Yes I absolutely do recommend Tresemme Expert Heat protection spray, it has been very good for my hair to keep it from getting damaged during styling.