BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsTRESemme
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray

TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray

TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Defense Spray helps shield your hair against the damaging effects of heat styling and seal in shine.

[product:tresemme-keratin-smooth-heat-protect-spray-8oz-6-pack] Do you use this product?
Do you wait for product to dry on hair before applying heat when using straightener/curler?
[product:tresemme-expert-heat-protection-spray-keratin-smooth-8-oz] Do you recommend this product as a heat protection for the hair? Do you recommend this product as a heat protection for the hair? ?
Start your review of TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray!
Product Highlights
...now i wouldn't use anything else, it smoothes, smells great, prevents split ends totally and damaged hair has improved and is totally unnoticeable!in reviews
...really does protected from heat i also use it before i blow dry it it really helps my hairin reviews
Iv beening loving this product it has helped a lot with my frizzy hair and I love how it feels shiny and feels soft and looks healthy in reviews
it works really well with my hair.in reviews
I have very thick hair and it really fights the frizz.in reviews
Erika S.
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray uploaded by Erika S.
I use this every time I straighten my hair, my hair is wavy,, thin and frizzy. It helps with flyaways, tangling and frizziness. It helps keep it smooth and soft while protecting from heat.
Genesis T.
orlando
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray uploaded by Genesis T.
I straighten my hair every week, I apply this product after washing my hair with the Tresemmé shampoo and conditioner line, I apply it with damp hair, then I use the hair dryer. the result is healthy, silky, and manageable hair. I can see that it protects my hair from the heat of the Iron . #TRESemmé
Angy D.
alabama
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray uploaded by Angy D.
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray uploaded by Angy D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use it for many things, it is one of those basic products that you should always have at home because in addition to having keratin to nourish your hair, it also helps very well to untangle it, it also calms those unruly hair and helps to straighten them, in my case I do. I use it because I have the approximate 5 pounds of hair and it gets tangled a lot and this product helps me a lot and also has a lovely aroma, I apply it on my hair from half to ends, well I add a little more excess on my ends to nourish them even more and prevent them from opening, I leave it for two minutes and then brush more easily from the ends upwards, in reality this product makes my life much easier, I hope my review will serve you
Mary R.
Fort Wayne, IN
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray uploaded by Mary R.
Not only dies this act as a heat defense it also acts as a leave-in conditioner! I absolutely love the affects and will continue using this on my damp hair before styling.
Gracie M.
Madill, OK
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray uploaded by Gracie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use it on my damp hair after I wash my hair. Let my hair dry and the use the flat iron. My hair looks shiny and not frizzy at all. The scent is amazing even if is artificial. I will definitely be buying this spray again, specially because is affordable for the amount of product you get.
Rosa B.
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray uploaded by Rosa B.
Love this smell and heat protection it provides! Up to 450° has keratin but also anti-frizz which is a must for my hair.
Kiley E.
Great Falls, MT
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray uploaded by Kiley E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t know really sure if this stuff ever works I put it in my hair and put heat on it and my hair is not dead so I think it works.
Jasmine  S.
Milford, NJ
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray uploaded by Jasmine  S.
I was concerned that heat would continue to damage my hair but this product seems to be working as I do not see my already damaged hair getting worst it’s getting better .
grecia M.
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray uploaded by grecia M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Been using this product for a few years, and I really love it, it helps protect my hair from the heat, and I really notice it doesnt get as damaging without the product. #tresemme #keratin #heatprotection #hair
Alejandra Q.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray uploaded by Alejandra Q.
I spray my hair when is wet before using the hair straightener or curly and works good. Leaves your hair soft and it's not grease at all
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maga B.
il y a un an
Bebe N. il y a un an
I use this product if you have any questions
wilma P.
San Diego , CA
il y a un an
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray Do you recommend this product as a heat protection for the hair? Do you recommend this product as a heat protection for the hair? ?
Sherry B. il y a un an
Hello, Yes I absolutely do recommend Tresemme Expert Heat protection spray, it has been very good for my hair to keep it from getting damaged during styling.