TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Conditioner

TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Conditioner tiene infusión de queratina para lograr un hermoso look estilizado y control del frizz. Fragancia: Seductor compuesto floral adornado con frutas jugosas y delicioso praliné.

Does anyone actually see a difference in the sleekness of their hair after using this??
Is this for all hair types?
I read all reviews and I think is perfect for me! Where I can buy it? Thanks
Start your review of TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Conditioner!
Linda A.
Broken Arrow, OK
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Conditioner uploaded by Linda A.
Got this two weeks ago, to test it out , and I love it , I’m obsessed hasn’t giving me any dandruff’s which is hard for me to find a good shampoo or conditioner that doesn’t do that , this keeps my hair so clean and shiny and looking healthy best part my hair is so smooth , it doesn’t feel oily or dry , I’m in love with the results I got . Usually my hair is always tangle up or frizzy and this keeps my hair straight and smooth . When it’s dry
Melissa D.
N Hollywood, CA
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Conditioner uploaded by Melissa D.
I use this conditioner for my hair it leaves it so smooth. This conditioner only says it's good for Anti Frizz and perfectly detangles and give you no tames fly aways yes I'm satisfied with it I'm not disappointed at all
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Just tried this... love tresemme brand... Thought it was same as color tresemme shampoo.. Not better than it.. Wanted & hoped my hair would be smoother.
Bettca D.
Aurora, colorado
Is not really good for me ,when I use this products my scalp start itching, and I need to wash my hair right away
Christine G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Just like the shampoo I felt the product smelled great and had a good consistency! This product however was very moisturizing and left my hair smelling great!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Lauren N.
Coos Bay, OR
My dry, curly and split ended hair has never felt so good. It’s healthier now, hydrated and less frizzy. I think the keratin has made it stronger and there is less breakage. I love this product. Satisfied.
Eliana A.
Saugatuck, MI
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Conditioner uploaded by Eliana A.
The conditioner is a really good product for my hair, it smells good and leaves my hair smooth for long time, I use it a couple of times per week because my hair it’s oily. It’s kind of hard to take off but not big deal
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
TRESemme Keratin Smooth Conditioner- I got to try this free from CrowdTap. This has marula oil in it and the claims are that it is anti-frizz, detangles, silky shine, soft feel, and tames fly-aways (when used with the shampoo and serum). I tried this with the shampoo, but not the shine serum. My hair might be a little less frizzy, but I think the frizz and fly-aways claims are more for the serum. The conditioner is thick and luxurious, but not as rich as some others I have tried. I would say this is somewhere in the middle as far as conditioners go in that area. My hair was not tangled at all after using this, better than other conditioners I've tried. I have never noticed shine to my hair, so I am not sure about this claim and I sampled the hair spray afterwards, so I cannot confirm the soft feel, though I would think that it is true. Overall, I really liked using this conditioner and it is much better than the one I am currently using. I would need to use this a few more times before deciding if I like it better for the detangling aspect or another brand based on the thickness of the conditioner when using it.
Susan S.
Council Blfs, IA
This was just ok. I'm not going to say it was bad or good, just ok. I would use it if it was available to me but I definitely wouldn't seek it out. It doesn't have a lasting softness and almost feels a little like its greasy afterwards.
Olivia R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I used this a few times when I was staying at a friend’s house and it made my hair silky smooth. I try to stay away from non organic hair products, but if I had to I definitely would go back to it. Side note it’s really good on Hispanic hair.