BeautyHair ProductsTRESemmé
Keratin Smooth Conditioner

TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Conditioner

Our revamped TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Collection is specially designed to fight frizz, detangle knots, boost shine, add silky softness, and tame those pesky flyaways.

whhat about iit ?
What can you tell me about this firm And products???
Does this work well with curly/wavy hair to give it a boost of protein?
Start your review of TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Conditioner!
Jade H.
Williston, FL
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Conditioner uploaded by Jade H.
It's... okay. It does make my hair a little bit silkier after use. It has a nice scent. But the claims that the keratin will make your hair stronger and healthier, didn't happen for me. It also contains DMDM hydantoin, which is believed to cause hair loss and scalp irritation for consumers. I haven't experienced any irritation, but I HAVE seen hair loss since I started using it. I probably won't purchase it again.
Laura R.
Gas City, IN
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Conditioner uploaded by Laura R.
Purchased at: Target
I really like the smell. I also live the way it makes my long thick strait hair soft and manageable. The scent last fir a couple days. I can smell my hair and it still smells newly washed.
Ally M.
Austin, TX
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Conditioner uploaded by Ally M.
As far as drugstore conditioners go, this one is pretty good! It was my go-to for years but I find it just doesn’t keep my hair smooth enough with summer humidity. Still, my hair never feels damaged and always has a healthy shine when I’m using this. I’ll likely buy it again
Evan P.
Chicago
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Conditioner uploaded by Evan P.
Greta conditioner for my recently colored hair. Smell is fantastic and help to treat my pink hair
Lacy D.
I love this conditioner I only gave it 4 stars based on the amount I have to use to aid in my detangling process.. It gives your hair this soft feeling. My go to especially if I’m traveling..
Jaclyn T.
Fairview Park, OH
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Conditioner uploaded by Jaclyn T.
Purchased at: Target
This products controls my frizz and wavy hair pretty well compared to similar products. Lightly fragrant. Pairs well with the keratin shampoo.
Caitlin L.
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Conditioner uploaded by Caitlin L.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Can’t have the shampoo of this without the conditioner adds and extra layer of soft and smoothness. Definitely work well together. The scent smells going. Definitely works well with myself and my daughter we have curly hair. Definitely recommend
tabby ..
New Market, VA
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Conditioner uploaded by tabby ..
I know that this isn’t a curly girl approved product but girl!!!!!! I am obsessed with this conditioner. I love it. And to be honest the shampoo feels very conditioning alone. I have booty length thick curly hair and this makes it silky soft and the integrity feels better when I use this specific conditioner.
Ciarra W.
Dawsonville, GA
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Conditioner is a truly amazing product for a reasonable price it does an amazing job with leaving my hair silky smooth!
Rhonda W.
Lock Haven, PA
I love Tresemme hair products. My hair has thinned and breaks easily so I se tressemme a lot. :) recommend it to anyone
Ask a question to the Influenster community...