BY TRESEMMÉ #28 in Conditioner

Our revamped TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Collection is specially designed to fight frizz, detangle knots, boost shine, add silky softness, and tame those pesky flyaways.

Dan E.
Bennettsville, SC
Keratin is a known hair strengthener, and that’s why I bought this product. As I have said before, I play tennis and my hair takes a beating from the sun and sweat, so I need something to strengthen my hair. It immediately locked in to my hair, which I love.
Christy M.
Any opportunity to add keratin to my extremely dry, curly hair I take it. I remember when this brand use to only be available in salons so it's a nice Go To and is easily affordable. The larger sizes that available make it a no brainer staple in my shower.
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
I was so disappointed in this. I was expecting it to help keep my hair looking nice when I straightened it but it ended up making my hair dry and frizzy. My hair looked limp and lifeless instead of heathy and shiny. Will not be using this again!
Sabryna F.
Webster, NY
If you're the type of person that doesn't think spending $30 on a bottle of salon quality conditioner is worth it, then this is the stuff for you. It's super affordable but is the closest to salon quality as you can get for this price. It definitely leaves my hair smoother than other similarly priced conditioners, but nothing works as well as salon quality. I have said it before and I will say it again, you need to be willing to spend the money to get salon quality results.
Julianne W.
Vernon
The only conditioner I will use! Pantene is always my go to for hair care and this really makes my hair soft and silky! It’s affordable and found everywhere. I have relatively oily hair and my mom has dry hair and it works for both of us!
Vickey F.
Conditioners, especially Tresemme, one of my favorites. Leaves hair soft and easy to detangle. Yes, I would definitely buy it again and would most definitely recommend this. Very affordable and leaves hair smelling good. A yes for me, A++++++
Rebecca H.
Philadelphia
I do however love Tresemme conditioners. I don’t see the difference between any type of problem focused conditioners but tresemme conditioners do help with smoothing my hair and moisturizing.
Laura S.
I’ve been using this shampoo and conditioner duo for awhile and I definitely have noticed my hair is smoother and less frizzy than it normally is in the summer. Definitely happy with it!
Jessica R.
Paired with the keratin smooth shampoo, this is amazing. Never tried with another shampoo but the keratin smooth products make my hair feel so silky and smooth. Will definitely repurchase
Subira J.
Fayetteville, GA
The shampoo of the keratin line is pretty amazing. But the conditioner… Not so much. It’s pretty regular. It’s your typical drugstore conditioner for your hair. If you were going to travel and you didn’t have time to pack your favorite I guess you can throw this in. It’s good to use it after you come out of the pool because it is moisturizing and smoothing. But I wasn’t really impressed by this
McKayla K.
I am going on a mission trip next month with some of my classmates. I am planning to purchase this product in bulk at Sam's Club. I have two questions.. One: Does this product work for all types of hair? Two: Do you have any complaints about this product? I want to purchase something that pleases all.