BeautyHairHair ProductsTRESemmé
Keratin Smooth Color Shampoo

TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Color Shampoo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Color Shampoo!
Theresa N.
Chisholm, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
I thought this was going to be way better than it was. It didn't even make my hair feel softer or conditioned after the first wash. I have course highlighted hair and it's hard to find good products under$15 that have any real effects. I switched brands less than halfway through the bottle.
ava I.
vincennes
this shampoo has a good reputation of keeping hair color sleek and looking very natural at all times. this product is extremely professional and is has a nice smell and look right out of the bottle. this shampoo is a fan favorite for many reasons. TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Color Shampoo
Emma K.
Lenexa, KS
I use this shampoo a lot! It helps my color-treated hair stay vibrant. It smells good and also leaves my hair feeling soft.
Angie C.
Newark
Good product really helped so calm down my curly hair and keep the frizz down. It gave me good shine and felt very strong.
Gabby M.
El Monte
First time I used this shampoo I loved it!! I color my own hair and when I bought this shampoo I was so amazed how great it worked. Doesn’t take the color out so your color last for a while. I definitely recommend this shampoo.
Sarah A.
Bodmin
The keratin smooth range is amazing, I use the heat protectant, conditioner and shampoo or this product and it leaves my hair frizz free and silky smooth. Also great for very fragile hair and this is good for strengthening frazzled hair.

Looking for your answer?