BY TRESEMMÉ

A breakthrough in hair technology using Heat Activated Polymers to provide long lasting, salon looking hair that stays resistant to frizz and beautiful for up to seven days*. Use this heat-activated treatment as the last step of the TRESemmé 7-Day Keratin Smooth System to easily create your style everyday with less frizz and more manageability. *up to 3 washes

• I am freaking out! Did the company took off the shelf thi...1 Answers
  • Does this work without a straightener? Or do you need to ...2 Answers
  • Can you get this in different sized bottles like travel s...2 Answers
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
This brand has been a holy grain for me for years. I really feel this brand just keeps upping there game. Getting better and better as time goes on. I love that this hair treatment works not only as expected but better than some salon products I spent a ton of money on. The quality is amazing. It makes my hair soft for days. It replenishes the shine back to my hair and smoothed it too. I will continue to use this and I totally recommend this.
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
Maybe it's just my personal hair type and experience, but this product left my hair really oily for day 2 hair. Note that I don't have over oily hair. I got a sample of this and only used the product once, when I probably could have gotten more uses from the sample. Plus I didn't notice anything different really with my hair. Will not repurchase.
Skye T.
This is my holy grail of hair treatment. I have bleached, brightly colored, and normally dyed hair so it has some damage. This smooths it all out and seal my hair cuticles.
It's fantastic. It's a MUST in my beauty regiment.
I use it with the rest of the products in this line and everyone comments on how great my hair is.
Deb Y.
San Jose, CA
I accidentally used this product while visiting a cousin of mine. Usually my hair is horribly frizzy but when I used the product, I was pleasantly surprised at how nice my hair looked as if I used a straightening iron and the important part is that it didn't make my hair look heavy or greasy. Overall impressed with the product.
Sierra A.
Adams center, NY
Absolutely in love with this! I have naturally very frizzy, kinky, curly hair. It takes me a good 2 hours to blow dry and style. And even after that, my hair isn't as "smooth" as I would like it to be. I bought this and it's amazing. I use about 4-6 pumps on my wet hair and blow dry. I then straighten and style as normal. It cuts down on my straightening time significantly! And my hair is so unbelievably smooth and shiny after. And it actually stays frizz free and doesn't "poof" later in the day. My fly always are barely visible since using this and I barely have to use hairspray when wearing my hair up anymore because everything is just so smooth. I find that my hair is even healthier now because of the time it cuts down on styling. It truly does last a full week for me and I wash my hair 3 times a week. It's such an amazing product for an affordable price.
Madina K.
Bayonne, NJ
I seriously loved this stuff! I used it with the same shampoo and a conditioner and it made my hair so shiny and sleek! You're supposed to apply a bit of this and use your straightener to finish the treatment. It helped to my frizzy hair a lot!
Maria G.
Boise, ID
This one is great! It kept my hair straight for 4 days without getting any bad waves in it. It's best to use with the same shampoo and conditioner but saved me from straightening everyday.
Jennifer M.
If you haven't tried any products from TRESemme you should! There isn't a bad product. I will say if you get anything get the Keratin line.  I love how soft, smooth, and healthy my hair is. TRESemme offers so many products for all hair types. Its salon quality at affordable prices.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
I feel brand new with this product and packaging so nice and so gentle it’s not harsh it smells so good it’s affordable my hair color is black and my type is greasy I bought this online I’m very satisfied
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
I’ve been using this for about 6 months now and I have to say that my hair is either growing faster OR breaking less but nonetheless this stuff works. I’ll definitely keep using it because the results are amazing.
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
How often do you use this product?
Tess K.
Can you get this in different sized bottles like travel sized and if so how much do they cost?
Nikki C.
Does this work without a straightener? Or do you need to use a straightener every time you wash your hair to get your hair straight again?
Cristy M.
I am freaking out! Did the company took off the shelf this product. I can't seem to find it. Even the space with the description! 😣
Leslie T.