BY TRESEMMÉ

Var Wccpi = "Prod6228710"; see more...

• I am freaking out! Did the company took off the shelf this produc...1 Answers
  • Does this work without a straightener? Or do you need to use a st...2 Answers
  • Can you get this in different sized bottles like travel sized and...2 Answers
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve been using this for about 6 months now and I have to say that my hair is either growing faster OR breaking less but nonetheless this stuff works. I’ll definitely keep using it because the results are amazing.
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybe it's just my personal hair type and experience, but this product left my hair really oily for day 2 hair. Note that I don't have over oily hair. I got a sample of this and only used the product once, when I probably could have gotten more uses from the sample. Plus I didn't notice anything different really with my hair. Will not repurchase.
Skye T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my holy grail of hair treatment. I have bleached, brightly colored, and normally dyed hair so it has some damage. This smooths it all out and seal my hair cuticles.
It's fantastic. It's a MUST in my beauty regiment.
I use it with the rest of the products in this line and everyone comments on how great my hair is.
Madina K.
Bayonne, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I seriously loved this stuff! I used it with the same shampoo and a conditioner and it made my hair so shiny and sleek! You're supposed to apply a bit of this and use your straightener to finish the treatment. It helped to my frizzy hair a lot!
Maria G.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
This one is great! It kept my hair straight for 4 days without getting any bad waves in it. It's best to use with the same shampoo and conditioner but saved me from straightening everyday.
Savannah J.
It kept my hair really straight during the 7 days. Also it was a great heat protectant for my hair because I'm transitioning.
Allison R.
Rockford , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for the first time today along with the shampoo and conditioner. My hair is so sleek and glossy. It blow dryed so nicely. All my split ends are invisible. I am excited to continue to use this holiday season!
Yulianna O.
I just got my VoxBox today and i cant wait to try this heat activated treatment on my hair to see its effect
Brooke  T.
Wood River, NE
Absolutely love this product! Makes my hair super smooth and shiny and doesn't feel heavy or like it leaves any residue in my hair! Would recommend!
Lorena A.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product to use when straightening hair. Worka as it says, and smells great. Very easy to use and enhances the finished look.
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
How often do you use this product?
Tess K.
Can you get this in different sized bottles like travel sized and if so how much do they cost?
Nikki C.
Does this work without a straightener? Or do you need to use a straightener every time you wash your hair to get your hair straight again?
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Does this really work?
Cristy M.
I am freaking out! Did the company took off the shelf this product. I can't seem to find it. Even the space with the description! 😣