BY TRESEMMÉ

Var Wccpi = "Prod6228710"; see more...

• I am freaking out! Did the company took off the shelf this produc...1 Answers
  • Does this work without a straightener? Or do you need to use a st...2 Answers
  • Can you get this in different sized bottles like travel sized and...2 Answers
Sierra A.
Sierra A.
Adams Center, NY
Absolutely in love with this! I have naturally very frizzy, kinky, curly hair. It takes me a good 2 hours to blow dry and style. And even after that, my hair isn't as "smooth" as I would like it to be. I bought this and it's amazing. I use about 4-6 pumps on my wet hair and blow dry. I then straighten and style as normal. It cuts down on my straightening time significantly! And my hair is so unbelievably smooth and shiny after. And it actually stays frizz free and doesn't "poof" later in the day. My fly always are barely visible since using this and I barely have to use hairspray when wearing my hair up anymore because everything is just so smooth. I find that my hair is even healthier now because of the time it cuts down on styling. It truly does last a full week for me and I wash my hair 3 times a week. It's such an amazing product for an affordable price.
Pakize K.
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
I bought this quite some time ago to try and see if it would work with my very long, dry and coarse hair. I never blow dry my hair, only use a styling iron, and it did work surprisingly well with that. You have to make sure not to use too much product at once, a little goes a long way. Not sure if I would repurchase, but it was not a fail for sure.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Newton, NC
I really love this product. i have really stubborn curly hair and this helps to lock my hair in place when i do decide to straighten it. it smells good to me and lasts a while. i can keep my hair straight for about two days before it starts going crazy and reverting back to its usual self. great product.
Kylie Y.
Kylie Y.
Honolulu, HI
This is a really reliable heat cream treatment. If you use it right it can really bring out the best in your hair. Not only does it hydrate hair but also brings out the natural oils giving it a effortlessly natural look. I use a blow dryer and flat iron everyday and it helps keep my hair looking fresh.
faby r.
faby r.
hamden, CT
Good product, I love it, it smells amazing and it is not expensive at all....
Madina K.
Madina K.
Bayonne, NJ
I seriously loved this stuff! I used it with the same shampoo and a conditioner and it made my hair so shiny and sleek! You're supposed to apply a bit of this and use your straightener to finish the treatment. It helped to my frizzy hair a lot!
Skye T.
Skye T.
This is my holy grail of hair treatment. I have bleached, brightly colored, and normally dyed hair so it has some damage. This smooths it all out and seal my hair cuticles.
It's fantastic. It's a MUST in my beauty regiment.
I use it with the rest of the products in this line and everyone comments on how great my hair is.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Boise, ID
This one is great! It kept my hair straight for 4 days without getting any bad waves in it. It's best to use with the same shampoo and conditioner but saved me from straightening everyday.
Elisa G.
Elisa G.
Auburn Hills, MI
Great product, have to make sure not to over spray (learned that the hard way). When using this product you have to make sure to follow the directions and blow dry after applying the product and style after that. It doesn't work as well if you let your hair air dry. All in all this product makes your hair look fantastic and works great with the 7 day shampoo and conditioner.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
I have super dry, super coily natural hair and this stuff is a frizz-killing miracle. Whether I'm leaving it curly, blowing it out, or actually straightening it, my hair is soft, tangle and frizz free, and better than ever. I also mix it in with my hair dye and it leaves my VERY REGULARLY colored hair as soft as ever. I've gone through 4 bottles and I've got 2 more on backup. Love this stuff
Mariana D.
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
How often do you use this product?
Tess K.
Tess K.
Can you get this in different sized bottles like travel sized and if so how much do they cost?
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
APO
Does this work without a straightener? Or do you need to use a straightener every time you wash your hair to get your hair straight again?
Cristy M.
Cristy M.
I am freaking out! Did the company took off the shelf this product. I can't seem to find it. Even the space with the description! 😣
Leslie T.