BY TRESEMMÉ

When used with TRESemmé Keratin Infusing Shampoo, this salon-quality conditioner nourishes each strand to leave hair smooth, shiny and manageable. The system transforms your hair, making your hair gorgeously sleek with less frizz*, smooth and easy to style.

*TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner system vs non-conditioning

• Dyed my hair and now its damaged... would this be a good ...14 Answers
  • Will this help with damage hair I've bleach my hair for a...14 Answers
  • Would this be a good conditioner to help repair dry hair? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I immediately stopped using the product and my hair fall was still continuing, but at a decreasing rate." in 6 reviews
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
I bought this in a bundle with the shampoo and Tresemme's newest dry shampoo after Christmas. My hair is quite long. I dye it regularly so it becomes brittle and dries out at the ends. This shampoo makes my hair SO soft and smell SO good! I am seeing an improvement in the ends of my hair. Surprisingly, even though it has made my hair shiny and sleek it hasnt increased the oil around the crown of my head. I love this conditioner and it's shampoo too! I purchased the bundle on sale for $4.95 but I believe the bottles are usually that a piece so still affordale and works wonders in my opinion!
Jewel B.
Covina, CA
I really love this shampoo and conditioner set! I naturally have straight hair that is fine , so it helps make it feel nourished and detangle faster. I don’t always have time to eat hair cuts and keep up with maintaining it & I feel like this set having the keratin really make a difference in how my hair feels for me . I’ve used the brand for many years and when I seen they added the keratin set I had to try ! When I do go for getting my hair done I get a lot of compliments on how healthy it feels and looks ! I think for the prince you get a great amount of product ! I would recommend to anyone who has dry or damaged hair !
Jicah R.
Pensacola, FL
Love this conditioner, i usually leave it for 5minutes, so my hair will have that straight hair that im looking for. Since i have wavy hair. The keratin will straighten it up and i love using this conditioner when i want to iron my hair, soo easy and gives it shine to it. I have been using tgis for years..
Beth S.
White Lake, MI
I color my hair frequently so it should be super breakable and unhealthy. But it isn’t. My hairdresser always asks what shampoo and conditioner I use and it’s this line! I fully believe it’s the thing that helps my hair stay healthy. Adorable and easy to find. So good!
Kali R.
PA
This conditioner is affordable and effective. It makes my hair very soft and a little more manageable. Unlike some other conditioners by this brand it doesn’t seem to weigh my hair down. I would definitely buy this again because it seems to improve my curly hair.
Kristiana f.
This product satisfied my hair very well. After using you can already tell the difference. Makes your hair super soft and fluffy, and helps with tangled hair. Recommend to everyone!!
Sarah H.
Tunis Lac 2, TN
when i have a dry and bad hair , i use it to all repair i apply it for 10 min and like a magic , my hair look more healthy and smoothy . it also softens up mu hair and it also look more shining  . i recommend it , you can use it as sos for hair , damaged or in summer very helpful
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
It’s such a great conditioner I felt my hair stronger after 2 uses which is great for a drugstore brand. I like the smell. The ends of my hair feel stronger it makes the hair smoother I noticed less frizz too which is great
Paige W.
This stuff is the bomb dot com and it makes my hair smell and feel so good. Love the way it makes my hair feel after I get out of the shower and it makes it really easy to detangle my hair once I take it out of a towel
Brittney V.
Grand Rapids, MI
No complaints here about this conditioner. It helps to keep my frizzy, unmanageable hair at bay. It smells pretty good & really works, especially for being such an affordable product. I really love this line as a whole
Harija R.
Toronto, ON
Dyed my hair and now its damaged... would this be a good product for it?
Juliana A.
Will this help with damage hair I've bleach my hair for a long time and my is really damage
ANNE F.
Paterson, NJ
Does this have a very perfumy scent?
Sarah S.
Toronto, ON
When I use this product for my thick, wavy hair, it does wonders to keep it soft and manageable. But when I use it before blow drying and straightening my hair I always find it leaves a residue - has this happened to anyone else?
holly o.
New London, NC
I am trying to find a good conditioner for my hair. It's a frizzy, curly mess. I normally straighten my hair but so wear it naturally curly also. My question is, is this product good to use with both curly hair and protect from straightening it?