BY TRESEMMÉ

When used with TRESemmé Keratin Infusing Shampoo, this salon-quality conditioner nourishes each strand to leave hair smooth, shiny and manageable. The system transforms your hair, making your hair gorgeously sleek with less frizz*, smooth and easy to style.

*TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner system vs non-conditioning

• Dyed my hair and now its damaged... would this be a good ...14 Answers
  • Will this help with damage hair I've bleach my hair for a...14 Answers
  • Que tal les va con este producto?1 Answers
TRESemmé Keratin Infusing Conditioner
  • "I immediately stopped using the product and my hair fall was still continuing, but at a decreasing rate." in 6 reviews
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
I bought this in a bundle with the shampoo and Tresemme's newest dry shampoo after Christmas. My hair is quite long. I dye it regularly so it becomes brittle and dries out at the ends. This shampoo makes my hair SO soft and smell SO good! I am seeing an improvement in the ends of my hair. Surprisingly, even though it has made my hair shiny and sleek it hasnt increased the oil around the crown of my head. I love this conditioner and it's shampoo too! I purchased the bundle on sale for $4.95 but I believe the bottles are usually that a piece so still affordale and works wonders in my opinion!
Ale N.
Ashburn
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is the only conditioner that works on my hair. It’s not too thick but it also really moisturizes my hair. It’s a good price and smells really good. It also lasts quite a while.i am overall satisfied with this product.
Rosetta S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This conditioner is amazing for my hair. it keeps it smooth and silky, and it's easier to brush my hair while i have it in. this conditioner really softens up my hair and it's my go-to conditioner.
Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
I’m extremely picky about my shampoo and conditioner and Tresemme is a good conditioner but not great I do fall back on it if I run out of the brand I’m using but I won’t repurchase it it once it’s gone, I just don’t like wasting anything. It may just be me I really take good care of my hair and I expect a lot out of the products I purchase. So far L’Oréal Elvive Shampoo and conditioner Israel’s best by far that I’ve ever used!
Darian P.
Aurora, CO
This is soooooo good for a drugstore product: it smells amazing and it’s very budget friendly. Leaves your hair so soft and the smell lingers all day. The only thing I’ve noticed is that after about a week of use it starts weighing my hair down but that’s nothing that can’t be fixed with a clarifying shampoo. That won’t stop me from using this
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
This conditioner is affordable and effective. It makes my hair very soft and a little more manageable. Unlike some other conditioners by this brand it doesn’t seem to weigh my hair down. I would definitely buy this again because it seems to improve my curly hair.
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I absolutely loved this keratin infused conditioner! When I had quite a bit of blonde color in my hair, my hairstylist recommended using products with keratin in them to keep the colored portion of my hair healthy and soft. So of course I went out and bought the entire line of keratin products from tresemme.. it smells wonderful, kept my hair clean, soft and manageable and my hair didn’t feel or appear damaged from coloring when using this. If you’re looking for hair products with keratin that are reasonably priced, I highly recommend these!
Paige W.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
This stuff is the bomb dot com and it makes my hair smell and feel so good. Love the way it makes my hair feel after I get out of the shower and it makes it really easy to detangle my hair once I take it out of a towel
Brittney V.
Grand Rapids, MI
No complaints here about this conditioner. It helps to keep my frizzy, unmanageable hair at bay. It smells pretty good & really works, especially for being such an affordable product. I really love this line as a whole
Rebeca Z.
This is my current hair conditioner, and I love it, the scent is awesome, I had hair colored so this is my life savior, I love that this is affordable and the quality is amazing. Very satisfied with this product.
Harija R.
Toronto, ON
Dyed my hair and now its damaged... would this be a good product for it?
Juliana A.
Will this help with damage hair I've bleach my hair for a long time and my is really damage
ANNE F.
Paterson, NJ
Does this have a very perfumy scent?
Sarah S.
Toronto, ON
When I use this product for my thick, wavy hair, it does wonders to keep it soft and manageable. But when I use it before blow drying and straightening my hair I always find it leaves a residue - has this happened to anyone else?
holly o.
New London, NC
I am trying to find a good conditioner for my hair. It's a frizzy, curly mess. I normally straighten my hair but so wear it naturally curly also. My question is, is this product good to use with both curly hair and protect from straightening it?

Amazon