BY TRESEMMÉ #95 in Conditioner

When used with TRESemmé Keratin Infusing Shampoo, this salon-quality conditioner nourishes each strand to leave hair smooth, shiny and manageable. The system transforms your hair, making your hair gorgeously sleek with less frizz*, smooth and easy to style.

*TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner system vs non-conditioning

• Dyed my hair and now its damaged... would this be a good product ...14 Answers
  • Will this help with damage hair I've bleach my hair for a long ti...14 Answers
  • Would this be a good conditioner to help repair dry hair? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I immediately stopped using the product and my hair fall was still continuing, but at a decreasing rate." in 6 reviews
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Wildwood, FL
I love using this product. The conditioner leaves my normally thin and frizzy hair feeling thicker and smoothr than most other conditioners I've used, and for its cost it can't be beat. The salon pump makes it really easy to get out of the bottle, and I never have to worry about dropping my conditioner because I never have to pick it up when my hands are all wet in order to use it. I usually use about 10 pumps of it, rub it into my scalp and rub the remainder into the rest of my hair, then I clip it up until I'm done in the shower (usually about 10 minutes). My hair always feels so soft after I use this product, and it will normally last me 3-4 months because of the generous size. I have not used any other product since I tried this.
Teran F.
Teran F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like tresemme conditioner and shampoo. Honestly does really good with my hair even when i had long hair which not i have it short but i have tried all high price stuff like Paul Mitchell and everything and just didn't work just made my hair well impossible to deal with it and greesy plus i have sensitive skin as well so i have be careful with what i use to. But when i use this, it wasn't greesy, or anything, smells good, when brushing it, just goes smoothly through an everything which when you have hair that grows fast, and think and curly etc etc, it's hard to find something that works with you. and it's not pricey products either. highly recommend it
Liz R.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Tresemme Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Conditioner is smooth conditioner for the hair. The price is right at Kmart you can feel the smoothness and smells great. I highly recommend it especially to take the summer frizzies. I suggest tho prevent ladies or girls who have oily hair Especially with the summer heart to try Tresemme's Volume shampoo and conditioner for full luster with body all in these bottles. Please repost this to friends for #Liz Rodriguez @ Influenster. Sign up join Influenster it's free warm badges points do reviews on products, do their surveys for a chance to earn a free Voxbox full of regular sized products.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
I began using this product whenever I started learning about Keratin treatments for hair. My friend had gotten one and her hair was very soft and shiny compared to me - dry and brittle. I wanted something that had an extremely pleasant smell, as well as help my hair crisis. SO I FOUND IT!! I seen this bottle of conditioner and had to try it. I was first blown away by how amazing it smelt, most conditioners that i have used really didnt smell as great as this did. Lol. It made my hair feel very soft, it left it silky smooth without the greasy look. I'm very pleased with it, i will not use anything else!!
Jacklyn S.
Jacklyn S.
W Brookfield, MA
Love this conditioner, i always use tresemme, both shampoo and conditioner. I use the color treated hair set, the smooth and silky set, and for dry hair. I stumbled across the keratin like treatment one and partnered it with the shampoo and loved my results. I have naturally wavy hair, split ends, and damage due to heat tools. First time using it I noticed a difference, mostly in the shine intensity, the smoothness, and it made my ends not feel brittle. Great product and I absolutely recommend it to anyone and everyone. I do also advise getting the shampoo with it!
Marielena O.
Marielena O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tend to be a bit of a snob when it comes to hair products, and Tresemme is a brand I tend to associate with a drugstore-quality product as opposed to a salon-quality product. That being said, this shampoo and conditioner works just as well (if not better) than Redken All Soft, and it's about half the price. I actively abuse my hair (highlights, blow dry, flat iron) on an almost daily basis. This shampoo and conditioner helps to mitigate some of the damage I inflict without causing buildup. In addition, it smells very clean and fresh. Highly recommended!
Eli (Gb2346) P.
Eli (Gb2346) P.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Brockton, MA
TRESemme Keratin smooth conditioner is perfect for my daughters hair! With her naturally curly and ultimately frizzy hair. TRESemme Keratin smooth conditioner leaves with with an amazingly soft, beautifully shiny and wonderfully smooth set of locks. It was the perfect purchase from target. We are almost out so it looks like a trip to Target for some more TRESemme Keratin smooth conditioner is on order ;) Nothing like having a happy daughter with beautiful and wonderful smelling hair.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
I have a lot of hair and it gets full of knots really easily. It also gets oily easily , this is one of the few brands i have found that doesn't weigh my hair down or make it oily. It also doesn't add any volume which is good because i already have enough of that naturally. If someone is looking a conditioner and their hair is difficult i would definatley tell them about this. It keeps my hair soft but without adding a lot of moisture. Basically i love this stuff and its all i use.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Mission, TX
I love using Keratin Smooth Tresemme! I have color treated hair & this conditioner leaves my hair so soft without leaving any residue on my scalp. Since using it, you can't really tell that my color needs touch ups. It looks as if it was meant to be biology style. It has also helped my hair to grow stronger, thicker, & longer faster than ever before! It is very reasonably priced & feels like using a new product every time! I will never go back to using anything else!
Harija R.
Harija R.
Toronto, ON
Dyed my hair and now its damaged... would this be a good product for it?
Juliana A.
Juliana A.
Will this help with damage hair I've bleach my hair for a long time and my is really damage
ANNE F.
ANNE F.
Plainwell, MI
Does this have a very perfumy scent?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Toronto, ON
When I use this product for my thick, wavy hair, it does wonders to keep it soft and manageable. But when I use it before blow drying and straightening my hair I always find it leaves a residue - has this happened to anyone else?
holly o.
holly o.
New London, NC
I am trying to find a good conditioner for my hair. It's a frizzy, curly mess. I normally straighten my hair but so wear it naturally curly also. My question is, is this product good to use with both curly hair and protect from straightening it?