BY TRESEMMÉ

When used with TRESemmé Keratin Infusing Shampoo, this salon-quality conditioner nourishes each strand to leave hair smooth, shiny and manageable. The system transforms your hair, making your hair gorgeously sleek with less frizz*, smooth and easy to style.

*TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner system vs non-conditioning

• Dyed my hair and now its damaged... would this be a good ...14 Answers
  • Will this help with damage hair I've bleach my hair for a...14 Answers
  • Que tal les va con este producto?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I immediately stopped using the product and my hair fall was still continuing, but at a decreasing rate." in 6 reviews
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
I bought this in a bundle with the shampoo and Tresemme's newest dry shampoo after Christmas. My hair is quite long. I dye it regularly so it becomes brittle and dries out at the ends. This shampoo makes my hair SO soft and smell SO good! I am seeing an improvement in the ends of my hair. Surprisingly, even though it has made my hair shiny and sleek it hasnt increased the oil around the crown of my head. I love this conditioner and it's shampoo too! I purchased the bundle on sale for $4.95 but I believe the bottles are usually that a piece so still affordale and works wonders in my opinion!
Jewel B.
Covina, CA
I really love this shampoo and conditioner set! I naturally have straight hair that is fine , so it helps make it feel nourished and detangle faster. I don’t always have time to eat hair cuts and keep up with maintaining it & I feel like this set having the keratin really make a difference in how my hair feels for me . I’ve used the brand for many years and when I seen they added the keratin set I had to try ! When I do go for getting my hair done I get a lot of compliments on how healthy it feels and looks ! I think for the prince you get a great amount of product ! I would recommend to anyone who has dry or damaged hair !
Dani M.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely loved this keratin infused conditioner! When I had quite a bit of blonde color in my hair, my hairstylist recommended using products with keratin in them to keep the colored portion of my hair healthy and soft. So of course I went out and bought the entire line of keratin products from tresemme.. it smells wonderful, kept my hair clean, soft and manageable and my hair didn’t feel or appear damaged from coloring when using this. If you’re looking for hair products with keratin that are reasonably priced, I highly recommend these!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Once my mom tried this she hasn't stopped using it! It really does lock in moisture in your hair and keep it hydrated. It makes your hair smooth and silky, without making it oily. It isn't too thick or too thin and you only need a little bit. It smells so good and the smell is long lasting. I have tried just about every product from TRESemme and this one is my favorite. This is a reliable brand that never disapoints and is super reliable. You can get it from just about anywhere, but I always get it from walmart!
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
I’m extremely picky about my shampoo and conditioner and Tresemme is a good conditioner but not great I do fall back on it if I run out of the brand I’m using but I won’t repurchase it it once it’s gone, I just don’t like wasting anything. It may just be me I really take good care of my hair and I expect a lot out of the products I purchase. So far L’Oréal Elvive Shampoo and conditioner Israel’s best by far that I’ve ever used!
Darian P.
Aurora
This is soooooo good for a drugstore product: it smells amazing and it’s very budget friendly. Leaves your hair so soft and the smell lingers all day. The only thing I’ve noticed is that after about a week of use it starts weighing my hair down but that’s nothing that can’t be fixed with a clarifying shampoo. That won’t stop me from using this
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
This conditioner is affordable and effective. It makes my hair very soft and a little more manageable. Unlike some other conditioners by this brand it doesn’t seem to weigh my hair down. I would definitely buy this again because it seems to improve my curly hair.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
It’s such a great conditioner I felt my hair stronger after 2 uses which is great for a drugstore brand. I like the smell. The ends of my hair feel stronger it makes the hair smoother I noticed less frizz too which is great
Paige W.
Hanford, CA
This stuff is the bomb dot com and it makes my hair smell and feel so good. Love the way it makes my hair feel after I get out of the shower and it makes it really easy to detangle my hair once I take it out of a towel
Brittney V.
Grand Rapids, MI
No complaints here about this conditioner. It helps to keep my frizzy, unmanageable hair at bay. It smells pretty good & really works, especially for being such an affordable product. I really love this line as a whole
Harija R.
Toronto, ON
Dyed my hair and now its damaged... would this be a good product for it?
Juliana A.
Will this help with damage hair I've bleach my hair for a long time and my is really damage
ANNE F.
PATERSON, NJ
Does this have a very perfumy scent?
Sarah S.
Toronto, ON
When I use this product for my thick, wavy hair, it does wonders to keep it soft and manageable. But when I use it before blow drying and straightening my hair I always find it leaves a residue - has this happened to anyone else?
holly o.
New London, NC
I am trying to find a good conditioner for my hair. It's a frizzy, curly mess. I normally straighten my hair but so wear it naturally curly also. My question is, is this product good to use with both curly hair and protect from straightening it?