BY TRESEMMÉ #66 in Conditioner

When used with TRESemmé Keratin Infusing Shampoo, this salon-quality conditioner nourishes each strand to leave hair smooth, shiny and manageable. The system transforms your hair, making your hair gorgeously sleek with less frizz*, smooth and easy to style.

*TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner system vs non-conditioning

• Dyed my hair and now its damaged... would this be a good product ...14 Answers
  • Will this help with damage hair I've bleach my hair for a long ti...14 Answers
  • Would this be a good conditioner to help repair dry hair? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I immediately stopped using the product and my hair fall was still continuing, but at a decreasing rate." in 6 reviews
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
TRESemme Keratin Smooth Conditioner- I got to try this free from CrowdTap. This has marula oil in it and the claims are that it is anti-frizz, detangles, silky shine, soft feel, and tames fly-aways (when used with the shampoo and serum). I tried this with the shampoo, but not the shine serum. My hair might be a little less frizzy, but I think the frizz and fly-aways claims are more for the serum. The conditioner is thick and luxurious, but not as rich as some others I have tried. I would say this is somewhere in the middle as far as conditioners go in that area. My hair was not tangled at all after using this, better than other conditioners I've tried. I have never noticed shine to my hair, so I am not sure about this claim and I sampled the hair spray afterwards, so I cannot confirm the soft feel, though I would think that it is true. Overall, I really liked using this conditioner and it is much better than the one I am currently using. I would need to use this a few more times before deciding if I like it better for the detangling aspect or another brand based on the thickness of the conditioner when using it.
Jewel B.
Covina, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this shampoo and conditioner set! I naturally have straight hair that is fine , so it helps make it feel nourished and detangle faster. I don’t always have time to eat hair cuts and keep up with maintaining it & I feel like this set having the keratin really make a difference in how my hair feels for me . I’ve used the brand for many years and when I seen they added the keratin set I had to try ! When I do go for getting my hair done I get a lot of compliments on how healthy it feels and looks ! I think for the prince you get a great amount of product ! I would recommend to anyone who has dry or damaged hair !
Juanita B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is a pretty good one. It smooths the hair out very well both natural and relaxed. I leave my conditioner on under a heated cap or hooded dryer to allow the keratin to better penetrate the hair. Perfect inexpensive way to smooth those cuticles in your hair out
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
The conditioner was great no greasy after feel and it didn't weigh my hair down and the color I saw after use. seemed to be revived and silky soft left it frizz free and very manageable. Such a great product didn't make my hair feel dried out or limp added a bit of a volume boost in my opinion.
I rcvd this product comp for testing and (or) reviews all opinions are honest and mine on how this product worked for me.
Lyndsee M.
West Jordan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE THIS! The smell is amazing and it keeps my hair looking shiny as well has making it super soft! I just bought this and I love it. It’s a new favorite, I bought it at target in the bundle and I’m so happy with it!
Alayna R.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is very good and at such a low price point. I usually use conditioners specific for curly hair, but when I run out I always turn to this one. It leaves your hair feeling extremely soft and smelling nice.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really impressed with this tresemme conditioner as I typically use a salon brand but this really did a good job providing moisture to my fine, thin highlighted hair. I would recommend this to a friend.
Kaitlan A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really nice everyday conditioner for me. Makes my hair feel silky and smooth. It doesn't weigh my hair down and smells fantastic! Super affordable and easily found at the drugstore or target stores.
Leah W.
Agawam, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is pretty good. It detangles my long hair and leaves it feeling moisturized without being weighed down. I like that I can find it in a pump. I think it’s a good value for the cost.
Davee H.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Tresemme. My favorite product in all of their products is the keratin smooth products. It smells so good and makes your hair feel so revitalized and healthy after every use
Harija R.
Toronto, ON
Dyed my hair and now its damaged... would this be a good product for it?
Juliana A.
Will this help with damage hair I've bleach my hair for a long time and my is really damage
ANNE F.
Plainwell, MI
Does this have a very perfumy scent?
Sarah S.
Toronto, ON
When I use this product for my thick, wavy hair, it does wonders to keep it soft and manageable. But when I use it before blow drying and straightening my hair I always find it leaves a residue - has this happened to anyone else?
holly o.
New London, NC
I am trying to find a good conditioner for my hair. It's a frizzy, curly mess. I normally straighten my hair but so wear it naturally curly also. My question is, is this product good to use with both curly hair and protect from straightening it?