BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme Iron Style & Hold Styling Spray: Protects and holds Smooth No animal testing see more...

nandiee c.
Lancaster, CA
I love this spray right hear smells good and it works perfectly fine , I have no trouble with it , I totally recommend this , if you iron your hair a lot my hair color is blond and it protects it .
Tanya C.
My hair does not curl it is the most naturally straight hair on this planet. Because of this I find it incredibly hard to find good holding and styling sprays. I don't like this product because it made my hair look greasy and did not hold A THING! Granted my hair is hard to control but it actually made my hair look worse than it did without the product.I am only giving in 2 stars because I may be biased since my hair is so hard to manage and maybe someone else should give it a go.
Kristen C.
Fayetteville, NC
I use this product regularly when I curl my hair. Holds curl well. If you use too much it becomes sticky, but a moderate spray and brush through works well.
VE-1206263Yamilys B.
Doral, FL
I can say without fear of contradiction that TRESemme has the best hair products I've used the truth is that all their products seem good
Raquel G.
Spring, TX
Love the way this smells and it doesn't work as I would hope it would for a hold as it does start to flake but I do love the scent.
Kathia I.
Mission, TX
This is great to use before you straighten your hair. I always have to use a heat protectant on my hair before using hot tools
lydia o.
Merced, CA
Works very well my hair stays in all day and it also smells very good. Can buy anywhere really and I use this every day.
Peggy S.
Columbus , OH
Fantastic product, and great line of products as a whole. This holds for a long time, smells nice, and washes out easy.
Heidi H.
Bangor
This product does good for holding hair in place and giving a nice shine. Doesn't dry sticky like others I have tried
Sarah M.
This heat protectant is a really affordable and great product. I use this every time I use any type of heat or styling tool on my hair and it is really easy to use because of the spray bottle and I would recommend to others