BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme Hydrology Smoothing Moisture Shampoo.

Alicia s.
I'm skeptical with trying new products, but I was very impressive with this product! I have a hard time choosing hair care products because a lot of them dry or tangle my hair. I was able to brush out my hair easily. My hair was silky smooth after it dried. I'm very impressed!
Adara M.
Fort Benning, GA
I have a lot of hair and this shampoo really lathers up and feels like its doing its job cleaning, but it drys up my hair ( I'm mixed white and black so my hair is a little complicated when it comes to hair products). I smells great and actually covers all my hair.
Lindsey M.
Lexington, KY
I love TRESemme shampoos! They always leave my hair feeling clean, but not so clean that it has that squeaky clean feeling. The smell is pleasant and definitely gets the job done!
chyenne G.
Beaumont, TX
I use all the different brands with the tresemme and just kinda go by how my hair is. works amazing for the type it is. love this one when I'm trying to get length on my hair.
Ruth S.
Tresemme is okay, and definitely worth the price for products that will treat your hair nicely. I do not prefer tresemme but I would recommend it to a friend
Zyikeirra R.
Stone Mtn, GA
I have been on a natural run for a year now and thanks to tresemme my hair has grown very soft long and beautifully over the year I really suggest tresemme
Alexus L.
New Goshen , IN
This works well on frizzy hair! I've used a bunch of products over the years and this one has been one of the better ones!
Amanda b.
Orlando, FL
Love this shampoo ,reasonable price and you can always find coupons too. Makes your hair smelling good and feeling soft.
Laura K.
Nederland , TX
Smells great, works great. Doesn't weigh your hair down. Leaves it feeling soft and has a lasting fresh smell.
alexandra a.
Brockport, NY
This shampoo works wonders! Combined with the conditioner, my hair is silky smooth and not too much shine!