TRESemmé Heat Tamer Spray
TRESemmé Heat Tamer Spray
By TRESemmé
Shara W.
Plano, TX
This is the only heat spray I've used before and it's great, but is it better than most?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
1 year, 11 months ago
It definitely better than a loreal one I've tried
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
2 years, 5 months ago
Meh, this isn't all that great of a product. I've been using it for probably 2 months now and I only have 1/4 of the bottle left, I'm just trying to use it up. It really doesn't protect as much as others that I've tried before, but it's not too bad. At least it doesn't have alcohol in it, which is what prompted me to buy it. And also, there is a small trace of biotin, which keeps hair strong. But I haven't noticed a change in my hair at all.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Scotland, SD
2 years, 6 months ago
Itdis the best budget heat protectant I've ever used.
Shakis D.
Shakis D.
2 years, 10 months ago
I use Redken Heat Glide heat protector that works best for me than this product.
Helen M.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
2 years, 11 months ago
For its price it's the best but for top salon brands probably not comparable but honestly I don't see or have found anything better then this one
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Myersville, MD
2 years, 11 months ago
Some more expensive, salon ones work just as well but honestly for the price this is the best you can get. The got2be Guardian Angel heat protectant is the only one that compares I think.