BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme Heat Tamer Spray, 8 fl oz: Spray 8 fl oz Heat protection see more...

• TRESemmé Heat Tamer Spray Is it good? It really works? I want to ...2 Answers
  • Anyone Reccomend???3 Answers
  • Does this product work well?? I blow dry and straighten my hair ...6 Answers
TRESemmé Heat Tamer Spray
  • "Smells great and worked wonders on my hair except it works better on my 3c hair once completely infused into my hair so it might be a little light for those with thicker hair." in 12 reviews
  • "This is a great product it leaves my hair soft and it smells good too i used it when i both blow dry my hair staight and diffuse it " in 11 reviews
  • "I've used this when flat ironing my hair and it works good on my curly hair i just wished it did something for the frizz as well." in 9 reviews
  • "This is the best heat protector I have used, It leaves your hair soft and shiny, and protects it from the split ends as well" in 6 reviews
  • "It might help a little with my frizz when I straighten it but anything that helps protect my hair." in 6 reviews
Sabrina R.
I love to use this spray before I blow dry my hair and before I straighten my hair. I feel like it really helps protect my hair from heat damage. It's affordable and you can find it at any drugstore. My favorite part of this is the smell it's smells so good! I also like that you can 'lock' and 'unlock' the spray nozzle which makes it great to travel with.  I wish the spray was a bit more of a mist but it does the job!
Autumn T.
North Haven, CT
I absolutely LOVE this heat spray by treseme! I use It all the time before I dry/straighten/curl my hair and It really works! My hair feels smooth and much healthier. It also has the added benefit of smelling amazing! If you’re in need of an affordable heat protectant I definitely recommend this product!
M O N I C A 🌺 M.
Fresno, CA
This product is amazing. It keeps my hair healthy. Smells amazing just like all the other products they carry. I always repurchase it. I'm on my 6 bottle now. This one doesn't have have texture if you put it on right after the shower. I tell all my friends about it.
Alysa M.
Terre Haute, IN
I use this every time I straitened my hair and I LOVE it. I do not do my hair often but I go through about 2 bottles of this a year. If I am having a day where my hair doesn't want to straighten, I take a section and spray it with this. Wait about a minute for it to dry and try again. Not only does this spray protect my hair from the heat, it also makes it easier to style. Since using this product I have noticed a decrease in split ends and well as damaged hair in general. I love it and will continue to use it day after day.
Debbie H.
I absolutely love this heat protector ! It smells great and works amazing ! I have blonde in my hair and it’s already really damaged. In this case I always look for a great heat protector . I never would of thought that a drugstore brand would be one of my favorites when it comes to a heat gamer. I love a good scent to anything so that part automatically sold me ! The main thing any woman or man should look into when buying a heat protector is to make sure your hair doesn’t look greasy . With this heat tamer you do not have to worry about that !
Lorena M.
Austin, TX
I really like this heat tamer spray.  I've never really used any others before because this one just does such a great job.  The smell isn't too strong and really nice.  It smells like a professional product you'd get when you're having your hair done at the salon.  It doesn't seem to weigh my hair down either, which most products tend to do.  The spray nozzle is great.  You can spray at practically any angle and it comes out a nice sized mist.I do a light spray on my hair while it's damp before a blow dry and then a little bit before I straighten/curl.  I wait for it to dry and then use my   Tyme iron.  It's good stuff.
Kayla M.
Lake wales , FL
Tresemme really outdoes themselves with their keratin line. It leave your hair feeling so natural and smooth. I'm confident in knowing that I'm using healthy oils in my hair as opposed to harsh chemicals. My hair looks smooth and fly away free for hours on end and I can feel good about using my chi on my already damaged hair. Highly recommend.
яσsαℓιηα c.
Humble, TX
This product is awesome! I've been re-purchasing this item for the past 5 years with no problem . If you're looking for an inexpensive heat protection , this is a must product! Works great for frizzy hair , & this product makes my hair very smooth as well!! A+++!
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I use this every single day to help protect my hair from blow drying and flat ironing. I think it smells fine (no feelings either way), it isn't heavy in my hair, and it does the job. When I'm done blow drying, my hair feels great. I have tried other products but I think this is the best for the price.
Katelyn E.
This is the best spray. My hair looks super healthy even though I use so much heat on my hair. It is super affordable and doesn’t compare to the others. I would recommend this to others and I will be buying again
Amanda  M.
GAINESVILLE, GA
Does this burn your hair? I'm looking for a heat spray that makes my hair shine
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Is this your favorite ?
Coral T.
Holstein, IA
Does this leave hair greasy? I have dark hair and it seems like all heat products leave my hair greasy.
Erica B.
How liberal do you apply this product ladies? 5 squirts for whole head or more like 25?
Melissa L.
Erie, PA
Does this leave a sticky film or harden your hair like hairspray does?