BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme Heat Tamer Spray, 8 fl oz: Spray 8 fl oz Heat protection see more...

• Anyone Reccomend???2 Answers
  • Does this product work well?? I blow dry and straighten my hair ev...6 Answers
  • Just wondering if anyone uses this heat tamer spray even when they ...1 Answers
TRESemmé Heat Tamer Spray
  • "Smells great and worked wonders on my hair except it works better on my 3c hair once completely infused into my hair so it might be a little light for those with thicker hair." in 12 reviews
  • "This is a great product it leaves my hair soft and it smells good too i used it when i both blow dry my hair staight and diffuse it " in 11 reviews
  • "I've used this when flat ironing my hair and it works good on my curly hair i just wished it did something for the frizz as well." in 9 reviews
  • "It might help a little with my frizz when I straighten it but anything that helps protect my hair." in 6 reviews
  • "This is the best heat protector I have used, It leaves your hair soft and shiny, and protects it from the split ends as well" in 6 reviews
DeAysha H.
DeAysha H.
Oh my goodness! I am so happy I got this product! A heat protection product is so ESSENTIAL if you style your hair with any hot tool! No matter what you need to invest, no matttttter what anyone says because it can save your hair from damage you could've avoided! Anyways when on YouTube watching hair styling tutorials I see a lot of people use this, A LOT of people! So me, I decided to invest in it also. Personally I do not like how small the handle is but it works fine. Also there is a lock and unlock button on the side, great because I have a little sister that gets into my hair things and with this one she can't. GREAT PRODUCT, it does its job well. I recommend this for any hair texture except for the straight hair only because I know the have a separate Keratin treating one. I use this both on my natural and virgin extensions!
Alex R.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot and will not straighten my hair without this product. I love it.
I purchased this at target for around $4-$5 which is a great price.
I have African American curly hair which is very delicate.
After I lightly spray this product on all of my hair, I wait for it to dry, then I use a flat iron to straighten it.
This product makes it easier for me to straighten my hair. I can actually feel a bit of a "coating" type texture after I run my iron through my hair section. I actually can feel that it is protected. Yet it doesn't weigh my hair down.
It smells good, I know it works, my hair feels healthier, this is inexpensive, just try it! Especially if you straighten your hair more than once a week.
Cerissa W.
Cerissa W.
Bozeman, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the world's most fine hair, it also doesn't help that I am platinum blonde either...I blow dry and curl my hair everyday, so it only makes my hair the more fragile. I have been buying products with the promise to help prevent and/or protect from extensive heat damage and I ran across this heat taming spray and BOY AM I IMPRESSED! I use it with a regemie, of course...but it's by far the best protection I've found, and used, so far. It also doesn't weigh my hair down which is a huge plus because it's so thin and fine. I use this faithfully and am highly recommending others to try it. You won't be disappointed! It doesn't cost a ton of money, it's very affordable.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Fargo, ND
I've used cheaper heat protectants and way more expensive heat protectants. I keep coming back to this one. It smells lovely and does what it says it will at a price that can't be beat. My hair is color treated/bleached and when I blow dry or flat iron my hair, this stuff will protect it. I've read past reviews of people saying it leaves their hair feeling wet or like there is a residue left behind. This will happen if you spray it too close to your hair or if you're using way too much product. Less is more. Spray it at least 6 inches from your hair and let it absorb a bit before applying heat. My hair always feels soft and smells great.
Bergineliz R.
Bergineliz R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have 2 tresemme heat tamer spray because when I try the first time I love it my hair was soft and smell is really good and my hair was protect form the heat because I use a lot of heat and I know it's not good for your hair and I would buy again because with a little bit to gave enough. So it's 3 in 1 safety for your hair,affordable price and the bottle Last long I definitely recommend to any one who use a lot of heat remember the excess of heat is damage for the hair
Nancy L.
Nancy L.
Irving, TX
It smells great and I like to use this when I curl my hair. After using it, my hair has become dry and a bit damaged. It may not have done it's job after I noticed my hair's condition. It was relatively cheap, the spray is easy to use, and again it smells great. I may not repurchase though and will definitely try something else. It tends to leave this sticky residue on my hair and people have commented that my hair looks oily after I use this spray and curl my hair.
Katie D.
Katie D.
My hairstylist recommended this for flat ironing and blow drying to prevent drying out of my hair. I definitely noticed a difference after I started using it. My hair was no longer crunchy and it had more life. This paired with the moisture rich shampoo and conditioner should help to keep hair lively and fresh. I have been using this product for about five years and have had no problems. It can be purchased at Target for about $4.00.
Cher S.
Cher S.
I've tried countless heat protector sprays but always come back to this one and I'm not going to bother looking elsewhere now,this is definitely the best. The scent is light and fresh, it sprays finely so you can use it on blow dried hair before straightening without any disruption to your style, it keeps frizz at bay and makes a big difference to breakage from using heat styling. I definitely would recommend this product.
Candous D.
Candous D.
I love this product! I feel that it really does protect my hair when I use the hair straightner and even the blow dryer. I love the smell it has and the softness it gives my hair. I also use it to freshen up my hair if I need to 'look' like I tried when I actually didn't wash my hair. I also think it works good for frizz and static. I use it on my daughters hair and it makes it so silky smooth and soft.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
I use this every time i curl my hair with my flat iron. I really like it but be careful not to use too much of this in your hair because it can make your hair look oily and it takes longer for the style to set into your hair. The smell of this doesn't bother me at all and it does what it says because my hair never really feels like its fried after i wash my hair, it still feels and looks healthy
Amanda  M.
Amanda M.
Gainesville, GA
Does this burn your hair? I'm looking for a heat spray that makes my hair shine
Helen M.
Helen M.
Lynn, Ma
Is this your favorite ?
Coral T.
Coral T.
Holstein, IA
Does this leave hair greasy? I have dark hair and it seems like all heat products leave my hair greasy.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Erie, PA
Does this leave a sticky film or harden your hair like hairspray does?
Erica B.
Erica B.
How liberal do you apply this product ladies? 5 squirts for whole head or more like 25?