TRESemmé Haircare Products
Top Questions See all 199 Q&A
- "I've tried the heat protectant spray on my hair it protected my hair from getting frizzy it was raining the WHOLE entire week and it lasted a long time in my hair making it shine " in 45 reviews
- "I luv tresemme hair products, from the dry shampoo to their heat protector spray the climate control spray and the the straightening spray I use them daily they're a big part of my life " in 39 reviews
- "I love tresemmes products their shampoo and conditioner works great and it also smells great and their styling products work really good " in 39 reviews
- "Definitely affordable, always smells great, the only downfall is after using for an extended period of time it seems to make my hair flat and I end up having to buy another brand to "shock it" back to normal." in 39 reviews
- "I use the Tresemme 7 Day Keratin Smooth Shampoo/Conditioner/Treatment/ Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray and I haven't looked back since." in 30 reviews
This brush is great at detangling long hair. It's just as good as my previous John Frieda brush only it's about 30% cheaper and the handle seems a bit more solid.
It claims to have an anti-static effect due to the ceramic-ion's but I did still experience some static. It tends to be worse in the winter time anyway with the dry air but there was definitely less static than another Olivia Garden brush I tested it against on the same day so I will say it does reduce the status to a certain extent.
You can use the brush when your hair is wet or dry. So far I haven't experienced any damaged or defective bristles. It feels pretty comfortable to hold and feels good going through my tresses. It's nearly the perfect brush for me or as close as I am going to get for the price.
The actual shampoos are my favorite! Perfectly packaged with lots of product inside that truly make me feel that my hair is being cleaned properly and at the same time nourished with all the rich vitamins and minerals that are inside their formula. I always buy their products in bulks. I usually shop for hair products from Wallgreens and buy 2-4 at the same time. I love the combination of their shampoo which truly cleans all that hair build up and their hair conditioners which leave my hair feeling silk smooth and easy to comb and style. I have long, freeze, curly-waxy color treated hair. My main concern is that my hair is always breaking when I comb my hair after washing it because it is wavy and damaged from all that color treatment, so TRESemme products truly help with my concerns. Plus they are long lasting products since their bottles contain so much product. Highly recommend them! Love their hair sprays and hair mousses.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos