TRESemmé Hair Spray Travel  uploaded by Tyra H.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Valerie C.
Clinton Twp, MI
I am obssessed with Tresemme hair spray. When I found out they had a mini-travel size bottle that I can take and fit into my purse I fell in love. Who would'nt want to fix/have fabulous hair at any given time once you leave the house! One of the best things I have seen and loved in along time!
jennifer b.
Kingston, OH
Love this stuff! I love the travel size to take in my purse all the time. Very good value. I don't think it's expensive at all. Last a long time. Usually all day. Yes, it meets my expectations. I love it! I will definitely buy again! Very good product.
Megan M.
Mesa, AZ
I tend to like the hair spray that come out more in a mist. But this does work well for when you're on the go. I would spray it on my brush and then use it though. When you spray directly onto the hair it is not very evenly dispersed.
Emma C.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Love it! I rarely use hairspray so i only keep a few bottles of these around, but when i need a style to stay put, they work great! THey last the whole evening and ive never had a problem with it.
Savanah J.
Travel size is all you should need when going to the beach. After your day is over we tend to get wind blown hair, messy hair and bringing a little hair spray will keep your hair in tact.
Denise M.
Yucaipa , Ca
I love the TRESemmé hairy spray ... Leaves my hair soft and keeps my style . I always take the travel size with me in my purse or gym bag .. The price is amazing and great product .
Jesslyn A.
Downey, CA
I love tresemme hair spray , it smells really good, i love how it holds on and it doesn't leave white flakey stuff on my hair , i buy it every time i go to the store
Sarah N.
New Wilmngtn, PA
I really enjoy this product because it is travel size so I can use it while I'm on the go but also its a good hair spray that keeps my hair the way I want it.
Erica J.
Prattville, AL
This travel size hair spray is very convenient. I love the fact that I can take it with me and not have to work about it taking up a lot of room in my purse.
Marina V.
Waltham, MA
I have used this product while I was traveling one time, I was very surprised on how it held my hair. My hair is very frizzy and so hard to keep up with.
ranim h.
india , karnataka
Is hair spray bad for your hair during hair fall
Vanessa C.
Is it works to reduce frizz with wet weather?