TRESemmé Hair Spray Travel  uploaded by Tyra H.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Tyra H.
I like the travel size of this hairspray, although I often have to run the sprayer under hot water to clean off stuck on hairspray that clogs the nozzle. It can also come out gloppy rather than smooth.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
TRESemme is a great brand for hair care products, They have a wide range
for all hair types. I trust TRESemme to give me the hair that I want. I
have used TRESemme for years and I trust that they will always take
your hair to the next level. You can purchase their product anywhere and
they aren't that expensive. I highly recommend!
Cindy B.
Oakwood, GA
I love the convenience and durability of this product. My baby hair usually flies all over the place but this spray usually does the trick. Compared to other products I've used, this one does not create white flakes after any period of time. Since it is the travel size, it's less than $2 and useful to carry in a purse, the car, or a beauty bag when traveling. Highly recommend this product to anyone who is always on the run and needs to tame flyaway hair.
Kimberly L.
Daly City, CA
THIS IS THE MOST CONVENIENT AND AMAZONG PRODUCT EVER! I was going on a trip up north and had totally forgot to bring some hair spray with me, luckily I found this at a drug store in the tiny travel section and picked it up because it looked cool! But I'm so glad I got it, I really love the way it smelled and held my hair throughout the day
Janice L.
I love this smell. Sometimes not all drugstores carry this travel size so I always grab two when I see them. It/s so easy to just throw in my bag for windy days where I have my hair tied slick back but then my baby hairs start sprouting out. Easy quick fix while you're out and about and the smell is a plus too
Michelle M.
Clermont, FL
I always bring this with me when I travel to go back home or when I'm on vacation. It's super cheap and portable and the quality is great! It lasts all day and even in the Florida humidity with my thick hair, it doesn't need touchups unless it's the middle of summer. Would recommend to anyone!
Valerie C.
Clinton Twp, MI
I am obssessed with Tresemme hair spray. When I found out they had a mini-travel size bottle that I can take and fit into my purse I fell in love. Who would'nt want to fix/have fabulous hair at any given time once you leave the house! One of the best things I have seen and loved in along time!
Joua Y.
Maplewood, MN
Omg this is my hair spray to go. I can carry with me and put in my purse whenever I need it. I love he smell and it help my hair stay in put. I use these for all my client when they come to me for a hairstyle. The best product. You can get the big or the small bottom as you like.
Amanda F.
This is my all time FAVORITE hairspray to travel with. It holds back my fly aways and doesn't look too shiny on my hair. The only reason I didn't give five starts is because it can get sticky after a few hours of wear. Overall, I love it and i will repurchase again and again.
Jamie T.
Dover, DE
This is the perfect size bottle of hairspray to just throw in your purse on the go! I love it. There's just enough to get me through the week if a curl isn't staying in place and it smells amazing! It holds well and still allows for that natural bounce!
ranim h.
india , karnataka
Is hair spray bad for your hair during hair fall
Vanessa C.
Is it works to reduce frizz with wet weather?