BY TRESEMMÉ

Curls need work and the right curly hair products. Not only is curly hair drier than other hair types, it’s also more affected by humidity—making groomed glamorous waves even more of a challenge.
Hydration’s the key. TRESemmé Bouncy Curls Defining Gel transforms your unruly, frizzy curls into defined and bouncy ringlets with its humidity-resistant formula. This curly hair gel provides a moveable hold without crunchiness and leaves your hair looking shiny and fabulous. The gel is alcohol-free so it will not dry or flatten your hair, giving you long-lasting frizz control for healthy-looking curls.

Fragrance Description: A refreshing top note of juicy pear, crisp apple and succulent peach gives way to a beautiful floral bouquet of rose, jasmine and muguet. Back notes of precious cedar wood and sandalwood wrapped in musk creates a soft textured background.

Jannirys S.
Clearwater , FL
Great shine! Good hold with flexible movement!!! Will keep this!! I have naturally curly hair! The only gel That does the trick and defines without making hair hard! Will not be without this! Use daily!
Kim C.
Lake Monticello
For someone with thick, curly hair this is a great product.  I use this daily.  Just a little bit goes a long way and it leaves your hair feeling soft and curly.  Not hard and crunchy.  I use this along with a little of the TRESemme aerosol hairspray.  I just do a quick pass across my hair after I run the gel through and scrunch my curls.
Samantha💋 R.
Springfield , VA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of the first gels I started using on my hair I have really curly thick hair and he did a really good job welding it all together and making sure it wasn’t busy
Genesis T.
I say it again, I love TRESemmé, I use this fixative gel when I wash my hair and I do not want to use a hairdryer, I apply it from medium to tip making waves, it does not mistreat the hair has a good finish and most importantly controls the frizz TRESemmé Hair Gel Flawless Curls 8 oz
Jorrie S.
Justin, TX
I have really like thick hair ,frizzy hair that, answer the only jail I like to use besides one other that keeps fly was down when I like to wear my hair up and Sleek ponytails or buns for work. Doesn't make your hair look like it's glued to your head just makes it look great
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I actually really love this product. It does really well on my hair. My only complaint is that you cannot buy it in a larger container. I have very long and thick curly hair so I have to use a lot product and I can only use this 3-4 times.
Sabryna B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This product made my hair too hard and with a crunchy feeling. Overnight it made my hair white and flakey. I will never buy this again. The only good comment I have is that it held my hair with no frizz which is an awesome thing
Cheyenne H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I didn’t find that this gel helps define my curls and waves very well. It gives a bit of definition, but not what I consider adequate. The smell is heavier than most gels, but for the price, it isn’t a bad trade off.
Chrissy A.
St. Marys
I use this every day and have for YEARS. I absolutely love it for my hair type. It doesn’t fix frizz but it makes my curls look natural and soft. I would recommend for anyone and I’ll continue to buy and use it.
Elyse K.
Scottsdale, AZ
I dont use a ton of this product but I add a little to my hair when its wet, after applying a curl defining cream usually, to help hold down the frizz that my curls get. Love that it doesnt leave my hair crunchy!
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
Does this product make your hair feel hard?
Meg S.
With someone with straight hair use this product to keep curls in longer
Berenice J.
Seattle
Can this product dehydrate my curls?
Amanda O.
Nampa, ID
This is my first time seeing this, can anyone tell me about it?
michell c.
Howell, NJ
I have wavy hair and I am always looking for products to tighten my curls a bit. Will this product do that or is this more for curly hair?

Amazon