BY TRESEMMÉ

Many volumizing hair products leave hair feeling stiff and sticky. TRESemme Beauty-Full Volume Hair Maximizer lets you have it all - hair that's got bounce and body, but still feels soft. see more...

• Is this a sticky cream formula?2 Answers
  • I have really limp hair and need something that will help give it...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
JAZMYNE W.
Kansas City, MO
Tresemme is My go to hair line! They do absolute wonders and have such a variety to choose from! My hair texture has changed over the years as I have stopped using heating tools on it and Tresemme has always made it feel and look amazing! I would recommend Tresemme over any other brand including higher end brands. It's affordable and versatile!
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
I bought this for my daughter who has spiral curls. Her hair easily is dry and I try to find products that help keep the moisture in those beautiful locks. I love that this is a creamy light weight product. This really helps with keeping her locks healthy and strong.
Darby S.
I liked how this made my strands soft, frizz free, bouncy, and somewhat volumous. I'm sure it would have been much more if I used a blow dry instead of just putting my hair up into a bun but I rarely used heat tools unless I'm going out. The tube is rather small in comparison to other brands but I guess you don't need that much. It has the typical Tresemmé fragrances but it's nothing offensive it's pretty pleasing.
Martinique W.
Fairbanks, AK
I don't ever really style my hair that often and I don't have enough the time for it either. My hair has always been flat and terrible to work with. I used this product twice and now I won't leave the house without using it. It has caused me to get so many compliments! I love it.!
Brianna M.
Federal way, WA
This cream is the best. I recently bought it to add some softness to my hair. I also use it with the beauty-full reverse system. I've used similar products but they did not make my hair as soft
Trysta A.
This product gives your hair volume and works very well. I apply it to my roots after I shower and blow dry my hair. I have used it for almost a year now and and get the volume in my hair that I have always been wanting!!!
Hunter W.
Kings Mountain, NC
I love his product so much. I've always had trouble with my hair over the years because my hair is just so frizzy and curly.
Alex S.
acton
I have flat limp hair and this product does wonders for my hair. I actually get some body and volume to it
Chelsea M.
M191LE
I love this product it does exactly what it says it does. Gives it so much more volume and makes it bouncy. It’s super weight, non sticky and smells amazing. I also think it defiantly softens the hair super satisfied with the product.
Liat S.
My hair feels exactly like i am going out of the salon everytime i wash it. My hair is soft, smell good and have more volume. I don't know why I even waste money on "high end" products when tresemme has me covered.
Jodi W.
Beaumont, CA
I have really limp hair and need something that will help give it some volume without feeling like there's a ton of product, is this a good product? I've tried the conditioner and shampoo which I really like.
Alexis A.
La Verne, CA
Is this a sticky cream formula?