BY TRESEMMÉ

Many volumizing hair products leave hair feeling stiff and sticky. TRESemme Beauty-Full Volume Hair Maximizer lets you have it all - hair that's got bounce and body, but still feels soft. see more...

• Is this a sticky cream formula?2 Answers
  • I have really limp hair and need something that will help give it s...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Trysta A.
Trysta A.
This product gives your hair volume and works very well. I apply it to my roots after I shower and blow dry my hair. I have used it for almost a year now and and get the volume in my hair that I have always been wanting!!!
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Burien, WA
This cream is the best. I recently bought it to add some softness to my hair. I also use it with the beauty-full reverse system. I've used similar products but they did not make my hair as soft
Darby S.
Darby S.
I liked how this made my strands soft, frizz free, bouncy, and somewhat volumous. I'm sure it would have been much more if I used a blow dry instead of just putting my hair up into a bun but I rarely used heat tools unless I'm going out. The tube is rather small in comparison to other brands but I guess you don't need that much. It has the typical Tresemmé fragrances but it's nothing offensive it's pretty pleasing.
CHRISTAL R.
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
I bought this for my daughter who has spiral curls. Her hair easily is dry and I try to find products that help keep the moisture in those beautiful locks. I love that this is a creamy light weight product. This really helps with keeping her locks healthy and strong.
Alex S.
Alex S.
acton
I have flat limp hair and this product does wonders for my hair. I actually get some body and volume to it
JAZMYNE W.
JAZMYNE W.
Independence, MO
Tresemme is My go to hair line! They do absolute wonders and have such a variety to choose from! My hair texture has changed over the years as I have stopped using heating tools on it and Tresemme has always made it feel and look amazing! I would recommend Tresemme over any other brand including higher end brands. It's affordable and versatile!
Hunter W.
Hunter W.
Kings Mountain, NC
I love his product so much. I've always had trouble with my hair over the years because my hair is just so frizzy and curly.
Martinique W.
Martinique W.
Fairbanks, AK
I don't ever really style my hair that often and I don't have enough the time for it either. My hair has always been flat and terrible to work with. I used this product twice and now I won't leave the house without using it. It has caused me to get so many compliments! I love it.!
Liat S.
Liat S.
My hair feels exactly like i am going out of the salon everytime i wash it. My hair is soft, smell good and have more volume. I don't know why I even waste money on "high end" products when tresemme has me covered.
Gabrielly S.
Gabrielly S.
Muito bom tambem eu acho que e umas das melhores marcas e muito boa idrata muito bem o cabelo fortalece bem deixa bem macio e muito bom mesmo não estou falando da boca pra fora não e muito bom mesmi adoro essa marca  demais adoro de paixão mesmo amoomooooo de paixao👆💜💛💜💜💜💜💜💛💛💜
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
La Verne, CA
Is this a sticky cream formula?
Jodi W.
Jodi W.
Beaumont, CA
I have really limp hair and need something that will help give it some volume without feeling like there's a ton of product, is this a good product? I've tried the conditioner and shampoo which I really like.