TRESemmé Gel Mega Hold Sculpting

TRESemme TRES Mega Firm Control Gel adds long lasting shine and mega hold to your hair with all-day control TRES Mega Firm hair gel uses an alcohol-free fromula that provides humidity resistance to keep frizz away and your style locked TRES Mega Firm...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TRESemmé Gel Mega Hold Sculpting!
April W.
Lenoir, NC
TRESemmé Gel Mega Hold Sculpting uploaded by April W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Did a great job!!! I will rebuy and do recommend. It did a great job and keep the frizz down, I really like it. It doesn’t get crunchy, it stays soft.
Wendy J.
Purchased at: Target
Been using this for years. I have short spiky hair and this is great. Keep my hold all day and not crunchy!!
Bianca R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve used this stuff for yearsss. It tames fly aways and baby hairs. It leaves nice scrunchy curls. I typically only use it when my hair is wet. A little goes a long way. My hair doesn’t frizz with this stuff. Oh and it smells amazing!! I typically will add some hair spray afterwards if I’m leaving my hair down just to hold it all in place. But overall, I love this stuff! TRESemmé Gel Mega Hold Sculpting
Kesia S.
Like the presentation. The texture is great, it’s actually mega hold sculpting as the product says. I like to use this gel for quick hair styles for work. It stays all day long and it doesn’t look bad or with white residues in the hair.
Joyce S.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you like this hair gel it makes my hair really curly and nice and hold my curls really well I would highly recommend this because it keeps all the frizzies away and it smells nice and easy to apply.
Elizaveta C.
Oldsmar, FL
I like doing hair dressing with this gel. Long lasting and easy to use! Also it’s easy to remove it by washing hair from the first time
Lia R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Es la favorita de mi esposo, tenemos años utilizándolo no lo cambiamos por otra. Olor excelente y es muy rendidor
Kayla P.
This made my hair feel so heavy and sticky. I had to wash it again just to get it to style. So not worth the money.
Suzette A.
I use this gel to keep my low bun slick and smooth (for work) from 6 am until 5 and it does the job! It smells amazing as all Tresemme products do, and a little bit goes along way. I use about a dime size and just smooth it all over my hair after I have it wrapped in a bun. Than I use Tresemme hairspray to keep it in place. I have also used this gel after I shampooed my hair and use a diffuser to give it soft curls with little heat. All Tresemme products are great and always do what they claim; excellent line of drugstore products!
Yesenia L.
Los Angeles , CA
my go to when i want a slick back ponytail. It does hold back my hair. It usually last for a long amount of time compared to the others. It is truly effective, for my thinck and brown hair.

Looking for your answer?