TRESemmé FreshStart Waterless Foam Shampoo uploaded by Hodra Vanessa S.TRESemmé FreshStart Waterless Foam Shampoo uploaded by Kat S.TRESemmé FreshStart Waterless Foam Shampoo uploaded by Dominga C.

BY TRESEMMÉ

New Professional Quality Moisturizing Cleanser with Aloe Vera & Citrus Our Philosophy From our origins in salons, we have always been driven by a simple truth; every woman deserves to look fabulous without spending a fortune.  TRESemme® is dedicated to creating hair care and styling products that are salon quality without the salon price.  Salon inspired, stylist tested products help you create your own style and experience that salon feeling everyday. TRESemme - Professional, Affordable This Product Do not miss a fresh look and feel on the second day.  TRESemme® Fresh Start Waterless Foam Shampoo is the perfect solution to clean hair without water anytime.  The unique formula, with Witch Hazel, Citrus and Aloe Vera refreshes your hair by removing excess oil, impurities and odor while moisturizing hair.  Waterless Foam Shampoo instantly trans see more...

Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
This was the worst dry shampoo for me out of the ones I tried. It worked decent for my mom but not at all for me. It made my hair worse actually. It looked and felt dirtier, and made my hair really flat, stiff, and hard. Almost like I took an aerosol can of heavy hold hairspray and held it really close to my scalp and sprayed way too much on my hair. I love just about all the other tresemme products I tried but this one is the only one I don't like.
Karolina C.
Karolina C.
I bought it one time when my all time fave not your mothers wasn't in stock, pretty average. Felt a little heavy and I didn't like the scent which to me seemed strong. I wasn't disappointed but not completely satisfied. I didn't enjoy the feel of my hair after using it. It might just be because I found my holy grail in dry shampoos. The price is good and it does get the job done!
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
I've tried multiple dry shampoos and I must say this one is my favorite. I tend to have oily hair and wash it every other day. So I use this product in between washes to help refresh my hair. This product not only removes excess oil, it also has a refreshing scent (You know what I mean we all know that smell from not washing our hair). I highly recommend this product. 👍🏼 👍🏼👍🏼
Trishinda B.
Trishinda B.
McDonough , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this item when I had a braided style and I wasn't able to take my hair down but felt that I needed something to help me get my hair clean in between taking it down I use this product and it felt good I did feel some sort of clean going through my hair but I wouldn't recommend this if this was your only way to shampoo your hair all in all I'd say it's worth a shot
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love dry shampoo. Washing my long hair is a pain so I use dry shampoo multiple times a week. The price is very affordable, however I have found other alternatives as a similar price point that I prefer over this brand. My hair and scalp tend to run oily and I feel as though this dry shampoo did not absorb the oil as well as I wanted it to.
Dinah G.
Dinah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely thin and oily hair. This product worked so well for me on days when I did not want to submerge my hair in water and soap BUT I needed to remove excess oil from my scalp. I find that when I use this product, it helps with pro-longing washing my hair. It also smells great!! This is a must have for anyone with oily hair.
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This leaves my hair a little snarly. I love the way it smells, and it is really easy to apply, but as far as the actual "dry shampoo" part goes, it leaves a little to be desired. I've had better luck with different shampoos that actually leave my hair feeling fresh! I would skip this, but maybe it will work better for you!
Anna B.
Anna B.
San Francisco, CA
Whenever I have used this product I have had a positive experience. I purchased it at Target on a whim and did not regret it. It had very little packaging, which I appreciated since I try to be conscious of my environmental impact. It did a great job of making my hair look fresh, clean, and smell good.
Arwa A.
Arwa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first dry shampoo I used in my life, and I hated it. Its been sitting in my bathroom for 2+ years now because I don't understand how it can be so well rated. It only makes it far more noticable that I need to shower, and I just cannot go out comfortably when it flattens my hair out.
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
I don't feel that this product works. I've been searching for a good dry shampoo and in my opinion this one is not it. I feel it contributes to an oily scalp! It also makes my scalp itch! And i typically use the product the day after my hair has been washed, so it is not as if my hair is dirty
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Nampa
How does waterless shampoo work?
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
Scipio
Can this be used on kids?
dawn C.
dawn C.
Would you recommend this for baby fine hair? Does it weigh hair down? have a fresh or light scent? I love scents, but not strong ones!
Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.
Lompoc, CA
How dose this make your hair feel
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Danville, VT
Would you recommend this product for very fine hair? My hair is super fine and I've tried dry shampoo that weighs my hair down. I've never tried a waterless foam product before.