TRESemmé FreshStart No-Frizz Creme For All Hair Types

New Professional Quality Light weight frizz-fighter with citrus This Product TRESemme® Fresh Start No Frizz Creme is the perfect solution to refresh your hair on the second day.  No matter your hair type, the lightweight formula removes frizz without residue or build up to leave that polished look you always craved. This product is not tested on animals. ;

Is this product good?
Start your review of TRESemmé FreshStart No-Frizz Creme For All Hair Types!
How would you rate this product?
Greenwood, IN
I like this serum. It leaves my hair feeling refreshed and looking great. My hair likes to frizz easily, so this product is great for my hair. If you have thick wavy hair, this product is for you.
Lakeland, FL
I use this product on my fine straight hair to control the frizzing that happens in humid Florida. It does not have an overwhelming scent and does not weight down my hair or make it look greasy
Richmond, VA
Smells really good and I love how soft it leaves my hair. I have really fine hair so I have a lot of flyaways, this definitely helps with them. It definitely met my expectations for the price. I use it together with a heat protectant before I dry my hair.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use this right after I straighten my hair... it works wonders and doesn't smell bad either has a good fresh smell to it and I love how it doesn't make my hair oily or feel greasy at all.
Salisbury, MA
It is so rare for me to find something that will keep my frizz down all day, but One day I was searching through my local drug store and stumbled around this amazing product it Made Hair non-frizzy all day and night amazing product with amazing results
It's amazing!! Hair looks so silky after washing and blow drying. Works best when you put it on before blow drying. Then put a little more on before flat ironing. Hair comes out so straight and silky!!!
Hughesville, MD
I usually get really frizzy hair after I wash and blow dry my hair. After I used this I never had a problem with my hair being frizzy. Also it really fights against humidity too!
Orlando , FL
This is perfect for anyone with frizzy hair. It isn't heavy, smells beautiful and it is affordable! It kept my hair frizz free in this Orlando humidity, so I know it works!
Swedesboro, NJ
My hair gets so frizzy but when I use this I see a huge difference. It's hard to find products that keep your hair from frizzing but this is definitely a great product!!
Jacksonville , FL
It's ok, I like it. It's ok, I like it. It's ok, I like it. It's ok, I like it. It's ok, I like it. It's ok, I like it. It's ok, I like it. It's ok, I like it. It's ok, I like it. It's ok, I like it. It's ok, I like it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...