TRESemmé FreshStart No-Frizz Creme For All Hair Types

New Professional Quality Light weight frizz-fighter with citrus This Product TRESemme® Fresh Start No Frizz Creme is the perfect solution to refresh your hair on the second day.  No matter your hair type, the lightweight formula removes frizz without residue or build up to leave that polished look you always craved. This product is not tested on animals. ;

Is this product good?
Start your review of TRESemmé FreshStart No-Frizz Creme For All Hair Types!
How would you rate this product?
Helps my hair from being frizzy. Me and my mom use it and have different hair types and it works well for both of us. It's a good drugstore brand.
Forreston, IL
I use this on occasion. I like how it would tame my hair down. If I let my hair air dry, I would be a frizz ball. Sometimes I would make my hair feel greasy, bit it does its job.
india
Its so good for anti frizz i mean aftr hair wash it works really great For wet hair looks i use this n for back combing and all it really works so that the hair doesnt get much of the damage
Whitehall, PA
I have super curly, thick, frizzy hair so whenever I wear it naturally I have to make sure I have a good amount of product in it- normally some moisturizing oil, mousse, and a gel. When I saw this product I decided to give it a try to see if it would actually work, the product actually helped me so it is now a part of my natural hair routine.
Cape Coral , FL
TRESemmé FreshStart No-Frizz Creme For All Hair Types uploaded by Shannon O.
This is an affordable creme to tame frizz. I [email protected] repeat customer and recommend this to anyone on a budget. It works great, especially right out of the shower. It smells amazing and comes in a small bottle which is perfect if you need to take it on the road.
Sterling, IL
This product is the an absolute yes. If you dislike Frizzy hair and need to rid of it this is an absolute buy. Its priced at a wonderful price and is a pro brand. This is such a good value and recommend this to anyone with frizzy hair. I don't think there is no room for improvement because it works so good.
I love this cream it takes away fly aways to give me a smooth flawless look. It does what it says. I can go all day without any frizz or spikes. My hair is coarse and permed. I believe that it is a very good product for the cost and I always have a bottle on hand.
Frizzy hair is my worst nightmare, whether I leave my hair to dry naturally or blow dry it, it's just always the same. By using this spray I manage to regain control over my hair and so I don't have to worry about any fly-aways or what nots. The only thing that I don't quite like about this product is that sometimes it will make my hair sticky, I don't know if it's because of the way that I apply it or is it just how the product is. However, I still repurchase it religiously and it smells good too.
Louisville
Love this stuff because it really works and it doesn’t make my hair crunchy. The only down falls is if you put even a little too much in your hair it can look greasy.
Toronto
I felt this was a great thickness, get smelling but a downer in actually controlling frizz. If I increased the amount of product used, it instantly weighed down my hair, and left it feeling and looking dirty. I haven't found an alternative I love, but I have found if you apply in shower, with a very quick time, it becomes far more effective, without the nasty dirty look!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...