TRESemmé FreshStart No-Frizz Creme For All Hair Types

New Professional Quality Light weight frizz-fighter with citrus This Product TRESemme® Fresh Start No Frizz Creme is the perfect solution to refresh your hair on the second day.  No matter your hair type, the lightweight formula removes frizz without residue or build up to leave that polished look you always craved. This product is not tested on animals. ;

Is this product good?
Start your review of TRESemmé FreshStart No-Frizz Creme For All Hair Types!
How would you rate this product?
Canal Fulton, OH
This product is great for those humid days and is totally affordable. It doesn't take much to fight that frizz either!
It smelled good and worked well. Only thing is that I have such thick hair that I used half the bottle within a week.
Mentor, OH
I love this product, normally i use it in the winter due to a lot of frizz and static. Helps keep the flyaway's away.
hesperia
My hair is extra frizzy so it didn't work as well! TRESemmé FreshStart No-Frizz Creme For All Hair Types
Love this frizz creme during the hot humid summer days in Cali. Smells fantastic and helps maintain my frizzy hair!
Clinton, MD
This really prevents my weave from frizzing up after a long day at work!i always keep me at least 2 bottles in stock
Dayton, OH
This is great for taming my ends that tend to get frizzy. I love to pair it with the dry shampoos by TRESemme too.
Ahwahnee, CA
I have a hard time finding no frizz cremes that don't leave my hair oily, Tresemmé has nailed it with this product!
I really like this. I use this when I straight my hair if it's frizzy and it calms my hair down so good. I love it!
Saint Cloud, MN
This worked great for me! I have thicker blonde hair with lots of layers and it lived up to it's name, no frizz!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...