TRESemmé FreshStart No-Frizz Creme For All Hair Types

New Professional Quality Light weight frizz-fighter with citrus This Product TRESemme® Fresh Start No Frizz Creme is the perfect solution to refresh your hair on the second day.  No matter your hair type, the lightweight formula removes frizz without residue or build up to leave that polished look you always craved. This product is not tested on animals. ;

Is this product good?
Start your review of TRESemmé FreshStart No-Frizz Creme For All Hair Types!
How would you rate this product?
Forreston, IL
I use this on occasion. I like how it would tame my hair down. If I let my hair air dry, I would be a frizz ball. Sometimes I would make my hair feel greasy, bit it does its job.
Whitehall, PA
I have super curly, thick, frizzy hair so whenever I wear it naturally I have to make sure I have a good amount of product in it- normally some moisturizing oil, mousse, and a gel. When I saw this product I decided to give it a try to see if it would actually work, the product actually helped me so it is now a part of my natural hair routine.
Cape Coral , FL
TRESemmé FreshStart No-Frizz Creme For All Hair Types uploaded by Shannon O.
This is an affordable creme to tame frizz. I [email protected] repeat customer and recommend this to anyone on a budget. It works great, especially right out of the shower. It smells amazing and comes in a small bottle which is perfect if you need to take it on the road.
Sterling, IL
This product is the an absolute yes. If you dislike Frizzy hair and need to rid of it this is an absolute buy. Its priced at a wonderful price and is a pro brand. This is such a good value and recommend this to anyone with frizzy hair. I don't think there is no room for improvement because it works so good.
I love this cream it takes away fly aways to give me a smooth flawless look. It does what it says. I can go all day without any frizz or spikes. My hair is coarse and permed. I believe that it is a very good product for the cost and I always have a bottle on hand.
Louisville
Love this stuff because it really works and it doesn’t make my hair crunchy. The only down falls is if you put even a little too much in your hair it can look greasy.
I live in a dry desert valley. Come winter time my hair looks like some kind of science experiment. Either it looks like a slicked back piece of plastic from all of the product in it or it is a staticky ball off mess. This creme is a life saver! I can use it in those super dry winter months and not feel like I'm walking around with a ridiculous mop of hair on my head.
This is my holly grail i absolutely love this product i use it right after the shower when i need to run to places quicker and this thing gives me no frizz at all. like we all have frizzy hair after the shower and it wont settle down i apply this and people think i ironed my hair so i love it too much
St Augustine, FL
I love using the no frizz. When it's humid out my hair will look a mess but not when using this is sleek and shiny and never oily it last all day long doesn't leave a residue and smells amazing !! Going to letall my girls kno for this summer at the beach with that humid weather!!
San Pedro, CA
This product was nothing special. When I applied it on my my dry, fine, and frizzy hair it smoothd it out for about an hour, then my hair returned to its frizzy, dry self. Won't be repurchasing, the search for a product that can contain my hair continues 🙁
Ask a question to the Influenster community...