BY TRESEMMÉ

From their origins in international salons, TRESemme has been driven by a simple truth: Every woman deserves to look fabulous without spending a fortune. Try TRESemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo for Oily/Straight to Normal Hair.

TRESemme FreshStart Dry Shampoo for Oily/Straight to Normal Hair:

• Waterless
  • Oil and odor remover with mineral clay and citrus
  • Professional quality
  • No animal testing

Dana M.
Basehor, KS
I purchased the trial size since I haven’t used a dry shampoo before. My hair on the second day after a wash is very oily and I’m looking for a way to save some time on certain busy mornings. I shook the can as directed and sprayed it on my roots as directed. The first thing I noticed was the unpleasant smell. The fragrance is a big turn off, it’s not fresh smelling at all. It smells like an 80 year olds expired perfume. I also felt like it left a film on my hair and made my hair appear dull and unhealthy. I wouldn’t purchase this product again. TRESemmé Fresh Start Volumizing Dry Shampoo
Erin B.
This is a great affordable dry shampoo that you can throw in your purse for quick fixes but I don’t recommend it for everyday Use! Leaves a white tint if not used properly and the smell is rather strong!
Kimberly F.
Albany, GA
Love the scent and how light it is! It's not my favorite though. I prefer the salon products that last all day long and keep volume in my hair. If you can't afford salon products though I prefer this. It's more affordable.
Stacy L.
Millsboro, DE
This is one of the best dry shampoos I’ve ever used. It’s cheap and it really is effective. I try not to wash my hair except for every other day. This dry shampoo really helps me go between washes. Especially on days that I don’t have time to wash my hair or really do much with it.
Vivian S.
Laredo, TX
Best dry shampoo ever! I do not understand why I bought it before, it is very easy to use, it smells very good, it does not leave residue, it cleans my hair very well and the oil that I can have on the scalp.
Marie M.
SYLMAR, CA
This was the first dry shampoo I ever purchased about 3 years ago as I was a bit skeptical of the whole thing like..really? So you're telling me this will magically make my hair which had a bit of oily roots look fresh? That I wont have to feel embarassed about it that I HAVE to put it up in a messy ponytail or bun? Well it did just that. My hair that was dirty and dull was given back life and has saved me countless times when I was short on time or rolled out of bed and realized I had overslept. It also has a nice scent to it..it just smells so good so fresh. Now I have given plenty of other brands a chance but this one in particular will always hold a special place in my heart and I come back to it from time to time.
Kayla C.
Los Angeles, CA
Not my favorite on the dry shampoo market. Before I was introduced to the love of my lives: Batiste and Dry Bar, I used to use this Tresemme dry shampoo. It halfway gets the job done, but I still felt like my hair felt dirty at the roots and always a little weighed down. I would not repurchase, definitely better products out there for your money.
Maranda G.
Council Grove, KS
I used a whole can of this stuff, and honestly? It was not all that wonderful. I had been using the Batiste dry shampoo, but wanted to branch out a bit. After using this, I went straight back to the Batiste. It didn't do a great job of absorbing my oil and it left a weird residue all over. i wouldn't recommend and won't repurchase.
Maria S.
I purchased the travel size for this and omg! This is terrible! It does leave a white color on the hair line and the rest of the hair and the biggest problem with this product is the scent! It so strong and the smell is terrible! 😵 it does nothing for my hair. I returned it and I do not recommend!
Becca L.
I bought this from my local Target. I think it is a good starter dry shampoo to try out. The scent is nice and the product works. It seems to leave more of a white cast then other dry shampoos I've tried. However for the price, I feel okay dealing with it.
DInah G.
Does anyone notice that even with the new formula saying that it does not leave the white residue, it can sometimes leave the residue??!!
Marla A.
bradshaw, WV
Does this leave a white residue on hair?
Yoani P.
Can anyone tell if this product works?
Erin B.
Does this product have an expiration date or does anyone know the recommended amount of time you should keep this product for?
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
What does this do? Is it more of a dry shampoo?