BY TRESEMMÉ

We all love that fresh-out-the-shower feeling. But sometimes you don’t want to wash—and dry—your hair every single day to get it. Designed to revive your look by absorbing excess oil without leaving visible residue, volumizing dry shampoos are our go-to, quick fix for lackluster hair. Our Fresh Start Basic Care Dry Shampoo, with vitamin B12 and keratin, refreshes dry, dull hair by removing excess oil and impurities anytime, anywhere. Plus, it helps eliminate odor. All it takes is a quick spray at the roots and this weightless, fine mist will revamp and refresh your dull tresses with no residue for hair that looks clean and healthy.

• The scent of a dry shampoo is important to me. How is the...7 Answers
  • I've struggled w oily hair my entire life 😒 I've tried us...2 Answers
  • Que tal es este priducto? 3 Answers
Yekta M.
This stuff smells amaaaazinnngg and it leaves my hair feeling clean and smelling fresh, despite having gone to the gym and sweat my brains out just minutes earlier. Can't believe it. It smells more natural and not as "febreeze-y" as other brands, so that's good. Also, the volume added is really noticeable. Your unwashed hair won't look dirty and flat (yay!)
Olivia W.
Georgetown, TN
I absolutely love this product! I use it all the time, it is great for cleaning oily roots without washing all of my hair. It is my last minute go-to product. They only thing is that sometimes it will leave a whitish residue if you spray it too close to your head or don’t rub it in enough, but overall it is a life saver!
Raelin W.
Duluth, MN
Buy this, seriously! This is my absolute favorite dry shampoo that I swear by. I can get up to 4 days of dry hair with this. It still looks great by then but my hair starts to feel dirty to the point I need to wash it. There is a slight residue if you use too much but it's easy to apply and you do not need to use much. This is an amazing value! I highly recommend this!
Armyn D.
La Mesa, CA
The thing about having dark hair and using dry shampoo is you need to make sure that the powder doesn’t show. This dry shampoo is literally my favorite to use. It doesn’t feel heavy and. gets rid of the oil. Plus it doesn’t leave the white powder stain on my hair which is amazing! It even smells lovely too
Audrey R.
El Dorado, AR
The only dry shampoo I use. I’m a single mom with four kids and two jobs and oily hair. It’s an awful combination. Haha. So dry shampoo is my best friend. This is the only brand that actually makes my hair look like I’ve washed it recently and I love the fact that it helps add volume!
Danielle R.
I have been using this dry shampoo for a few weeks now, and WOW!! Best dry shampoo I have EVER used. You do not get the white powder residue you normal would with other brands. This dry shampoo definitely gives you VOLUME which I love! I highly recommend this dry shampoo.
Cristy W.
Tyler
This dry shampoo did its job and I would get it again. The smell is lovely and it will definitely save you when you are trying not to wash your hair so often... or in my case, got all sweaty from a workout and don’t have time to wash!!
Leah W.
West Boylston, MA
This is better for my more oily days and it smells great. But, this is harder to use multiple days in a row since it creates a slight buildup. Other drugstore dry shampoos seem to work better for me (i.e. Pantene, Batiste, and Psst).
Justine F.
Hastings , MN
This is by far one of my all-time favorite dry shampoos! It actually works and doesn’t leave any residue. It makes your hair look like you’re fresh and clean even when it’s 3 days without a shower! Definitely buying again and recommending to my friends
Brooke J.
I can't say enough good things about this product. This is the first dry shampoo brand I ever used & I always end up going back to it. It gives my hair so much volume & voice without it feeling dirty. I use it often when I work long shifts as a nurse. It is a lifesaver! I recommend it to all my friends!
Tance G.
Paramus, NJ
Has anyone experienced white patches after spraying this dry shampoo in their hair ?
Erica W.
Does anyone know where I can find this?! It's the only dry shampoo that smells good, doesn't leave flakes, and works for a couple days! I was buying it for a little while and now I cannot find it..... I was wondering if it got discontinued or something does anybody know?
Alejandra c.
How does it feel after you put it on? Does it leave it white??
Haylee W.
The scent of a dry shampoo is important to me. How is the scent compared to other dry shampoo products?
Christina Z.
Does this really help with volume?? I've tried other Tresemme dry shampoos but I'm interested in this and if it does what it claims. Thankyou in advance :)