Kiley B.
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia

How does it hole up in darker hair? White cast?
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
Nov. 10, 2016, 4:33 p.m.
I have dark hair and I use it you just have to rub it in! (Much harder to rub than other brands)
Kari D.
Kari D.
Nov. 3, 2016, 3:47 a.m.
Yes, it will leave an oily residue on dark hair but you can brush it out and you won't notice it. I think its an average product for the price range but I will be looking in to higher quality dry shampoos.
leslie h.
leslie h.
June 29, 2016, 7:45 a.m.
I have black hair. Most leave a white residue when spraying on your hair. But I take my brush and brush it throughout my hair and it goes away. I feel like it spreads it throughout the strands which is better than rubbing it in, in my opinion. But I'm sure it works both ways.
Laura O.
Laura O.
June 28, 2016, 9:53 p.m.
I have medium brown hair and it leaves a white cast on me. I feel like I need to rub it in to make it disappear.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
June 26, 2016, 8:58 a.m.
I have dark brown/black hair. I use this product sparingly on just the roots and rub it in with my finger tips. It works great for me.
Lori T.
Lori T.
June 12, 2016, 1:06 a.m.
I think most of your drug store dry shampoo's leave a white cast initially but you can avoid a little of that by shaking well and not spraying too close! I usually spray liberally and let the product sit for awhile. I then pat or rub it in and it works well!
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
June 10, 2016, 11:53 p.m.
Yes it leaves a white cast, but rubbing it in or combing it through will solve the issue. Also a helpful tip is holding it a couple inches away!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Oct. 26, 2015, 4:24 p.m.
I have lighter hair, and occasionally I get a white cast if too much product gets concentrated in one spot. It happens to me more when the bottle is full than when it is closer to being empty.
Odalys P.
Odalys P.
July 24, 2015, 10:44 p.m.
Total white cast it sucks!
Abby M.
Abby M.
July 20, 2015, 4:51 p.m.
It can leave a white cast if used in excess. My sister noticed the white cast yesterday, as I had sprayed it in super quickly and not taken too much care. But if you hold it at a far enough distance, use in moderation, and blend well enough, you can get away with it.
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Aug. 8, 2014, 7 p.m.
I have light black hair and it worked great for me. The only times it didn't was when I had a bunch of other product in it beforehand.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
June 22, 2014, 3:21 p.m.
I have dark brown hair and I use this fairly often. I've never had any trouble with it being visible.
Yvonne N.
Yvonne N.
June 4, 2014, 12:34 p.m.
It works pretty good. I have dark hair and what I do is after I spray, I give my hair a little shake and residue is gone and it leaves volume
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
April 29, 2014, 12:39 p.m.
No, you just have to be mindful of following the 3-5 inches rule when spraying and remember to rub it in after a minute
dalila R.
dalila R.
April 18, 2014, 3:38 p.m.
If you spray to close you do get a white cast, though it's not that hard to brush it out.
Heather S.
Heather S.
March 29, 2014, 7:02 p.m.
L Gives you the look of dandruff! I couldn't use it when my hair was dark, even after brushing it was still a greyish color.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
March 29, 2014, 1:12 a.m.
It leaves a white residue, no matter how far you hold the nozzle away from your head. BUT! Never fear! There is a great dry shampoo that is about $4.00 and you can buy it at most Walgreens, Walmart's, and CVS type stores. It's called Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Dry Shampoo. It works wonders and doesn't leave the white residue in any hair color. Give it a try! (:
Kitty J.
Kitty J.
March 6, 2014, 1:24 a.m.
White residue for sure. you might be better off buying a more expensive brand.
Mary Ann L.
Mary Ann L.
March 2, 2014, 5:07 p.m.
If you spray it too close to your head than you will get the white powdery look. I personally don't like this product but I do have it in my bathroom to use when needed!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
March 2, 2014, 2:10 a.m.
I have dark hair and I do not have the white residue. I honestly believe if you have the white residue your not utilizing the product properly!
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.
March 1, 2014, 11:25 p.m.
It doesn't leave white in dark hair. I have dark hair and I use it all the time
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Feb. 27, 2014, 10:37 a.m.
It was much harder to rub into my dark hair than other dry shampoos I've used.
Shari A.
Shari A.
Feb. 22, 2014, 7:33 p.m.
This product does not leave white residue in dark hair. I too have dark hair and doesn't leave a white film in my hair.

Join Now