Kiley B.
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
How does it hole up in darker hair? White cast?
Laura S.
Laura S.
Ottumwa, IA
9 months ago
If you section your hair off and spray the roots of your hair it works best! Also adds volume to your hair! I have dark hair and as long as you rub in the product it will not leave a white cast. I do not spry the top of my hair but only the roots.
Gardendale, AL
10 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes, it leaves a white residue even on blonde hair. I prefer to put it on the night before and brush it out the next day.
Gardendale, AL
10 months, 3 weeks ago
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
11 months, 2 weeks ago
I have dark hair and I use it you just have to rub it in! (Much harder to rub than other brands)
Kari D.
Kari D.
Louisville, KY
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes, it will leave an oily residue on dark hair but you can brush it out and you won't notice it. I think its an average product for the price range but I will be looking in to higher quality dry shampoos.
leslie h.
leslie h.
Berea, KY
1 year, 3 months ago
I have black hair. Most leave a white residue when spraying on your hair. But I take my brush and brush it throughout my hair and it goes away. I feel like it spreads it throughout the strands which is better than rubbing it in, in my opinion. But I'm sure it works both ways.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Manchester, MO
1 year, 3 months ago
I have medium brown hair and it leaves a white cast on me. I feel like I need to rub it in to make it disappear.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
1 year, 3 months ago
I have dark brown/black hair. I use this product sparingly on just the roots and rub it in with my finger tips. It works great for me.
Lori T.
Lori T.
Fresno, CA
1 year, 4 months ago
I think most of your drug store dry shampoo's leave a white cast initially but you can avoid a little of that by shaking well and not spraying too close! I usually spray liberally and let the product sit for awhile. I then pat or rub it in and it works well!
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Belle Vernon , PA
1 year, 4 months ago
Yes it leaves a white cast, but rubbing it in or combing it through will solve the issue. Also a helpful tip is holding it a couple inches away!