Lauren R.
Humble, TX

Does this product work on people with naturally curly hair after a day or two of being straightened?

Manel m.
Manel m.
algiers
2 years, 11 months ago
Yes sweet heart it does i hope that my answer is helpful :)
Siobhan G.
Siobhan G.
Fort Dix, NJ
4 years, 10 months ago
I have used it and I would take a straightner to the sections after I used it just to touch up
Kira N.
Kira N.
Mililani, HI
5 years, 2 months ago
I found that it did take away some of the oil, but not all. It didn't make my hair feel like freshly washed, straightened hair, but it didn't make it feel worse either.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Evergreen Pk, IL
5 years, 2 months ago
I found that this really didn't make my hair look any less greasy. It weighed down my hair and simply added more product to my already dirty hair.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Springfield, VA
5 years, 3 months ago
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Goldsboro, NC
5 years, 3 months ago
I find that after I spray it and use my straightener to touch up it makes my hair look really shiny and greasy. It is better than nothing at all though. Maybe if you touch up and then use it, it would work better.