BY TRESEMMÉ

Tresemme Freshstart Smoothing Dry Shampoo.
Used by professionals.
For straight/normal hair.
Oil & odor remover with Vitamin H & silk proteins.
Professional quality.

• How well it works?Any idea aboutTRESemmé Fresh Start Smoo...2 Answers
  • Does this shampoo make your hair feel like it has hair sp...2 Answers
  • Does this product show residue in dark colored hair?12 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Keisha M.
Roy
I was so excited to try dry shampoo. I have hair that will get greasy if i dont wash it twice a day, so i was in search of a solution. But this did not solve my issues. I Applied to my unwashed hair, and it didnt soak up the grease. The dry shampoo just left a white film ontop of the grease in my hair. I applied it exactly as directed. So I'm not sure If it's just this product isnt for my hair type, because ive always used tresemme gel and hairspray just fine.  Or if it was a specific issue with the product is unkown to me. I'm looking to try other dry shampoos out there and see if i get the same results or better.
Ellyn H.
This dry shampoo works well, but it can make your hair feel kind of brittle.  The smell isn't the best (in my opinion), it smells sort of "generic".  I have oily hair and still have to wash my hair even after using this product, but I can use it throughout the day and it looks great.

If I use this product at the end of a day, sleep on it and wake up the next morning, my hair is still oily, so I can't go without washing my hair still.

Also, I have dark hair and it is very white on my hair, so I have to rub it in really well.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
I did not like this dry shampoo at all. It showed up a lot on my dark hair-none of my other dry shampoos do this.
No matter how much I tried to brush it through and rub it in,it only seemed to make it worse.
My hair didn’t look refreshed or cleaned,just dried out and very flat.
I passed this on to my mom,who said the nozzle clogged up after one use.
I bought this because I am such a fan of Tresemme products,particularly their shampoo and conditioner-but this was a big letdown.
I’ll stick with my Batiste.
Noemi M.
I was recommended this product by a hairdresser that works next door to my job . I was telling him how i HAVE to wash my hair everyday bc my hair gets really oily . If i don’t wash it the next morning, by noon it’s oily and thick . I’ve tried at home techniques as far as baby powder , talc , translucent powder(yes , i did that lol) and none worked what so ever . So i thought I’d give it a try and it actually works fine tbh and it smells soooooo good . I would’ve been more happy with it if the thought of me not washing it wasn’t going thru my mind all day lol
Stacey L.
I bought this dry shampoo on a whim.  I needed something quick and this looked like it could do the job.  Well, it works okay.  I am able to have an extra day with no washing.  It does smell nice and the scent is not overpowering.  By the end of the day my hair does feel sticky and powdery.  Another issue is that you have to shake the bottle a lot.  Once I finish this I will not be repurchasing.
Anna J.
Mooringsport, LA
Whenever I was my hair, it gets very soft and silky (with the tresemme keratin shampoo and conditioner) and more often than not, it won’t hold a curl due to the silkiness. I was going to spray hairspray in my hair and then curl it, but that would’ve fried it, so I got the dry shampoo and sprayed a very little bit on my hair, not my roots, and then curled it, and my hair held the curls all day. Better than it ever has before.
Kristi H.
Apple Valley
This was the first dry shampoo I ever tried and it was awful. It made it so I had to wash my hair because it was coated in this powdery gunk. I tried the product on several occasions thinking it was just user error but regardless of the distance or amount sprayed and online tips I tried, it all resulted in my hair looking more greasy than when I started. I honestly think this just isn’t a great dry shampoo solution.
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
This was the first dry shampoo I ever used. It wasn't awful, but I really didn't find it to be very effective. I have very thick, curly brown hair, so I feel like I get away without washing my hair pretty well. This smelled okay and was pretty light in my hair, though it does leave a white residue and buildup. I just didn't think this did anything to aid the greasiness that comes with skipping washing.
Celia F.
Atlanta
This product smells soooo good! Whenever I use it, I always get compliments on the scent! It does a great job of drying up my oily spots, but it does leave a white residue that is a little difficult to get rid of (especially with dark hair). I still use this product every once in a while, but it's not my absolute favorite dry shampoo.
tiffani B.
oxford, WI
If you just need a slight refresh this will work but it is not great if you have more oily hair. It just doesn't absorb oils as well as some others. I don't have very oily hair so it works for me. It does have a strong smell but it's a nice scent. I would buy this one again to have on hand for the days I just need a little help.
Brooke B.
Keego Harbor, MI
Does it work for you girls??
Nicole D.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this product leave white residue on your hair and scalp?
Jennifer J.
How does this compare to using baby powder?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
How does it hole up in darker hair? White cast?
Amanda L.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I've been wanting to try this. How well does it work?