Esme H.
Esme H.
Ballwin, MO

I've used the waterless shampoo but that left my hair greasy. Does this leave any residue or make your hair feel greasy?
Lamisa K.
Lamisa K.
Nov. 3, 2012, 9:19 a.m.
No it doesn't leave my hair greasy
Helen J.
Helen J.
Oct. 24, 2012, 7:05 p.m.
I've tried both the waterless and the spray in and they both make your hair greasy. The waterless one made my hair a bit more greasy but it really depends on your hair. :D
Jenna G.
Jenna G.
Oct. 23, 2012, 2:21 p.m.
This made my hair feel greasy.
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Oct. 21, 2012, 12:46 a.m.
I have found that it really depends on how many days you have gone in between your last shampoo. If it's your second day then it tends to work better, but once your hair is really oily, the product doesn't seem to work as well at absorbing the oil.
Oct. 18, 2012, 4:58 p.m.
If you use too much your hair will definitely get greasy. Try holding it away from your head a little bit. BUt this refreshing mist, works wonders, it takes all the bad smells from day old hair!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Oct. 18, 2012, 11:11 a.m.
This product didn't work for me either but I have oily hair.
Sukanya N.
Sukanya N.
Oct. 17, 2012, 8:12 p.m.
No, as this is not dry shampoo, this is just hair refreshing mist to use AFTER you apply the dry shampoo. Just make sure you follow the instructions on the back of the bottle on how much to spray and how far from your hair you should spray it
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Oct. 17, 2012, 6:44 p.m.
I didn't care for the waterless shampoo, personally. What I have found is a great combination is the Dry Shampoo first (either the one by TRESemme or Suave's, though there are a zillion on the market now, compared to just Batiste and Pssst! when I first started using dry shampoos!) and then following with this Refreshing Mist to rehydrate my ends and curls- Giving a nice fresh scent and bounce to my style and eliminating any frizzies that the dry shampoo might have caused. Hope this helps!! I also use this Refreshing Mist in my wet hair to ensure that my wavy-to-curly hair dries frizz free and with tons of volume and definition!! Love it!
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Oct. 17, 2012, 8:04 a.m.
It all depends on the amount of product you are using! too much is never good, when used correctly this leaves your hair soft, clean and manageable with a pleasant clean smell!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Oct. 16, 2012, 1:02 p.m.
This and the waterless shampoo made me greasy as well. (I have really thick, curly hair that's somewhat heat damaged)
Mercedes C.
Mercedes C.
Oct. 16, 2012, 10:41 a.m.
Not if you use it properly. It's quite light, but if you use large amount, it will make your hair look wet.
Cierra C.
Cierra C.
Oct. 16, 2012, 7:48 a.m.
Depends on your hair type
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Oct. 15, 2012, 2:30 p.m.
My advice is just not to use too much, because it just builds up. And make sure you hold the can far enoungh while spraying it!
Martha C.
Martha C.
Oct. 14, 2012, 5:56 p.m.
Deepending on your hair type because I used the waterless shampoo and my hair didn't feel greasy.
Deborah G.
Deborah G.
Oct. 14, 2012, 10:03 a.m.
I feel like this leaves a residue and makes my hair oily, which is saying a lot because I have very dry and coarse hair which wouldn't be oily even if I didn't wash it for days, lol. Also, I don't like the scent of this product AT ALL!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Oct. 13, 2012, 9:44 a.m.
It feels heavy and it just doesn't have that light, refreshing feeling. It just feels like just another product in your hair. It doesn't leave it greasy unless you put it close to your scalp.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Oct. 12, 2012, 9:48 p.m.
I tried but my hair looked good:) I'm sorry about wats happening to you.. just stop using it and use a different product:)
Destiny A.
Destiny A.
Oct. 12, 2012, 9:02 p.m.
In my experience, it didn't leave my hair greasy, but it left it feeling very heavy and tons of residue. I hated it.
Silvana G.
Silvana G.
Oct. 12, 2012, 4:11 p.m.
Will not make your hair greasy, just use it gently and lightly.
Stephani H.
Stephani H.
Oct. 12, 2012, 12:10 p.m.
Will not make hair greasy. however, if you use too much it leaves a small amount of white powder on hair. but you have to use A LOT for that to happen. this stuff is amazing
Fatima C.
Fatima C.
Oct. 11, 2012, 11:55 p.m.
It could really depend on your hair. The dry shampo has never done that to my hair or this product
Holly C.
Holly C.
Oct. 11, 2012, 1:09 p.m.
It depends on how much you use and how close to the scalp.
korrice g.
korrice g.
Oct. 11, 2012, 5:49 a.m.
No it doesn't leave your hair greasy , but don't layer on a whole lot of the product either
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Oct. 11, 2012, 5:40 a.m.
Very light but I found it didn't always keep my hair from staying grease free throughout the day
Nikki R.
Oct. 11, 2012, 12:41 a.m.
I never notice any residue or grease when I use this product. It's very lightweight.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Oct. 10, 2012, 5:41 p.m.
It doesn't leave my hair greasy. I adore this stuff. I know what you mean about the waterless shampoo, I always feel like my hair is dirtier after I use it rather than cleaner!
Joyce G.
Joyce G.
Oct. 10, 2012, 5:36 p.m.
Could depend on how far you spray your hair

Join Now