Esme H.
Ballwin, MO
I've used the waterless shampoo but that left my hair greasy. Does this leave any residue or make your hair feel greasy?
Lamisa K.
Lamisa K.
Marietta, GA
5 years ago
No it doesn't leave my hair greasy
Helen J.
Helen J.
San Diego, CA
5 years ago
I've tried both the waterless and the spray in and they both make your hair greasy. The waterless one made my hair a bit more greasy but it really depends on your hair. :D
Jenna G.
Jenna G.
5 years ago
This made my hair feel greasy.
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Sterling, VA
5 years, 1 month ago
I have found that it really depends on how many days you have gone in between your last shampoo. If it's your second day then it tends to work better, but once your hair is really oily, the product doesn't seem to work as well at absorbing the oil.
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Citrus Hts, CA
5 years, 1 month ago
If you use too much your hair will definitely get greasy. Try holding it away from your head a little bit. BUt this refreshing mist, works wonders, it takes all the bad smells from day old hair!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Moulton, AL
5 years, 1 month ago
This product didn't work for me either but I have oily hair.
Sukanya N.
Sukanya N.
5 years, 1 month ago
No, as this is not dry shampoo, this is just hair refreshing mist to use AFTER you apply the dry shampoo. Just make sure you follow the instructions on the back of the bottle on how much to spray and how far from your hair you should spray it
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Hayden, ID
5 years, 1 month ago
I didn't care for the waterless shampoo, personally. What I have found is a great combination is the Dry Shampoo first (either the one by TRESemme or Suave's, though there are a zillion on the market now, compared to just Batiste and Pssst! when I first started using dry shampoos!) and then following with this Refreshing Mist to rehydrate my ends and curls- Giving a nice fresh scent and bounce to my style and eliminating any frizzies that the dry shampoo might have caused. Hope this helps!! I also use this Refreshing Mist in my wet hair to ensure that my wavy-to-curly hair dries frizz free and with tons of volume and definition!! Love it!
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Holland, PA
5 years, 1 month ago
It all depends on the amount of product you are using! too much is never good, when used correctly this leaves your hair soft, clean and manageable with a pleasant clean smell!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Roslyn Heights, NY
5 years, 1 month ago
This and the waterless shampoo made me greasy as well. (I have really thick, curly hair that's somewhat heat damaged)