TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo, Smooth uploaded by edith a.TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo, Smooth uploaded by blair r.

BY TRESEMMÉ #88 in Dry Shampoo

Instantly Absorbs Oil Now there s no need to miss a fresh look and feel, even when you skip a traditional shampoo. Fresh Start Smooth Dry Shampoo, with Vitamin H and Silk Proteins, helps extend the life of your smooth look by removing excess oil and impurities and helping eliminate odor. Just a quick spray at the roots and this weightless, fine mist will revitalize and refresh your hair without any visible residue for hair that is silky and smooth.

Vivian C.
I’m not as fond of this dry shampoo as I hoped to be. I went four days without washing my hair as I try to wash twice a week but felt as the dry shampoo made my hair appear to be more oily. It did leave a white residue on my hair although I was spraying far enough not to.
Jenny C.
Not a bad quality dry shampoo for the price this was the first dry shampoo I've ever tried and it smells really nice like all the TRESemmé products I highly recommend testing this out if you're looking for a cheaper alternative
Jessica W.
I am new to using dry shampoo. I have relaxed hair and needed something in between wash days to style my hair for holiday parties. This worked great to keep my hair fresh and has a light clean scent.
Jasmine G.
West Covina , CA
I recently start using dry shampoo and of the few I've tried this is definitely my favorite. I found it at the 99 cent store awhile back and stocked up! I like to spray at night before bed and when I wake up I'm able to style my hair with ease....and not look oily. Before I was oily at the top and dry on the bottom. Now with the dry shampoo my hair looks healthy and my scalp doesn't look oily! Thumbs up I will be repurchasing!
Becca L.
I bought this from my local Target. I think it is a good starter dry shampoo to try out. The scent is nice and the product works. It seems to leave more of a white cast then other dry shampoos I've tried. However for the price, I feel okay dealing with it.
Stephanie P.
Universal Cty, TX
I love this dry shampoo so much that I keep a travel size in my bag for hot and humid days to soak up the moisture put out from humidity, and it makes my hair look and smell great again when needed to refresh or change style mid day
Katie B.
Philadelphia, PA
I randomly received a sample size of this in the mail awhile ago, and when I finally got to trying it I was amazed. I have dark hair and this doesn't leave that floury feel that a lot of dry shampoos leave. I don't use it often, so I don't know how it works day to day, but I'm always totally satisfied when I use it.
Crissy L.
I absolutely love the smell for some odd reason. I hate the fact that the dry shampoo leaves a white residue idk if I put way too much, or if thats just the way it is. I don't think you get your money's worth on this one. My hair feels oily afterwards, and doesnt feel clean.
Abby H.
Cromwell, KY
This is my favorite dry shampoo. It is not expensive. I normally don't go more than two days without washing my hair. But I always use this in between. It doesn't leave a nasty residue like a lot of products do. I also use this before leaving the house just to have the smell in my hair. It's incredible
ahahahsjshzb b.
I had this product for a while and last night I decided to use it because I ran out of my usual dry shampoo. I was pleasantly surprised by this one. It was lightweight and didn't leave a lot of residue but it did leave some residue. The smell was great too!
Kaitlin R.
Will this take the grease out of my bangs after a long day?
como te sientes con este producto