TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo, Smooth uploaded by edith a.TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo, Smooth uploaded by blair r.

BY TRESEMMÉ #91 in Dry Shampoo

Instantly Absorbs Oil Now there s no need to miss a fresh look and feel, even when you skip a traditional shampoo. Fresh Start Smooth Dry Shampoo, with Vitamin H and Silk Proteins, helps extend the life of your smooth look by removing excess oil and impurities and helping eliminate odor. Just a quick spray at the roots and this weightless, fine mist will revitalize and refresh your hair without any visible residue for hair that is silky and smooth.

Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Ridgewood, NY
I've tried several dry shampoos over the past year and this has to be my least favorite. Having dark hair, thick hair, this left my hair feeling weighed down and with a white cast, even after brushing out. I thought it was my hair type, but my niece tried it on her straight thin hair and it did the same. I would not buy again.
Jaylee D.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
I love love love the smell of this! I have been using it daily. I haven't noticed too much residue I do notice it when I spray it closer to my scalp but it usually brushes right out or I have to rub it in really well. It does make the hair feel super fresh!! Even 3 day old hair was looking and smelling fabulous.
Paige K.
Paige K.
Medford, WI
I love this product! I use it for first and second day hair; give you great volume. Smells nice. For darker hair it would show up more since the product does come out white, but if you brush it out it shouldn't be a bad. Overall great, cheap, and affordable product!
Celina R.
Celina R.
El Paso, TX
I have dark brown hair, so I typically have to work in any product very well. This dry shampoo left my hair feeling super weighed down and also left this sort of film after styling. It actually looked oily. It just wasn't for me
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
I love this dry shampoo! Works great on those days you don't have time to wash your hair. Spray gently at the roots & then style like normal...It smells incredible!!! Terrific price too!
Anahy V.
Anahy V.
I don't use dry shampoo very often so when I do use this product I'm always surprised by how well it works. Leaves my hair feeling fresh and does an amazing job of controlling any oil.
Katy G.
Katy G.
Jackson, MI
Refreshes my hair for day two. My bangs get greasy from my forehead and this dry shampoo helps me be less conscious and free to go a day without washing my hair
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
West Covina, CA
I recently start using dry shampoo and of the few I've tried this is definitely my favorite. I found it at the 99 cent store awhile back and stocked up! I like to spray at night before bed and when I wake up I'm able to style my hair with ease....and not look oily. Before I was oily at the top and dry on the bottom. Now with the dry shampoo my hair looks healthy and my scalp doesn't look oily! Thumbs up I will be repurchasing!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Philadelphia, PA
I randomly received a sample size of this in the mail awhile ago, and when I finally got to trying it I was amazed. I have dark hair and this doesn't leave that floury feel that a lot of dry shampoos leave. I don't use it often, so I don't know how it works day to day, but I'm always totally satisfied when I use it.
Crissy L.
Crissy L.
I absolutely love the smell for some odd reason. I hate the fact that the dry shampoo leaves a white residue idk if I put way too much, or if thats just the way it is. I don't think you get your money's worth on this one. My hair feels oily afterwards, and doesnt feel clean.
Kaitlin R.
Kaitlin R.
Will this take the grease out of my bangs after a long day?
como te sientes con este producto