BY TRESEMMÉ

Even when you skip a shampoo, you can have healthy-looking, full-bodied hair with fresh start dry shampoo from tresemm? Mineral clay seeks out and absorbs oil, while citrus extracts eliminate odor and infuse hair with a fresh, clean scent. This multi-pack includes four bottles of dry shampoo. see more...

Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tresemme was the first brand of dry shampoo that I used for a long time until I tried a different brand. I find this dry shampoo to work ok, it doesn't work for as long as I thought it would my hair ended up lookig greasy after a few hours. There are other affordable drt shampoos that work better.
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the first dry shampoos I’ve used. I would say it’s okay.... there are dry shampoos id definitely prefer but this one is easy to apply and hides grease on your hair.
Becca L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this from my local Target. I think it is a good starter dry shampoo to try out. The scent is nice and the product works. It seems to leave more of a white cast then other dry shampoos I've tried. However for the price, I feel okay dealing with it.
Jacklyn P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't get me wrong - I love dry shampoo and it is a lifesaver. However, this dry shampoo isn't a powder spray, it's a foam base. It feels very sticky and doesn't freshen up my hair. It actually makes it feel more dirty and greasy. I still have 3/4 an unused bottle under my sink.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love TreSemme. This Dry Shampoo is one of my go to products. I alternate it between Not Your another's and Battiste. It's pretty affordable, although I wish you got more for what you pay. It freshens up my hair and gives it good volume too.
Sara S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product for fine/oily hair. The product itself works fine, but the scent is a bit overpowering. When I use this dry shampoo, it's all that I can smell. I wish that the scent was a bit milder. Then I would like the product more.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's not as great as batiste but it's the best in it's price range! It's good for adding volume to your roots. My hair is dark and the white product stands out but if you know what you are doing you can blend it nicely.
Taylor T.
Fort Worth , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this dry shampoo! I always have some on hand. Great smell and really works - I use on the weekends when I'm too lazy to wash my hair and it really works well.
Christiana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product!! One step to clean textured hair ready for summer style!!!
Keeps clips holding in my fine hair and give body to those days you don't want to wash it.
Kacie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is perfect for days you don't want to wash your hair. It's cheap and I love it! Works very well with my curly hair!