TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo Basic Care

$5.99 on ULTA
8.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*3 other buying options

Because you shouldn’t have to go a day without salon-healthy hair, the TRESemmé Moisture Rich Shampoo & Conditioner system delivers optimized hydration that targets dryness and locks in moisture where your hair needs it most--- everyday. Created for daily use, TRESemmé Moisture Rich Shampoo & Conditioner restores vibrancy for a salon-healthy look and shine. This gentle moisturizing shampoo with vitamin E helps to restore softness---and is formulated to deliver hydration right where your hair needs it most. The result: touchably soft hair with enviable salon shine! Fragrance Description: A refreshing top note of juicy pear, crisp apple and succulent peach gives way to a beautiful floral bouquet of rose, jasmine and muguet. Back notes of precious cedar wood and sandalwood wrapped in musk creates a soft textured background.

How does this TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo Basic Care compare to Batiste™ Dry Shampoo Original ? I bought it a while ago to try something different than Batiste but I'm not really sure about it.
How does this compare to Not Your Mother's Dry Shampoo?
Is this dry shampoo good and affordable? I'm currently looking for a replacement for my garnier fructis volume extend dry shampoo which has been discontinued.
Start your review of TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo Basic Care!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“So all and all, this dry shampoo is a good super cheap option but don't expect it to work major miracles for extra oily hair.” in 1 review
“I would recommend the batiste dry shampoo over this but it does work! ” in 1 review
“I have dark brown hair, and the only time I've ever seen residue was when I held the sprayer too close to my scalp and didn't give it enough space to distribute the shampoo evenly.” in 1 review
“It has a nice smell and blends into dark hair though.” in 1 review
“If you shake it well enough it works through your hair and doesn't leave that white residue, also give you great volume.” in 1 review
Brookville , OH
I have thin oily hair and on the off days, I use this dry shampoo to make myself look at least semi presentable. It doesn't do as well as a wash would but it'll get me to tomorrow before I have to shower again. Great for the pickup line at preschool.
Medium Brown / Dandruff, Frizz, Oily Scalp / Wavy, Fine
Albuquerque, NM
I love the smell of this dry shampoo, it's not over powering but perfect to make your hair feel clean! I love that the white doesn't stay in your hair! I also love that it works fast at soaking up the oil.
This dry shampoo smells nice and clean. It cleans my hair without leaving to much white residue. By the next day I do have to wash my hair if not it starts to feel heavy and yucky.
Light Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Normal, Oily
Marysville , WA
I don't like any of the products in this line I don't feel this one did it's job didn't absorb any oils and made my hair feel weird hard to explain the feeling of the hair. I would never recommend but I would recommend Juleps dry shampoo Julep.com
Medium Brown / Oily Scalp, Volume / Straight, Fine
Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania
I love this company to begin with because their products work well and smell good! I don't wash my hair daily and it gets oily easy but when I use this product it gives my hair a well managed appearance and great smell (:
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage / Kinky, Coarse
Phoenix, AZ
I bought this dry shampoo when I had colored hair and it did the job okay. It sprays a decent amount, but I did notice my hair looked a little stiff at the roots. Definitely nothing really life changing.
Palm Harbor, FL
It does what it’s supposed to and good for when my hair is a bit greasy. However, I don’t care for how strongly this product smells when you use almost a minimal amount. I can usually smell it the rest of the day so I’m not toooo big of a fan.
Blonde / Damage, Heat Protection, Split Ends / Wavy, Thin
TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo Basic Care uploaded by Katy L.
This product works amazingly in my hair! I can usually space my hair washing out a couple days by using this! It works better for me that other products! #influensterphotobooth
Dark Blonde / Dandruff / Straight, Thick
Fort Lupton, CO
This isn't the best but its good for the price. It comes out white but once brushed a little its not noticeable. wish it had more color options but its affordable and does work!
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Wavy, Fine
Staten Island, NY
I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a dry shampoo. This dry shampoo smells great, and works great. It takes away the oil for hours. I use this whenever my hair becomes oily. I will definitely be repurchasing this.
Blonde / Oily Scalp, Volume / Straight, Fine
Ask a question to the Influenster community...