BY TRESEMMÉ #58 in Dry Shampoo

Instantly Absorbs Oil Now there s no need to miss a fresh look and feel, even when you skip a traditional shampoo. Fresh Start Basic Care Dry Shampoo, with B12 and Keratin, refreshes your dry, dull hair by removing excess oil and impurities and helping eliminate odor. Just a quick spray at the roots and this weightless, fine mist will revitalize and refresh your hair without any visible residue for hair that looks clean and healthy.

• Does this make your hair frizzy?1 Answers
  • I have thin hair and a lot of it. Does this make my hair feel nas...1 Answers
  • It work for greasy hair? 1 Answers
TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo, Basic Care
  • "I would recommend the batiste dry shampoo over this but it does work! " in 1 review
  • "I have really dark hair and it gets very oily after just one day, I like to use dry shampoos to not have to wash my hair everyday but this one is awful." in 1 review
  • "I have dark brown hair, and the only time I've ever seen residue was when I held the sprayer too close to my scalp and didn't give it enough space to distribute the shampoo evenly." in 1 review
  • "If you shake it well enough it works through your hair and doesn't leave that white residue, also give you great volume." in 1 review
  • "So all and all, this dry shampoo is a good super cheap option but don't expect it to work major miracles for extra oily hair." in 1 review
Lana O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a lover of this brand by nature nor of dry shampoos but of all the dry shampoos on tbe market this is the best..it doesnt leave your hair looking dull and lifeless ..has a nice fragrance..isnt expensive and in all does a good job of making your hair presentable when you wake up late or just dont have the time to do the whole shampoo/conditioner routine
Esmé J.
Calumet, MI
Review for: Volumizing For Fine, Oily Hair
Best dry shampoo for my oily hair! This was the only dry shampoo that actually made my hair feel clean and not greasy. I can’t stand the feeling of greasy hair even with dry shampoo, and this product actually absorbed the oil and made my hair feel fresh! I was finally able to train my hair to only need 2 washes a week using this product!! Low price too.
Elisabeth A.
Review for: Basic Care
I love this product so much that I used two bottles and I’m so sad I have run out of it. When I need it for a busy morning, a few sprays and it’s like I’m good as new. I don’t know how I’ve gone my whole life without it.
Alisha P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this dry shampoo and at the time I bought it, it was cruelty free. I thought it worked well especially for the price but was unable to distinguish it from their other dry shampoos. Smell is ok.
Haley B.
Rossville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all I think dry shampoo is one of the best intentions ever! I have tried many different brands but this works best for me. It doesn't leave white in my hair and has a great texture and smell.
Lindsey H.
Adel, GA
Review for: Basic Care
I am pretty lazy and live off of dry shampoo! This product does practically nothing for my hair when it is a little oily. I usually have to wash my hair every other day, so every now and then I get lazy and will not wash my hair for 2 days. This product did nothing for me and I ended up having to wash it anyways. I would not recommend for hair that gets oily fast/easily.
Stephanie J.
Chowchilla , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an awful dry shampoo for my hair type. It doesn’t help absorb oil at all, and leaves a greasy residue in my hair as well. I don’t recommend for those with really oily hair.
Tiffany T.
Granada Hills
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this dry shampoo. It makes my hair smell great after I apply and it gets rid of all the oil in my hair for when I haven’t washes it in a while. It’s a great product.
Brittany V.
Mayfield, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
my friend bought this for me and my spouse while on a trip and I was alittle unsure but it works great decent price and goes in well smells nice and makes my hair feel nice.
Carla J.
Batavia , IL
Review for: Basic Care
Not the best but it did the trick. It does leave a white cast but I just kept brushing it in until I didn’t see it anymore my hair didn’t look as greasy which is a plus.
Katelyn H.
Does this leave your hair feeling nasty?
swati s.
Redmond , WA
Is the product good for very oily hair?
Mayra P.
How good is the product ? what does it smell like?
Amanda C.
Since I'm not familiar with dry shampoo , do you do the same thing with it like regular shampoo?
Mally B.
Do you know if this is good for someone with a sensitive scalp?