BY TRESEMMÉ

Holding volume shouldn’t mean settling for hard and crunchy hair. That’s why we designed our TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume System as a game-changing regimen that will give your hair amazing body and bounce, all while keeping your style on lock. Before securing your style, use our revolutionary Beauty-Full Volume reverse-wash system for style-ready hair that’s smooth, polished hair and full of beautiful bounce. Then lock-in big bounce and max volume with our TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Flexible Finish Hair Spray, formulated with weightless Fleximax Fixers to help hold your look in place, while keeping your hair’s soft, natural movement.

Laura H.
Fort Mill, SC
Love love LOVE this hairspray! I curl my hair almost every day and want a strong but flexible hold. This is the perfect product for my every day look! My curls stay all day long but my hair is not stiff at all!
Esther Y.
West Covina, CA
I've been using Tresemme TRES Two Ultra Fine Mist hairspray for about 10 years. I love it. I'd buy 4 cans at a time.
One day, Target was sold out. Oh no! I saw this one on the same shelf and noticed it said "flexible". So I tried it.
Wow! I didn't think there could a flexible hold hairspray better than TRES Two! I think I like this one even better.
Beauty-Full Volume hairspray isn't sticky, leaves my hair soft and touchable. No matter how much I mess with my hair, there's never any white residue.
The price is a little more than the TRES Two, but it’s totally worth it and I use less. I've found my new favorite!
My first can sprayed fine. My second one has a really stiff nozzle. I have to press thrice as hard! That's the only dislike.
UPDATE: I tried to pop the nozzle off to see what was wrong. Turns out the nozzle was connected to the base ring (think brand new water bottle cap). So once I broke the connection point in the front, it sprayed perfectly!
Katie M.
Waco, TX
I love using Tresemme hairsprays because they feel soft but they still hold my hairstyle really well. I buy only their hairspray, it doesn't really matter which one. I like that it holds like a hair salon spray but is much more affordable and easier to find.
Emily L.
Sarah, MS
I can not say enough how much I like this hairspray. It gives me good hold throughout the day and the smell isn't overwhelming to me. An overall good hairspray. I would recommend because it's easy to wash out
Tori W.
I love this hairspray!! It doesn't give my hair a crunchy feeling like some do after a long day! I recommend this to anyone that uses hairspray on abnormal basis.
Mildred G.
Steger, IL
This hairspray is so good it stays on for a long time and it smells really good. Every time when I curl my hair and use this hair spray it gives me volume to my hair and it gives me big bouncy curls.
Gia M.
Lucedale, MS
Holds my hair all day without having a crunchy feeling. I'm not all the way happy with the smell it gives off but it doesn't linger long so that's a huge plus.
Gabrina F.
Temecula, CA
I really love this line of Tresemme. This hairspray holds great. Without leaving your hair stiff. I recommend it to all my family and girlfriends.
Brianna M.
Seattle, WA
This hairspray is my new favorite! It holds my hair but also doesn't affect the volume! I use it with the beauty-full reverse system. Amazing!
Reyna C.
Odessa, TX
This product is great, it help me to keep my curls with volume looking like I have more hair that I have looking flawless and gorgeous