BY TRESEMMÉ #35 in Curl Enhancing

TRESemme® Advanced Technology Optimal Curl Hydration Vitamin B1 Shampoo.

New.

Used by professionals.

Salon performance.

Flawless curls.

Curl hydration for curly or wavy hair.

Professional quality.

Buy on Kmart
  • "This shampoo smells good too." in 1 review
  • "I always used to use this shampoo until I started using a different brand and then went back to this one, because I ran out of the other one." in 1 review
Ana V.
San Diego, CA
Absolutely love love love tresemme flawless curls shampoo and conditioner. I'm one of those people whos hair is so indecisive half will be wavy/straight and the other half will barrel curl. When using other products I've noticed my hair is more likely to go straight and tangle, that being said, this is the only product that I have found to successfully hydrate not only my hair but my scalp. Leaving me with light weight naturally wavy curly hair. Love it!!
Canton B.
Fort Worth, TX
Over the past few months my hair has started to change. It used to just be wavy, but now it is much more curly. I decided to try this shampoo to see if it would help with frizziness and dryness. I'm really liking it so far! Though it does weigh my hair down a little, but it has helped with dryness. I really want to try the other products within this line.
Tess G.
Memphis, TN
As someone who has really think, curly hair it is hard to find a shampoo/conditioner that really helps moisturize and eliminate the need for so many styling products, but this shampoo really has helped! I have never been able to complete wear my hair naturally, but suddenly can after using this duo. Highly recommend!
Rachel H.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
This is a pretty average shampoo. It cleaned my hair nicely but didn't do anything special. It just site in my shower and I don't use it very often. I only use it when I'm running out of my other shampoos. I don't think I would buy this again. It's not bad though just not my cup of tea.
Robyn L.
I love this shampoo. It keeps my curls flawless. I would recommend this product to everyone who has curly hair. If you purchase it at a dollar store such as Family Dollar or Dollar General than you can usually get it a dollar or two cheaper than if you bought it elsewhere.
Theresa D.
NYSSA, OR
I thought that this shampoo was going to work better on my hair but it didn't. so i will not be get this product again. I love the price of it but this product just didn't work for me. I felt that it made my hair dry out really bad. But not all products are for eveyone
Susan O.
Bradenton, FL
I have never had a better shampoo for my wavy/curly hair. Most shampoos dry out my hair and this one helps define my curls and keeps them manageable and hydrated. Its a great value for the impact it has had on my hair. I refuse to use any other brand on my curls.
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
I only recently stopped using this as I received some other products to try. I love the smell, and I usually try and find the pump size. It washes my hair without leaving it too squeaky clean. I use the matching conditioner and wash my hair every day.
Kayla S.
Modesto, CA
I really love this shampoo because it makes my curly feel great. The scent was very nice and long lasting. The shampoo wasn't overly expensive but not cheap either. The packaging was pretty basic and I would recommend to others with curly hair.
Yaya S.
Oxford, MS
Best shampoo I've ever tried for my curly hair. I started using this like 3 years ago and I've used herbal essences and Pantene shampoos for curly hair and they just don't feel like the TRESemme. It leaves my curls defined, smooth, and silky!
Brenna V.