suggested searches

3 star

12%

2 star

1 star

I have tried countless gels, mousse, creams, etc. over the years with no success. After trying Tresemme's Flawless Curls shampoo and conditioner I decided to try their hair cream and was so excited when I saw the results! I am biracial so I have thin hair, greasy roots, and dry ends with lots of frizz/kink! Once I started to use the defining hair cream after my showers I immediately saw a difference! Not only has it smoothed out my frizz, it has also brought out curls in places that I never knew could curl! I have always had flat hair on the top that curled near the bottom but now my curls start at my roots and they keep their shape for the entire day :) The only downfall is that my hair is extra "crunchy" in some places if I use a lot of cream (which I do). Some people may like this and I don't necessarily mind it but it would be nice if it was either 100% crunchy or 100% soft, not just certain spots. Perhaps a different technique while styling would help with this. Either way, it is definitely worth a try on your hair journey :)

Product reviewed: Curl Care Touchable Curls European Shaping Milk 4.5 oz

#Tresemme Flawless Curls is okay. It just didn't #wow me. I have fine frizzy curly hair. This weighed my hair #down and made it greasy. I wasn't impressed. It's scent is okay. It wasn't overly perfumey. I wouldn't recommend this. I definitely won't buy this #again. Sincerely Terry L. terribleterry63

Product reviewed: Curl Care Touchable Curls European Shaping Milk 4.5 oz

Leaves your hair soft and smelling amazing! I recommend it. It’s affordable and easy to use

MORE REVIEWS
0/500
I have curly hair but.. I like soft curls and I want to find a product that defines my curls bit gives me soft ones Is this product appropriate?
I've been looking for something that will define my curls without crunch. Will this product do that?
Does this product work for mixed girls? My daughter is hispanic n african american.
more questions