BY TRESEMMÉ #98 in Hair Cream

This is a lightweight styling cream designed specifically for curly hair. This shaping milk will give you soft, defined curls.

Lexie C.
Salida, CA
My daughter has crazy frizzy curly hair and with that comes along needed to purchase products to tame it. Not wanting to spend a fortune on products tresemme is a brand I'm very familiar with and use many of their other products so of course I tried out this product as well. It doesn't cost an an and a leg and gives my daughter beautiful bouncy curls. Great product to use if you have curly hair highly recommend this product
Beth C.
This is one of those products that really does hold up to it's name. I have curly & wavy hair, it's long and thick. Sometimes a hair gel is too sticky without enough hold. But this has a nice balance of a milk (so not a serum but not a gel) and gives some frizz control. It's not a terribly large container, which I kind of wish it was bigger. And the scent might be a turn off for a few (it's a littler perfume-y for me). But it sure does tame, give some control and no sticky residue.
Ashley O.
Galveston, TX
This is my most favorite product! I have thick curly hair and this consistency makes my curls sing! It is not heavy and helps the curl be more defined and not frizzy. They've stopped selling it in my area of Texas, I'm devastated but I found some on Amazon, thank goodness!!!! I thought my hair would never be the same without my curl milk!
Isabel V.
Lancaster, PA
I LOVE this for my flawless curls lol I have very curly hair and it's been hard to find something that works for me I love the smell it's not to strong I would recommend this to anyone .. it keeps my curls in place allday I won't improve anything on this product lol thanks tresemmé for such an alsome product
sarayna v.
Atco, NJ
I'm gonna give it 4 stars because it works pretty well since my hair is between curly and straight considering I straighten my hair on a daily basis. When I do wear my hair curly in the summer it works pretty well and gives pretty curls. There's nothing to change about it. I would purchase again
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
I used this product for a while, and it did a good job of keeping my curls from becoming a rat's nest. I have thinning, long, curly hair, and by the end of the day, the ends of my hair are frizzy and clumped together. I used it along with hairspray and it helped define the curls with a soft hold.
Bonnie M.
Springfield , MA
I have awkward combination wavy/curly hair that is very prone to frizz and being unmanageable. When I use this cream my hair looks amazing, is tamed, and smells awesome. My curls and waves are defined and frizz free. Doesn't get crunchy or sticky on my hands or my hair. My hair will even hold up after I sleep on it! Another bonus it's under $8. I hope they never discontinue this product because I may cry.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
Ashley M.
Mount Vernon
This product was okay. I have fine, straight hair. My hair is colored blonde and I use over the counter dyes. after using this product, my curls weren't holding so I might need something stronger. Unfortunately I wouldn't buy it again since my fine hair could hold.
Victoria H.
Hopewell, VA
TRESemme Flawless Curls keep my curls in place all day! With out frizzing up when I go. Its the best product to us on really curly hair. Long last and keep my hair looking beautiful and shiny. I don't know what I would do without it. I would buy it again and again! (:
Sandra R.
Does this product work for mixed girls? My daughter is hispanic n african american.
Yericiel G.
Winter Park, FL
I have curly hair but.. I like soft curls and I want to find a product that defines my curls bit gives me soft ones Is this product appropriate?
Kiana S.
Fayetteville, NC
I've been looking for something that will define my curls without crunch. Will this product do that?