BY TRESEMMÉ #39 in Curl Enhancing

• I have curly hair but.. I like soft curls and I want to find a p...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something that will define ... Be the first to answer!
  • Does this product work for mixed girls? My daughter is hispanic n...2 Answers
Ashley O.
Galveston, TX
This is my most favorite product! I have thick curly hair and this consistency makes my curls sing! It is not heavy and helps the curl be more defined and not frizzy. They've stopped selling it in my area of Texas, I'm devastated but I found some on Amazon, thank goodness!!!! I thought my hair would never be the same without my curl milk!
Isabel V.
Lancaster, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this for my flawless curls lol I have very curly hair and it's been hard to find something that works for me I love the smell it's not to strong I would recommend this to anyone .. it keeps my curls in place allday I won't improve anything on this product lol thanks tresemmé for such an alsome product
Marvelis T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this products so much. It refreshes my curls when they need a boost especially after waking up. I usually rather have my hair straight because it's so much easier to manage but with this it's good to go. After you shower put some on and refresh in the mornings after sleeping or whenever needed.
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product for a while, and it did a good job of keeping my curls from becoming a rat's nest. I have thinning, long, curly hair, and by the end of the day, the ends of my hair are frizzy and clumped together. I used it along with hairspray and it helped define the curls with a soft hold.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
As an avid user for this brand I was more than willing to try this product when it came out and was happy to see that it held up to my standards of the brand. The product hydrated my curls while also defining them and I even had people asking if I had curled my hair like that!
Meagan K.
This is my favorite curling cream. I have very curly, frizzy curls where they separate espically in humid weather. Well on my wet hair I put his on from roots tips all over when my hair drys it's gorgeous bouncing tight curls! Love this product!
Sarah Y.
Whitesboro, NY
Great product. Leaves hair feeling soft and smooth. Hair becomes curly with little amount and holds throughout the day. My hair is thick and heavy and it holds my hair all day long. Smells great and feels great too. I definitely recommend it.
Alison B.
Carriere , Ms
Keeps my hair nice and curly with a more natural look. All the curls with hardly any frizz. Doesn't make my hair that sticky like most curl shaping products do. It holds the curls until you either brush or wash your hair or until you sleep.
Jana A.
I have really thick curly hair so when it gets wet it gets really big curly and the way how I can control it is by using this product and I have no complaints I really like how it works on my hair
Sharon P.
Bloomsbury
I love this but now I am having a hard time finding it. I love how it dries completely while keeping my hair soft and not crunchy and dried out feeling like some other products.
Sandra R.
Does this product work for mixed girls? My daughter is hispanic n african american.
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have curly hair but.. I like soft curls and I want to find a product that defines my curls bit gives me soft ones Is this product appropriate?
Kiana S.
Fayetteville, NC
I've been looking for something that will define my curls without crunch. Will this product do that?