BeautyHairHair ProductsTRESemmé
TRESemme Flawless Curls Shampoo with Pump - 39 fl oz

TRESemme Flawless Curls Shampoo with Pump - 39 fl oz

Ideal for curly or wavy hair, TRESemmé Flawless Curls Shampoo nourishes and strengthens-to detangle hair and tame frizz.

TRESemme Flawless Curls Shampoo with Pump - 39 fl oz ?Does anyone know if this is gluten free?
Is this product good for curls or does it leave curls dry?
 Dónde lo puedo conseguir en México ? Lo puedo utilizar en el método curly girl?
Start your review of TRESemme Flawless Curls Shampoo with Pump - 39 fl oz!
Product Highlights
I have very thick naturally curly hair and I have went back to using this conditioner and shampoo multiple times!in reviews
If you have curly hair try this product as well as the conditioner you wont be disappointed took me awhile to find a great shampoo but i finally did.in reviews
This shampoo doesn't seem to work as well as it did when I first started using it but it's still a must have.in reviews
I have really wavy hair and it's hard to find a product that suits my hair but, this is my holy grail!in reviews
Tammy J.
Fareham
Great go to everyday shampoo. Used regularly by me and my daughters. Nice texture, good smell. Leaves hair shiny and clean.
Asude T.
I absolutely love this shampoo it is amazing it gives natural curls after blow drying my hair I don’t even need to do a lot to my hair after using this product it gives a very refreshing look and feel.
Atiqa R.
rochdale, Manchaster
I really like this shampoo. I’ve got damage dull hairs and this product helps a lot. I’d definitely recommend
Shaira K.
Tresemme shampoo has got to be my fav i have been using them for years and it has never dissapointed me
Kaci S.
NorthEast England
My go to shampoo and conditioner makes my hair feel extremely soft and healthy. This doesn’t make your hair greasy in anyway and you don’t need a lot of shampoo because it goes a long way.
lucy C.
Bexley, Kent
I don’t actually find this good for my curly hair. Makes it more frizzy then normal although it lathers nicely it’s not that great. However it does have a good smell it could just be my hair it’s not good for and it may work for others
Gabrielle L.
Leicester, Leicestershire
I absolutely love this product. It’s not my local hair shop in the UK yet, but when it is I’ll definitely get it. I bought it on holiday in America. I didn’t think I’ll like it, however it works brilliantly. My hair felt so smooth and refreshed after use. It smells sooooo good.
Kaylin W.
Hardin, TX
My hair is really curly and I started using this and it really helps my hair. It keeps it hydrated
Krista C.
Redwood City, CA
I like the way TRESemme makes my hair feel. I have very curly hair and this shampoo help keep my curls under control.
taku M.
Help my hair a lot when i use it i feel like my hair is always moist and i would recommend it to other people.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Angela B.
Easley, SC
il y a 8 mois
Jenette S. il y a 6 mois
It sounds like it does wonders for curly hair, thank you 😊 I don't have a gluten condition, thank you again ☺️