BY TRESEMMÉ #42 in Curl Enhancing

TRESemme® Curl Hydration Lotion Creme.

Used by professionals.

Flawless curls.

Hydrates and preps.

Professional quality.

Gina M.
Gina M.
Jeannette, PA
I love, love, love this product! I am a little upset that they discontinued this product but was lucky enough to find some at my local discount "sell out" store and stocked up. My hair is a mix between very wavy with tight curls sporadically throughout my thick hair. I have yet to find another product that tames the frizz and gives me smooth curls without feeling greasy. A very natural look.
Malaisha G.
Malaisha G.
Conyers, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why it's great: Readers call this mousse "a drugstore wonder." "This mousse is incredible and it smells wonderful, like watermelon!" a reader writes. "I put a couple egg-sized handfuls into my damp, air-dried hair to find the waves spring out of nothing.... It makes my thick, wavy, shoulder-length hair look like it just came from the salon!"
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Barbourville, KY
It's hard for me to find hair products for my curly hair that doesn't smell strong because I have a sentivie nose, but that also helps me keep my curls intact and frizz free. This product does all of that and I have used it for many years now. It's also very affordable which I also important to me
Cielo D.
Cielo D.
I apply this right after my shower and I absolutely love it . It controls the frizz and holds my curls very nicely , it is soo effective and I find myself only applying a little bit of mousse to keep my curls because this does such a great job . Leaves my hair smelling good as well .
Ariyonna S.
Ariyonna S.
Atlanta, GA
When i say i love this product I LOVE THIS PRODUCT i have real thick natural hair and this product gives me the moisture i need when using this product my style last very long and it smells great. It's a very affordable product you can find this at any of your local drug stores.
Ciara A.
Ciara A.
lakeland, FL
This is a great product if your tired of having dry unruly curls. I was able to moisturizw and rehydrate my curls without them being hard and stiff. The product lasted all day and kept my hair soft while my curls remained tamed. This is a must have for all my curly heads :)
Kiah W.
Kiah W.
Las Vegas, NV
Really liked this product it works well to hydrate my hair. It met my expectations, but could be a little better. It doesn't really do much to tame my curls or keep them from frizzing, but it had a good smell and I would buy it again, but I would buy anti-frizz also.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Berkley, MA
This product did help bring some moisture to my curly hair. I didn't like it as much as I did a high end salon brand, but for the price it is good. I will most likely not purchase again but you do get a lot in the bottle. I wouldn't recommend this product to others.
LeeAnna W.
LeeAnna W.
Alexandria, MN
I love using this product in my hair. My hair is curly and often frizzy. I use this product every time I get out of the shower. It's part of my daily routine. It meets and exceeds all of my expectations in a hair product. I will buy again and again!!
Lexie S.
Lexie S.
Watsonville, CA
I have very curly hair and I absolutely love this product leaves my hair smelling great and feeling soft. I constantly buy this product it's one of my go 2's. Very hydrating and good for frizz and dry hair . 10/10 definitely would recommend