BY TRESEMMÉ #63 in Hair Cream

TRESemme Flawless Curls Lotion Creme locks in moisture all day long, infusing your hair with essential moisture. Give your curls up to 24-hour staying power
TRESemme Flawless Curls hair cream helps you create the perfect base to make beautiful curls, adding just the right amount of bounce to your hair
Flawless Curls is a lightweight curly hair cream that provides you with soft hair that is ready to be styled into perfect curls
Professional, affordable salon-quality hair cream at your fingertips
TRESemme Flawless Curls Lotion Creme works great alongside other TRESemme Flawless Curls Collection products

Keiyana M.
Fl
This is a pretty okay product. It’s cheap and easy to use. It works the best of dry hair. It last through the whole day for the most part. It doesn’t leave your hair sticky or crunchy. Would recommend.

For more info I did a video review
Darby S.
This is a really good product when your either going to be layering products or your in a hurry and your just going to throw some product in your hair an call it a done. It has the typical Tresemme scent not bad by any means. It meant to be used a primer for curly hair, meaning it hydrated curls for styling. It does have hydrating ingredients and it feels good on hair somewhat greasy if you put on to much but I don't that curly of hair. This could be a life saver to someone with massive curls So keep that in mind if making a decision on whether to buy or not.
Mallory H.
Whiteland, IN
I always love Tressemme products because they are relatively inexpensive and work great. This works great on my curls for when I don't gave my more expensive products. Helps keep my curls together.
Melissa C.
Good product. Its a thinner consistency in between a leave in conditioner and curl cream. Feel as if it is the two combined. I liked it. Just prefer Not Your Mother's® Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream over this.
Ana S.
Hillsboro, OR
I always thought that this product was for curling your hair! I never did read the instructions (shame on me), but I actually use this when I'm going to curl my hair with a flat iron ( I have straight hair)! What I do is pump out a nickel sized amount and a apply it to my hair. Then I would take my flat iron/straightener and section 1 inch sections and curl my hair. It is very long lasting (it really is!!), as it maintains my curls up to three days, not lying i swear. I do highly recommend this product for curling your hair and for those out there that have curly hair as it does provide you with a flawless look!
Good luck, stay beautiful!
Malaisha G.
Conyers, GA
Why it's great: Readers call this mousse "a drugstore wonder." "This mousse is incredible and it smells wonderful, like watermelon!" a reader writes. "I put a couple egg-sized handfuls into my damp, air-dried hair to find the waves spring out of nothing.... It makes my thick, wavy, shoulder-length hair look like it just came from the salon!"
Hilda T.
Spring Valley, CA
No words can describe this product but simply AMAZING! About 2 years ago I had a chemical perm to make my hair curly, it eventually fell out and my hair has not been the same since! I was part wavy, part curly and really straight in some parts. I had to either straighten my hair every day or curl it with the curling iron. My sister-in-law bought me this and told me it would make my hair look semi curly again. So I gave it a chance and this has been the best product I have ever used on my hair since I had my perm. I high recommend it.
Jennifer E.
Pueblo, CO
I have very kinky curly frizzy thick hair and i use the whole tresemme curl line especially tresemme flawless curls cream. it tames my hair like no product has. i love that its light weight perfect about of moisture for my hair i definitely recommend this product for any one that has curly hair.
Steffani C.
Waynesburg, PA
I bought this product once when I had run out of my normal one & couldn't find it in stores. I thought I would give this a try instead. This isn't a bad product, but it isn't my favorite. It doesn't have a lot of hold. It is definitely a light lotion, does not weigh hair down at all. It just feels like I'm not using anything, or like I am just running water through my hair. It leaves my hair feeling kind of stringy & not moisturized. But it doesn't leave my curls looking bad. I won't buy again, just using it until I run out.
Allyson S.
Wolcottville, IN
I have used this product for a few years now. I use it in the winter to tame static but never has it worked to make flawless curls. You must also be careful with this product because it can make your hair feel and look greasy if you use too much. Do not ever put it near your roots! I have very very long hair and therefore use it for my "waves" and it does not enhance them any differently than not having the product on my hair. It does smell good though.
Scarlett S.
What other products do you guys use with this product?
Chelsey P.
Janesville, MN
I have wavy to curly hair. Does this cream help tame the frizz and define the curl? Also does it leave a waxy or product feeling to your hair?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Cassidy D.
Naugatuck, CT
Does anyone know if this works on somewhat curly hair? Or should we use a diffuser?
Sandra N.
Where can I find this? I looked on Ulta.com and Target.com and couldn't find it:/