BY TRESEMMÉ #42 in Curl Enhancing

TRESemme® Curl Hydration Lotion Creme.

Used by professionals.

Flawless curls.

Hydrates and preps.

Professional quality.

Holly C.
Berkley, MA
This product did help bring some moisture to my curly hair. I didn't like it as much as I did a high end salon brand, but for the price it is good. I will most likely not purchase again but you do get a lot in the bottle. I wouldn't recommend this product to others.
Lexie S.
Watsonville, CA
I have very curly hair and I absolutely love this product leaves my hair smelling great and feeling soft. I constantly buy this product it's one of my go 2's. Very hydrating and good for frizz and dry hair . 10/10 definitely would recommend
Jillian Y.
I curl my hair almost everyday, and this is my go-to product. Before I started using it, my curls were frizzy and NOT pretty at all. Though after I tried the Flawless Curls Lotion, my curls were perfect and stayed shiny and bouncy all day.
Lauren B.
Little Rock, AR
I use this product when I want to wear my hair curly. It's easy to apply and doesn't leave your hair feeling crunchy. It's a great value and lasts a long time and it smells great! Will recommend it to others with wavy, frizzy hair.
Nina-Marie N.
Bronx, NY
I swear by the flawless curls mousse but this cream missed the mark for me. My hair was frizzy and my curls didn't hold at all. It felt kind of slimy while putting it in my hair too. Just not a fan.
Roneshia W.
Spring, TX
I love this world is curl hydration lotion creme for my hair it really gives My Curls bouncy look it also makes my hair feel moisturized and doesn't give it a try this feeling at all.
Mari A.
Bakersfield, CA
I always use treatment it's the best of them all in my opinion and I would try new thing but I end up coming back. Love them. So much. I use everything fly resemble
Andi S.
Leipsic, OH
Works really good. The pump does get clogged from time to time but other than that I love this product. Leaves your hair smelling really good and nice and soft.
Crystal H.
Rutland, VT
When I curl my hair it does not like to cooperate whatsoever. This product makes a world of difference. Keeps the curls tight and bouncy all day long.
Jaclyn C.
Barnegat, NJ
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It smells great, works very well, and lasts all day. Some days my curls are very dry but this takes care of the problem.