BY TRESEMMÉ #29 in Styling Products

TRESemme® Curl Hydration Lotion Creme.

Used by professionals.

Flawless curls.

Hydrates and preps.

Professional quality.

Darby S.
This is a really good product when your either going to be layering products or your in a hurry and your just going to throw some product in your hair an call it a done. It has the typical Tresemme scent not bad by any means. It meant to be used a primer for curly hair, meaning it hydrated curls for styling. It does have hydrating ingredients and it feels good on hair somewhat greasy if you put on to much but I don't that curly of hair. This could be a life saver to someone with massive curls So keep that in mind if making a decision on whether to buy or not.
Malaisha G.
Conyers, GA
Why it's great: Readers call this mousse "a drugstore wonder." "This mousse is incredible and it smells wonderful, like watermelon!" a reader writes. "I put a couple egg-sized handfuls into my damp, air-dried hair to find the waves spring out of nothing.... It makes my thick, wavy, shoulder-length hair look like it just came from the salon!"
Melissa M.
Barbourville, KY
It's hard for me to find hair products for my curly hair that doesn't smell strong because I have a sentivie nose, but that also helps me keep my curls intact and frizz free. This product does all of that and I have used it for many years now. It's also very affordable which I also important to me
Gina M.
Jeannette, PA
I love, love, love this product! I am a little upset that they discontinued this product but was lucky enough to find some at my local discount "sell out" store and stocked up. My hair is a mix between very wavy with tight curls sporadically throughout my thick hair. I have yet to find another product that tames the frizz and gives me smooth curls without feeling greasy. A very natural look.
Ciara A.
lakeland, FL
This is a great product if your tired of having dry unruly curls. I was able to moisturizw and rehydrate my curls without them being hard and stiff. The product lasted all day and kept my hair soft while my curls remained tamed. This is a must have for all my curly heads :)
Holly C.
Berkley, MA
This product did help bring some moisture to my curly hair. I didn't like it as much as I did a high end salon brand, but for the price it is good. I will most likely not purchase again but you do get a lot in the bottle. I wouldn't recommend this product to others.
Kiah W.
Las Vegas, NV
Really liked this product it works well to hydrate my hair. It met my expectations, but could be a little better. It doesn't really do much to tame my curls or keep them from frizzing, but it had a good smell and I would buy it again, but I would buy anti-frizz also.
Stephanie B.
North Tazewell, VA
I love this stuff! I have fine, naturally wavy hair that is sometimes on the frizzy side... Especially when the humidity of summer sets in. It has a nice smell that is not too 'Perfume-y'. I've used products that cost more, but they could never replace this creme.
LeeAnna W.
Alexandria, MN
I love using this product in my hair. My hair is curly and often frizzy. I use this product every time I get out of the shower. It's part of my daily routine. It meets and exceeds all of my expectations in a hair product. I will buy again and again!!
Stephany E.
Garland, TX
With my crazy hair I either have to put some heat to it or throw it in a bun. With this serum I just smooth it through my hair and it brings LIFE to my natural curls!!! I can use it every morning and my hair never feels heavy! Just bouncy curls!