BY TRESEMMÉ #46 in Mousse

Buy on Walgreens*
Christa B.
Christa B.
Lake Charles, LA
This product I believe is the best, I have natural wavy/ curly hair also it can be VERY thick. I started using this brand when I was staying at my friends house, who also has thick and curly hair and she let me barrow some. Since then I just can't get enough, I use this product on the days that I want to feel like I accomplished something. If anyone wanted my opinion I would definitely tell them to use it, especially if they have course; curly hair like mine.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was very skeptical about using this because I have curly fine hair and it's so difficult to retain anything I put it in, it just gets frizzy right away. This product proved me wrong. I absolutely love this!! Not only does it hold down my hair ALL day but afterwards when I go to shower my hair feels really soft and smooth washing out the mousse. I highly recommend for the curly hair ladies out there to give it a try!
Cecilia V.
Cecilia V.
Bergenfield, NJ
In moderation this product works great, it does hold curls very well, even on my very thin and heavy hair. The smell isn't chemical, rather it smells fresh which is great when you have a sensitive sense of smell. I live by it ; it's the only product I use when curling my hair! But again, MODERATION. If you put too much of this, like any other product, the hair gets crunchy, and the product becomes visible on the hair.
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Carpinteria , CA
The only mousse I've used for years! I have tried other mousses and can never find others that match the quality of Tresemme Flawless Curls mousse. It's reasonably priced (about 5 dollars) and defines my curls the best. Gels don't work for my curls. I have long, fine, frizzy curls. This works great without being too crunchy. I am a loyal user and always will be!! Definitely a must have product for curls.
Bonnie E.
Bonnie E.
Gillsville, GA
I like to use this when I want a little extra volume in my hair. It works really well if you brush it thoroughly through wet hair and blow dry. The only problem is that like many hairstyling products, if you miss a section it hardens and makes your hair crunchy and hard. That is likely not the fault of the product, but a mistake of my own, so I would definitely still use and recommend this product.
Randesha T.
Randesha T.
Concord, NC
I love this product and have been using this brand of mousse for years! However, it doesn't quite do everything I would like it to. It does lock in the curl but over time I feel that it leaves my hair crunchy feeling.. which then takes away from my natural flow of curls. I love to use this when I need the extra hold but not when I'm going for a natural, bouncy curl.
Soumi S.
Soumi S.
Lawrenceville, GA
I use this product after every shower and have been for about 2 years now. It does wonders to tame my frizzy hair and smells amazing! I always get compliments on how fragrant my hair smells after I use it. My hair does get a bit crunchy if I use it too much, but by now I've fine tuned the amount I need to use. It gives me great curls that stay in place all day.
Ana E.
Ana E.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH! I bought one big bottle and one small bottle and it lasted me all of last semester which is why I love it! the big bottle really goes a long way. It really defines my curls so I recommend it to other people with waves! It doesn't leave my hair dry either. I like to add this mousse whenever I hit curl my hair as well.
Sam L.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL
I love this mousse. It smells amazing and holds my hair in place (minus the untamable baby hairs at the nape of my neck) in the Florida heat and humidity all day long. I'd recommend this product to everyone. It tames the curls, frizz and waves great. This is my go to product, which I use an a daily basis.
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Raymondville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is excellent for dry, coarse, curly, frizzy hair. It helps keep the frizz to a minimum and leaves your hair manageable without dry flakes or that crunchy feel that a lot of other products leave find. I consider this one of my #HolyGrail hairstyling products. #HolyGrail #Contest
Aletha S.
Aletha S.
Columbia, SC
How stiff is your hair.?
Lucia B.
Lucia B.
De Soto, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make anybody else's hair crunchy?
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make hair crunchy? Or leave it soft.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Niles, OH
I have been using tresemme mousse for years now and I was just wondering how the hair spray is? I've used suave hair spray forever now and I would like to try tresemme since I've been using their products for years now. Is it worth the buy? And do you think its pricey?