BY TRESEMMÉ #29 in Mousse

Buy on Jet.com*
Natalie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was very skeptical about using this because I have curly fine hair and it's so difficult to retain anything I put it in, it just gets frizzy right away. This product proved me wrong. I absolutely love this!! Not only does it hold down my hair ALL day but afterwards when I go to shower my hair feels really soft and smooth washing out the mousse. I highly recommend for the curly hair ladies out there to give it a try!
Soumi S.
Lawrenceville, GA
I use this product after every shower and have been for about 2 years now. It does wonders to tame my frizzy hair and smells amazing! I always get compliments on how fragrant my hair smells after I use it. My hair does get a bit crunchy if I use it too much, but by now I've fine tuned the amount I need to use. It gives me great curls that stay in place all day.
Ana E.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH! I bought one big bottle and one small bottle and it lasted me all of last semester which is why I love it! the big bottle really goes a long way. It really defines my curls so I recommend it to other people with waves! It doesn't leave my hair dry either. I like to add this mousse whenever I hit curl my hair as well.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL
I love this mousse. It smells amazing and holds my hair in place (minus the untamable baby hairs at the nape of my neck) in the Florida heat and humidity all day long. I'd recommend this product to everyone. It tames the curls, frizz and waves great. This is my go to product, which I use an a daily basis.
Sophia L.
Raymondville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is excellent for dry, coarse, curly, frizzy hair. It helps keep the frizz to a minimum and leaves your hair manageable without dry flakes or that crunchy feel that a lot of other products leave find. I consider this one of my #HolyGrail hairstyling products. #HolyGrail #Contest
Ashley H.
Salem, Or
I have been using this same mousse since I was in middle school! It's such a great product that I can't help repurchasing it. Unlike some other mousse products I've tried before, the TRESemme mousse doesn't leave my curls crunchy. Instead, it makes them soft & bouncy!
Adriana D.
Florence, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love tresemme and the products thst they have. This product did not let me down. I love the smell. The strength that it has to hold my curls throughout the day especially here in the Arizona Heat is amazing this is the only one that I use and I will never stop using
Katrina G.
Patchogue, NY
I always had an issue finding a mouse that would hold my natural waves and curls without frizzing out and falling. But this mouse has never failed me it holds my curls and smells amazing and makes my hsir look natrual without the hard feeling like hairspray
Nikki B.
Niles, OH
As you can see I'm a lover of tresemme products! It works the best for my hair! Not saying I don't use other products by tresemme that are not pictured cause i love them all! I have black hair and frizzy hair and it works great for me!!
Ruth R.
Berryville, VA
This mousse is the BEST mousse ever! I've tried so many things for my super curly hair and nothing worked, except for this product. It controls my curls, and gives it a natural feeling, while other products made it feel greasy.
Aletha S.
Columbia, SC
How stiff is your hair.?
Lucia B.
De Soto, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make anybody else's hair crunchy?
Mariell T.
East Haven , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make hair crunchy? Or leave it soft.
Nikki B.
Niles, OH
I have been using tresemme mousse for years now and I was just wondering how the hair spray is? I've used suave hair spray forever now and I would like to try tresemme since I've been using their products for years now. Is it worth the buy? And do you think its pricey?