TRESemme Flawless Curls Extra Hold Mousse uploaded by erika p.TRESemme Flawless Curls Extra Hold Mousse uploaded by erika p.TRESemme Flawless Curls Extra Hold Mousse uploaded by Yessica M.

BY TRESEMMÉ

This extra hold styling mousse keeps curls touchably soft and flawless. This foam mousse keeps your curly hairstyle in place without heaviness stickiness or crunchiness and your curls will look amazing come rain or shine due to hydrating ingredients such as keratin gelatin and proteins. This alcohol-free formula also wont dry out your hair. see more...

Martina L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the whole flawless curls line. It works wonders for my curly hair. I always get compliments on my curly hair using the mousse. I've had ladies with frizzy hair ask me what products do I use so they can tame their frizz. Love they're products and buy them continuously
Allison W.
Trumann, AR
I use this everyday to help my curls!! It really helps with keeping my hair from being frizzy! It's amazing! I will be repurchasing this product! It's really affordable also! I absolutely love it!!!!
Sabrina J.
I've used many different types of mousse but this is my go to for mousse and has been for the past couple of years. It works very well and I haven't ran into problems with this product.
Ale A.
Mission, TX
I love this product and like i have natural curls , Tresemme moussse make my curls go flawless👌 and has an great smell. This item makes my hair extra hold. I would recommend!☺
This mouse has really great texture. It's very soft & has a great scent. The price is great. It won't burn a hole in your pocket.
Marajoan G.
Bethlehem, PA
I love this products because my curls last me all day long even until the next day.. I will recommend this
Yessica M.
Los Angeles, CA
Me gusta mucho este mousse 100 recommendado y deja bonito el cabello.......
Kaleigh P.
Valdosta , GA
I have seriously been using this mousse forever! It is always my go to when wearing my hair curly. It smells so good. It doesn’t get flaky or crunchy. It’s hard to find but I keep a bottle or two on hand at all times
Chelsea J.
Tresemme curl mousse works very well with non colored hair. Best used in damp hair. Price is very affordable and product works well. I would not suggest for color treated hair as it is not nearly as effective.
Juju D.
I have wavy/frizzy hair that always looks big and puffy and this mousse works like a dream! I've used it on casual days and on events like when attending weddings. It helps me achieve the look I want while keeping my natural hair style!