TRESemmé Flawless Curls Curl Reactivation Styling Mist uploaded by Karla R.

BY TRESEMMÉ #27 in Styling Products

Va-Shawn C.
san antonio, TX
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
Mallory A.
Trumann, AR
I swear this changed my curls game forever. ha! I've always been a huge fan of Tresseme and when I see the styling mist and heat protection spray it was a no brainer. I'm someone who needs volume with my curls especially at the roots and this styling mist not only adds volume but holds my curls in place without weighing them down. i would recommend!!
Rajshel J.
Alpharetta, GA
We all know when you have curly hair that some product can make your hair crunchy and nobody likes that... Tresemme flawless curls curl reactivation mist is awesome spray some of this on your hair use your hand to scrunch up your curls and your left with smooth defund curls that are soft to the touch and don't frizz!! Love it
Josie S.
West Fargo, ND
Go buy this now! I love it for my curls on those days where my hair can't decide whether it wants to be curly or wavy. And it gives me volume! My hair is getting longer and because k have so much hair it weighs down and this works miracles making my hair look like I curled it with a curling iron!
Jessica L.
Vermillion, SD
Products that are supposed to curl your hair have never really worked for me. I have naturally wavy hair, so I either curl it or straighten it every day, and I tried this instead of using heat, and I have to say that this is one of the better curling products I've used. Most of the ones I use usually leave my hair crunchy, where this product does not. It's pretty good. The smell isn't overwhelming either.
Lizz B.
This is my go to when I have like no money and I need to put something in my hair. I have been using this brand since I was a kid, and with thick dry curly hair it does the job it needs to. It's not my favorite but it's trust worthy and it works well enough.
Jennifer A.
Middletown, OH
Ladies, do you have curly hair that hates humidity? I do and this product is great to have around on those hot muggy days when your hair goes limp. I bought it on impulse and do not regret it one bit!!! I tell all my friends with hair like mine to buy it.
Kylie N.
Lottie
T resemble flawless curls reactivation styling mist is great for bouncy curls that last all day long!! Without this product my curls would be frizzy and untamed but with the reactivation styling mist my curls stay curled All day long with a bouncy feel.
mariana d.
Watsonville, CA
Redefines your curls ! Recommend it . Love how it leaves my hair.get it at Target My hair look wierd when i don't add any product too my hair but with this curl definer oh my god it looks like i just got a perm . Just ran out of mine in need of a new one
Kareem R.
Dover, DE
I would rate this product a 3 out of 5 only because the container was so small It didn't last very long at my house . But it did a good job at defining my curl pattern in my hair without leaving it flaking or hard . I would recommend this product to anyone