TRESemmé Flawless Curls Curl Reactivation Styling Mist uploaded by Karla R.

BY TRESEMMÉ #35 in Curl Enhancing

Mallory A.
Mallory A.
Trumann, AR
I swear this changed my curls game forever. ha! I've always been a huge fan of Tresseme and when I see the styling mist and heat protection spray it was a no brainer. I'm someone who needs volume with my curls especially at the roots and this styling mist not only adds volume but holds my curls in place without weighing them down. i would recommend!!
Liz H.
Liz H.
aurora, IN
Ohhh! This is a great one. Love the smell, it's not to over powering. The price is on the higher side but as grandaddy always said you get what you pay for...its definitely worth it. My hair is fine and the mist doesn't weight it down making it look greasy or dirty. (I hate when curl stuff does that to my hair) I promise you will enjoy it.
Rajshel J.
Rajshel J.
Alpharetta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
We all know when you have curly hair that some product can make your hair crunchy and nobody likes that... Tresemme flawless curls curl reactivation mist is awesome spray some of this on your hair use your hand to scrunch up your curls and your left with smooth defund curls that are soft to the touch and don't frizz!! Love it
Josie S.
Josie S.
West Fargo, ND
Go buy this now! I love it for my curls on those days where my hair can't decide whether it wants to be curly or wavy. And it gives me volume! My hair is getting longer and because k have so much hair it weighs down and this works miracles making my hair look like I curled it with a curling iron!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Beaufort, SC
I work in a hospital and I use this almost everyday during the week because I don't have much time. I think the price point is great. You can get it at cvs for about $5. I have thin brown hair and it's thin but still kind of wavy and I love it. I will definitely purchase this again and again
Ana H.
Ana H.
I love this stuff. After I curl my hair, I apply this and it keeps my curls bouncy and shiny all day long! It is amazing for the price and the bottle will last. I have fine black hair and it keeps the curl long lasting. It is amazing and I use it every time I curl my hair.
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
West Deptford, NJ
I have extremely curly hair, but sometimes when it air dries some pieces don't look as curly and nice. I put this on my hair after i shower and it looks FLAWLESS (hense the name lmao) I would recommend this to any curly headed ladies who want the make their curls perfect!
Rhondeisha S.
Rhondeisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
I like this! I didn't use it on my real hair. I used it on my hair extensions! It kept my curls popping all day! Very impressed with this product!!! Would definitely by again. Like I said never tried on my own hair. But will keep in Stock for when I have extensions
Lizz B.
Lizz B.
This is my go to when I have like no money and I need to put something in my hair. I have been using this brand since I was a kid, and with thick dry curly hair it does the job it needs to. It's not my favorite but it's trust worthy and it works well enough.
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Cornersville, TN
It really helps everything stay in place and holds the curls together so yes it is effective for the times I use it and it could be a better value and it helps things stay in place better than others so and it can be a little less oily feeling on your skin.