TRESemmé Flawless Curls Curl Reactivation Styling Mist uploaded by Karla R.

BY TRESEMMÉ #40 in Curl Enhancing

Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My natural hair is curly but also freezy. I straighten my hair daily and once it a while I like to leave it natural. This product helps my hair with a little boost and makes my hair smells great!
Stephanie M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Really great! I have extremely straight and hard to curl hair, but this product made curling my hair so easy. It also held the curls for over a day!
kekii c.
This mist brings my worn out and dry curls back to life. i really enjoy this product. :)
Jessica L.
Vermillion, SD
Products that are supposed to curl your hair have never really worked for me. I have naturally wavy hair, so I either curl it or straighten it every day, and I tried this instead of using heat, and I have to say that this is one of the better curling products I've used. Most of the ones I use usually leave my hair crunchy, where this product does not. It's pretty good. The smell isn't overwhelming either.
I use this when I wear my hair curly it works great to HP make my curls more bouncy
Ana Q.
My hair is naturally staright, so ive struggled to find a product that actually helps make it easier to curl. FOUND IT ! this works amazing to make my hair easier to manage and curl.
Paula N.
If you're looking for something to lock your curls in place with lots of volume and shine this is a go to product.
Candace C.
cedartown, GA
This stuff smells amazing! It works great too... if you want good curls this is what you should use. I love it.
Jessica P.
Barton, VT
Works great with my curly hair! Helps keep the frizz at bay! Curls are defined and shiny!