BY TRESEMMÉ

Hairstyles take time, so securing them is essential. Stand up to all the day brings! This extra hold hair spray provides resistance to humidity all day long—and continuously holds your style strong. The alcohol-free formula provides all the control you need- without ever looking sticky or wet. Firm control and 24-hour resistance you can count on—so your look is in place all day. Fragrance description: A refreshing top note of juicy pear, crisp apple and succulent peach gives way to a beautiful floral bouquet of rose, jasmine and muguet. Back notes of precious cedar wood and sandalwood wrapped in musk creates a soft textured background.

Buy on Amazon
Brittany B.
Jennings, FL
This helps my hair when I need that extra boost for curls and shine😍 who doesn't love tresemme shampoo and conditioner ❤ always smells so good after a wash as well so bonus points !!!
Abby A.
Overall I love TRESseme and their scent and everything. This product is great for curly hair, even in humidity. Great price.
Melissa M.
UTICA, KY
This is my favorite affordable setting spray! works really well for my naturally curly, thick hair. pleasant scent. great hold without being too tacky and heavy.
Nicole S.
Stanley, VA
This product smells amazing! Leaves my hair a little sticky but my curls and waves last all day. I wash scrunch the use the product while it dries. Affordable and easy to locate.
christina T.
Kingston, OK
Gets those curls to bounce and not be crunchy! And it smells good to! I found it to be a pretty good buy for a drug store brand! I really like it!
Rocío E.
Caracas
This is wonderful. It makes your curls in place, so bouncy, and eliminates frizz without hard finish. So ligh, so fresh, smells really good and lock your curls so they will look great all day.
Keela M.
Murray, KY
This definitely one of my favorite products! I've used this for years and nothing compares. It holds my curls all day long with out getting frizzy. It also doesn't leave my hair crunchy which is awesome! Will definitely keep using this forever!
Tathiana y.
miami, FL
Amo tresemme y todos sus productos este me encanta por que es protección calor y con él pelo fantasía funciona muy bien
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
I use this product daily to define and hold each curl after diffusing it. This product does a great job holding the curl even after I fluff it out to break the cast and lasts the whole day. It can even be refreshed again for a second day curly routine. TRESemmé Flawless Curls Curl Locking & Scrunch Hair Spray
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
I use this product when I want my hair curly and it holds well. I flip my hair upside down and spray it and scrunch it and the curls last. It is affordable and a great product! I recommend it to others!
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work good for naturally curly 3c 4c curly hair ?
Courtney W.
Kings Mtn, NC
Does this work good on stick straight hair? What is the price like? I love scrunching my hair when I don't have time to really fix it and I cannot find anything that works really good.
Haleigh G.
I'm always looking for different products for curly hair. I love tresemme and always have had great experience with their products. I've never used this before tho and was wondering if it gives your hair that "crunchy" feel and how well it works?
Brooke C.
Bartlesville, OK
I gave naturally wavy to curly hair depending on the length. Will this stuff make my hair crunchy or oily?
Alison W.
Tewksbury , MA
Does this product weigh down fine curly hair?